Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | B>All New Apparel OR LF>Sniper
I want to collect one of each piece, especially the brutal ones, as I want to put that set on my Dragonsona, whom is slightly modeled after a lion to begin with!
- at least color wise!

To be fair and make sure you gain some cash, I will pay more than what you bought them for, for sure- I'm just not paying the criminal/robber prices on the auction house right now like the 200k for the headdresses. That's roughly a 1300% markup...

I'm willing to wait, I just thought I would see if I could find anyone willing to snipe if I pay them c:<
I want to collect one of each piece, especially the brutal ones, as I want to put that set on my Dragonsona, whom is slightly modeled after a lion to begin with!
- at least color wise!

To be fair and make sure you gain some cash, I will pay more than what you bought them for, for sure- I'm just not paying the criminal/robber prices on the auction house right now like the 200k for the headdresses. That's roughly a 1300% markup...

I'm willing to wait, I just thought I would see if I could find anyone willing to snipe if I pay them c:<
MSRoySig2_zpsrobgfqfj.png
bump
bump
bump
bump
Bum
Bum
@Roderick I currently have two pieces, the ferocious shoulder guards and the furious leather boots up on the AH for what should be the lowest price, furthermore I should be sniping for a while
@Roderick I currently have two pieces, the ferocious shoulder guards and the furious leather boots up on the AH for what should be the lowest price, furthermore I should be sniping for a while
8qtapnq.pngtumblr_nky7fv7Uz91tfytxqo2_r1_75sq.pngRmHSCAk.png
@rich
Sorry for the late reply- looks like they're a little bit away from lowest price if you're okay with the difference!
Also any way I could get you to target the Brutal Headdress? I need it for my Sona~
@rich
Sorry for the late reply- looks like they're a little bit away from lowest price if you're okay with the difference!
Also any way I could get you to target the Brutal Headdress? I need it for my Sona~