Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] G/T/USD Crow's Gijinka/OC/Furry
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 60 61
@Crowfort

Thank you so much, I lovee it! Its beautiful!
@Crowfort

Thank you so much, I lovee it! Its beautiful!
@MadlyInsane

No problem! Thank you too!
@MadlyInsane

No problem! Thank you too!
art_shop_link_by_rollthecat-dadlm0p.gifclicky_by_rollthecat-daduvyz.gif
@crowfort
I have a nocturne egg! Lowest AH price is 164kt and I could pay the rest to get a doodle if that would be alright?
@crowfort
I have a nocturne egg! Lowest AH price is 164kt and I could pay the rest to get a doodle if that would be alright?
@Seek

That would be fine :)
@Seek

That would be fine :)
[center]@crowfort Yay! I forgot to ask does the dragon have to have a gijinka design already or can you make one..? Edit: I would like to get this pretty girl gijinka' :3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13131427] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/131315/13131427_350.png[/img] [/url] I imagine her sweater being more of a sweater dress, and her having dark eyeshadow and flashy eyelashes. Kinda gothic but very well kept other than her hair, neat but still a bit messy. You can incorporate everything else how you see fit :D but I definitely want her earnings showing if you wouldn't mind <3 but again if you aren't feeling it just do what you want!
@crowfort
Yay! I forgot to ask does the dragon have to have a gijinka design already or can you make one..?

Edit:
I would like to get this pretty girl gijinka' :3

13131427_350.png

I imagine her sweater being more of a sweater dress, and her having dark eyeshadow and flashy eyelashes. Kinda gothic but very well kept other than her hair, neat but still a bit messy. You can incorporate everything else how you see fit :D but I definitely want her earnings showing if you wouldn't mind <3 but again if you aren't feeling it just do what you want!
@Seek

Either is fine! People usually link me to a dragon then leave it to me to design the gijinka for them.
@Seek

Either is fine! People usually link me to a dragon then leave it to me to design the gijinka for them.
@crowfort
Okeedokee! Edited the post :)
@crowfort
Okeedokee! Edited the post :)
@Volpina

Art for you is done, you can find it on commission pick up section at page 1 of the thread! Thank you!
@Volpina

Art for you is done, you can find it on commission pick up section at page 1 of the thread! Thank you!
@Crowfort

Thank you! It's amazing, i really love it!
@Crowfort

Thank you! It's amazing, i really love it!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 60 61