Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Vista for Vista?
Just ignore me. I'm sorry for the useless click and possible hope.
Here's a joke instead.

Q: What's red and bad for your teeth?

A: A brick.

I hope that at least made you smile and your a annoyance a little smaller. :) Have a nice day!

I know that the light flight's festival was just here and the light vista isn't probably worth what I'm asking for, but if anyone would be willing to trade one of the vitas you can get from the gem marketplace for a light vista?
Thank you so much!

(As I said above, I know the vista probably isn't worth what I'm asking for, but I figured I'd try anyway, because you know, sometimes the unexpected happens. And the answer is always no, unless you ask. So yeah. XD)
Just ignore me. I'm sorry for the useless click and possible hope.
Here's a joke instead.

Q: What's red and bad for your teeth?

A: A brick.

I hope that at least made you smile and your a annoyance a little smaller. :) Have a nice day!

I know that the light flight's festival was just here and the light vista isn't probably worth what I'm asking for, but if anyone would be willing to trade one of the vitas you can get from the gem marketplace for a light vista?
Thank you so much!

(As I said above, I know the vista probably isn't worth what I'm asking for, but I figured I'd try anyway, because you know, sometimes the unexpected happens. And the answer is always no, unless you ask. So yeah. XD)
stormcatchersiggie_zps77a9946f.png
@LunaStarliet Sorry, I don't think the light vista is worth anywhere near as much as the gem ones.
@LunaStarliet Sorry, I don't think the light vista is worth anywhere near as much as the gem ones.
extra_small_banner_by_vediis-dam41c1.png 893.png
@Vedis Thanks anyways?

@Vedis Thanks anyways?

@LunaStarliet you might want to wait awhile for the value to go up, I just checked and the LAH on the brightshine one is 44g, which is... 456g less. That's a huge difference, like someone might be more willing if it was about half but that's pretty huge.
I wish you luck though, the gem ones are snazzy! (I need the rainy one, personally)
@LunaStarliet you might want to wait awhile for the value to go up, I just checked and the LAH on the brightshine one is 44g, which is... 456g less. That's a huge difference, like someone might be more willing if it was about half but that's pretty huge.
I wish you luck though, the gem ones are snazzy! (I need the rainy one, personally)
@SimFeetUnder

Oh wow Dx lol, I'm not good with the whole gem to treasure value, or really values at all xD So thank you for the info and advice.
Thank you again. I know right! (That one is cool. My favorite is the rose one.)
@SimFeetUnder

Oh wow Dx lol, I'm not good with the whole gem to treasure value, or really values at all xD So thank you for the info and advice.
Thank you again. I know right! (That one is cool. My favorite is the rose one.)
@LunaStarliet When in doubt go check prices in the auction house, that's where I went to look. I was honestly a bit surprised that the brightshine vista is so low but it should bump up in a couple months :)
@LunaStarliet When in doubt go check prices in the auction house, that's where I went to look. I was honestly a bit surprised that the brightshine vista is so low but it should bump up in a couple months :)
@SimFeetUnder

I sure hope so xD
@SimFeetUnder

I sure hope so xD