Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rebuilding Sornieth
@Muszka Oh! I forgot about this! Any updates on the other realms?
@Muszka Oh! I forgot about this! Any updates on the other realms?
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Muszka Ping list please!!!
@Muszka Ping list please!!!
This is crazy and I would love to be notified of updates!
This is crazy and I would love to be notified of updates!
@Muszka oh my GOD i am so ready for the ashfall waste to be created!! yes!! i am an emberling and this makes me so happy!! please add me to your "all" pinglist!
@Muszka oh my GOD i am so ready for the ashfall waste to be created!! yes!! i am an emberling and this makes me so happy!! please add me to your "all" pinglist!
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png my name's flynn, he/him or they/them.

B6ve782.gif
@Muszka Can I be added to main progress?
@Muszka Can I be added to main progress?
OAgM9ob.png
Oh wow this is looking really great so far!
Oh wow this is looking really great so far!
.::The wisps will lead you home, young wanderer, and the stars will light your way::.aa_zps7097360a.png
Lore :: DragonCave :: Art :: Wishlist :: Tumblr
@Muszka

I'd love to be added to your pinglist! This looks incredible so far~
@Muszka

I'd love to be added to your pinglist! This looks incredible so far~
@Muszka
Add me to the main pinglist
@Muszka
Add me to the main pinglist
unknown.png
@Muszka

Saw this off and on for the past few months now, may I be added to the 'all' pinglist please? This is so cool!! (On a side note, go for what you feel is best! Overall you can't please everyone as it is, there'll always be someone who likes it and someone who dislikes it. Personally I think this is amazing. Though Water might be a bit tough due to the spiral keep and all, and Arcane will probably be a bit hard as well as there's the floating rocks from what I remember of the map...)
@Muszka

Saw this off and on for the past few months now, may I be added to the 'all' pinglist please? This is so cool!! (On a side note, go for what you feel is best! Overall you can't please everyone as it is, there'll always be someone who likes it and someone who dislikes it. Personally I think this is amazing. Though Water might be a bit tough due to the spiral keep and all, and Arcane will probably be a bit hard as well as there's the floating rocks from what I remember of the map...)
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@Muszka

I'd love to be added to the pinglist, please ^_^
@Muszka

I'd love to be added to the pinglist, please ^_^
WUHyKt0.png