Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [s] Gen 1 Gene'd Nocturnes
1 2
Taking offers since I'm not very familiar with pricing.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=784
Taking offers since I'm not very familiar with pricing.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=784
@ryuarashi *Drools over that wildclaw* oh man. I have got no where near enough money to buy that derg but i wish you luck in selling her to a good home

edit: all of your wildclaws omg. they are so pretty
@ryuarashi *Drools over that wildclaw* oh man. I have got no where near enough money to buy that derg but i wish you luck in selling her to a good home

edit: all of your wildclaws omg. they are so pretty
@AzzerthePirate ~ Ahh thank you ^^
@AzzerthePirate ~ Ahh thank you ^^
@wrex1 ~ I think you meant to post here so I hope you don't mind me pinging you here. I'll take that offer.
@wrex1 ~ I think you meant to post here so I hope you don't mind me pinging you here. I'll take that offer.
@ryuarashi Great thanks, I am so excited!0
@ryuarashi Great thanks, I am so excited!0
CEO of 100 Oldest Dragons

I feel Capital
Ire Tweet
H9klr6C.png
[text]Total Insects Eaten: 32650[/text]
[text]Total Insects Eaten: 41788[/text]
Steam Gyre
@ryuarashi would you take 75k tr for both Jax and Ravaaga? .o.
@ryuarashi would you take 75k tr for both Jax and Ravaaga? .o.
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@BeingOfNature ~ Would you be alright with me letting that offer sit for just a little bit then deciding? (A little bit just being a few hours)
@BeingOfNature ~ Would you be alright with me letting that offer sit for just a little bit then deciding? (A little bit just being a few hours)
@RyuArashi sure! c:
@RyuArashi sure! c:
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@RyuArashi aaahhh, this forum is killing me these days! XD Your 6 digit WCs Ravaaga and Jax are lovely. Jax in particular would be such a good foil for my similarly colored light boy. I don't know if you feel like calling the pinglist and managing an auction... I can do 75kT for each, at a total of 150 kT?

Pinging @BeingOfNature too ^^
@RyuArashi aaahhh, this forum is killing me these days! XD Your 6 digit WCs Ravaaga and Jax are lovely. Jax in particular would be such a good foil for my similarly colored light boy. I don't know if you feel like calling the pinglist and managing an auction... I can do 75kT for each, at a total of 150 kT?

Pinging @BeingOfNature too ^^

ph5dSKL.png 1404540.pngoY137o1.png

PnMOl6X.gif

dragonpsyche_umbra.pngshadow-mercs-small-banner_zpssyrro27z.png
@dragonpsyche ~ Oh I didn't think of trying an auction. I don't like if auctions get too high since I don't want to overcharge anyone or anything, so I would probably just go with casual highest offer by tonight? Semi-auction style I guess XD (I'm super bad at selling things)
@dragonpsyche ~ Oh I didn't think of trying an auction. I don't like if auctions get too high since I don't want to overcharge anyone or anything, so I would probably just go with casual highest offer by tonight? Semi-auction style I guess XD (I'm super bad at selling things)
1 2