Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ***Pastels with Panache! Hatchery, 25k!*
1 2 3
@Hannahmgp

Could I be put on a pinglist for Faliphone & Badreception?
(If I can I would be hoping for either male with a rose belly)
@Hannahmgp

Could I be put on a pinglist for Faliphone & Badreception?
(If I can I would be hoping for either male with a rose belly)
gmoRibT.png
@Kyanight

Ha, I sort of forgot this hatchery even existed :p Anyways, sure thing- I'll PM you when they have babies, which should be in 10 or so days!
@Kyanight

Ha, I sort of forgot this hatchery even existed :p Anyways, sure thing- I'll PM you when they have babies, which should be in 10 or so days!
Did you know that checking out my accent shop (or equally awesome hatchery) automatically makes you fabulous?
@Hannahmgp
Ok thank you!!
@Hannahmgp
Ok thank you!!
gmoRibT.png
@Hannahmgp

This is probably REALLY ODD but I found your hatchery through the dragon search. I wanted to ask if you were planning on breeding Hakuna and Matata, and if so, I could buy one of the babies off of you? I was shocked to see that rose/seafoam/banana was actually a really rare combination! I can't find one for sale anywhere else on the site.
@Hannahmgp

This is probably REALLY ODD but I found your hatchery through the dragon search. I wanted to ask if you were planning on breeding Hakuna and Matata, and if so, I could buy one of the babies off of you? I was shocked to see that rose/seafoam/banana was actually a really rare combination! I can't find one for sale anywhere else on the site.
TERRIBLE MSPAINT ART CONTEST FOR RICHES
@Omegadelta

Hey there! Thanks for the interest, but unfortunately, I'm not planning on breeding Hakuna and Matata, as they are only part of a plan I've been doing since last winter (during Night of the Nocturne 2014) for rose/seafoam/banana iri/shim/circuit dragons, and I'm still working out the kinks for iri. So, for now, I don't really plan on selling any of the offspring. Sorry! :(
But thanks again for stopping by, and also your dragons are lovely! :D
@Omegadelta

Hey there! Thanks for the interest, but unfortunately, I'm not planning on breeding Hakuna and Matata, as they are only part of a plan I've been doing since last winter (during Night of the Nocturne 2014) for rose/seafoam/banana iri/shim/circuit dragons, and I'm still working out the kinks for iri. So, for now, I don't really plan on selling any of the offspring. Sorry! :(
But thanks again for stopping by, and also your dragons are lovely! :D
Did you know that checking out my accent shop (or equally awesome hatchery) automatically makes you fabulous?
@Hannahmgp

may i be put on the ping list for swirlfluff & poofwhirl? im looking for a dupe of poofwhirl, except male! thank you so much!!
@Hannahmgp

may i be put on the ping list for swirlfluff & poofwhirl? im looking for a dupe of poofwhirl, except male! thank you so much!!
RbovpKj.png
@Loxi

Sure thing - I put them on a nest today, and will let you know when they hatch!
@Loxi

Sure thing - I put them on a nest today, and will let you know when they hatch!
@Loxi

Hey there, I hatched a sky/rose/maize iri/shim/circuit coatl male yesterday, so if that fits your requirements or if you're interested, just let me know. Thanks!
@Loxi

Hey there, I hatched a sky/rose/maize iri/shim/circuit coatl male yesterday, so if that fits your requirements or if you're interested, just let me know. Thanks!
1 2 3