Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | From Nightmare To Reality [Open!]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@TheMaskedHunter
@Justdevon
@InsaneSkye
@Airbuddy
@Pandacow
@Petlover30
@NightAssassin
Shiveer heard shrieks for help "The demons must of found someone!" She thought and dove down towards a silver mirror landing on the ground she quickly hid in the darkness "quickly in here!" She hissed and readied herself to create a bubble of shadows to hid them.
@TheMaskedHunter
@Justdevon
@InsaneSkye
@Airbuddy
@Pandacow
@Petlover30
@NightAssassin
Shiveer heard shrieks for help "The demons must of found someone!" She thought and dove down towards a silver mirror landing on the ground she quickly hid in the darkness "quickly in here!" She hissed and readied herself to create a bubble of shadows to hid them.
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
[B]@Petlover30[/b] @TheMaskedHunter [B]@Visionrift[/b] @Justdevon @InsaneSkye @Airbuddy @NightAssassin [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24745871] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247459/24745871_350.png[/img] [/url] Hearing a commotion, Abomination whipped her head around, seeing that some dragons (probably the Demons) were chasing the Mirror she met before. A Guardian had shielded her, but she knew that the protection wasn't going to last very long. Abomination could help, of course, but she wasn't going to. She still was mistrustful of her fellow dragons, they could easily throw her to the Demons, and she felt that even if she did want to save the dragons for some reason, two dead bodies were better than three. She jumped back to the safety of the woods, eyes watching the situation intensely.
@Petlover30
@TheMaskedHunter
@Visionrift
@Justdevon
@InsaneSkye
@Airbuddy
@NightAssassin

24745871_350.png

Hearing a commotion, Abomination whipped her head around, seeing that some dragons (probably the Demons) were chasing the Mirror she met before. A Guardian had shielded her, but she knew that the protection wasn't going to last very long. Abomination could help, of course, but she wasn't going to. She still was mistrustful of her fellow dragons, they could easily throw her to the Demons, and she felt that even if she did want to save the dragons for some reason, two dead bodies were better than three.

She jumped back to the safety of the woods, eyes watching the situation intensely.
@TheMaskedHunter
@Visionrift
@Justdevon
@InsaneSkye
@Airbuddy
@Pandacow
@ Petlover30
@NightAssassin

Silver dove to where the guardian was and curled up into a ball of fear. She didn't want to be caught and the electrical net scared her more. She couldn't look up out of fear as she heard the wing beats got closer.
@TheMaskedHunter
@Visionrift
@Justdevon
@InsaneSkye
@Airbuddy
@Pandacow
@ Petlover30
@NightAssassin

Silver dove to where the guardian was and curled up into a ball of fear. She didn't want to be caught and the electrical net scared her more. She couldn't look up out of fear as she heard the wing beats got closer.
@ TheMaskedHunter @Visionrift @Justdevon @InsaneSkye @Airbuddy @Pandacow @Petlover30 @NightAssassin

Iska wasn't really sure how to react to everything. She was kind of surprised that Hierophant didn't know about the Demons, theh had been around for a year now! Hadn't the skydancer noticdd the population slowly dying out? Maybe he had just been in his cave for too long.
Iska was very grateful when the new arrival, Midnight, explained everything. Iska wasn't very good at explaining.
The pearlcatcher thoughtfully sipped her tea as she listened to the fae's offer. The tea was surprisingly good, and Iska quite liked the warm feeling it left in her stomach. When the fae finished speaking, Iska turned to Sakona.
"I think we should go." she said in a hushed voice, the blue spiral looked shocked.
"Why? It's not safe!"
"Midnight said there would be food and water! And protection!"
"Midnight also mentioned the Tangled Wood, when we were last up there, it was swarming with Demons, there's no way of thinking she's not one of them!"
"Come on, she said she was on the hit list!"
"She could have made it up! And she sounds like she's done some bad stuff, listen to the way she spoke!"
"Yeah, and Hierophant could have poisened the tea and you drank it!"
"I don't now I felt like I could trust him, I just got that feeling. I don't have it with Midnight so far, I think we should stay with Hierophant. Besides he didn't even know about the Demons, we could stay here, it seems safe!"
"Fine!" agreed Iska reluctantly.
"We'll go with you if Hierophant does!" Sakona announced their answer.
@ TheMaskedHunter @Visionrift @Justdevon @InsaneSkye @Airbuddy @Pandacow @Petlover30 @NightAssassin

Iska wasn't really sure how to react to everything. She was kind of surprised that Hierophant didn't know about the Demons, theh had been around for a year now! Hadn't the skydancer noticdd the population slowly dying out? Maybe he had just been in his cave for too long.
Iska was very grateful when the new arrival, Midnight, explained everything. Iska wasn't very good at explaining.
The pearlcatcher thoughtfully sipped her tea as she listened to the fae's offer. The tea was surprisingly good, and Iska quite liked the warm feeling it left in her stomach. When the fae finished speaking, Iska turned to Sakona.
"I think we should go." she said in a hushed voice, the blue spiral looked shocked.
"Why? It's not safe!"
"Midnight said there would be food and water! And protection!"
"Midnight also mentioned the Tangled Wood, when we were last up there, it was swarming with Demons, there's no way of thinking she's not one of them!"
"Come on, she said she was on the hit list!"
"She could have made it up! And she sounds like she's done some bad stuff, listen to the way she spoke!"
"Yeah, and Hierophant could have poisened the tea and you drank it!"
"I don't now I felt like I could trust him, I just got that feeling. I don't have it with Midnight so far, I think we should stay with Hierophant. Besides he didn't even know about the Demons, we could stay here, it seems safe!"
"Fine!" agreed Iska reluctantly.
"We'll go with you if Hierophant does!" Sakona announced their answer.

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret message! in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret message!
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
@Petlover30
@TheMaskedHunter
@Visionrift
@Justdevon
@InsaneSkye
@Airbuddy
@NightAssassin

((I changed Abomination's form a bit because reading it a second time, I felt it was... bad. If you want, you can read over it and maybe give me some advice to make Abomination a bit less "angsty"?))
@Petlover30
@TheMaskedHunter
@Visionrift
@Justdevon
@InsaneSkye
@Airbuddy
@NightAssassin

((I changed Abomination's form a bit because reading it a second time, I felt it was... bad. If you want, you can read over it and maybe give me some advice to make Abomination a bit less "angsty"?))
@TheMaskedHunter
@Justdevon
@InsaneSkye
@Airbuddy
@Pandacow
@Petlover30
@NightAssassin
Shiveer had quickly put up the shield of darkness and was concentrating had to keep it up.She listened carefully until the demons had gave up searching that area and continued further into the forest and dropped it quickly and went in front of the mirror full height "Just who are you" she questioned "and before you ask I am shiveer" and uncovered her face from her shadowy guise guise.
@TheMaskedHunter
@Justdevon
@InsaneSkye
@Airbuddy
@Pandacow
@Petlover30
@NightAssassin
Shiveer had quickly put up the shield of darkness and was concentrating had to keep it up.She listened carefully until the demons had gave up searching that area and continued further into the forest and dropped it quickly and went in front of the mirror full height "Just who are you" she questioned "and before you ask I am shiveer" and uncovered her face from her shadowy guise guise.
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
@TheMaskedHunter
@Visionrift
@Justdevon
@InsaneSkye
@Airbuddy
@Pandacow
@ Petlover30
@NightAssassin

Silver looked up as the wing beats faded. "I'm SIlver, you know a run of the mill ordinary resident of the outskirts of the Tangled Woods." She said. "Who are they?" She asked. She's never seen them let alone heard for them. She was always alone refining her herbalist abilities by traveling to different regions of the world.
@TheMaskedHunter
@Visionrift
@Justdevon
@InsaneSkye
@Airbuddy
@Pandacow
@ Petlover30
@NightAssassin

Silver looked up as the wing beats faded. "I'm SIlver, you know a run of the mill ordinary resident of the outskirts of the Tangled Woods." She said. "Who are they?" She asked. She's never seen them let alone heard for them. She was always alone refining her herbalist abilities by traveling to different regions of the world.
@TheMaskedHunter
@Justdevon
@InsaneSkye
@Airbuddy
@Pandacow
@Petlover30
@NightAssassin
Shiver stared at the direction the demons went "They are the demons and they have destroyed almost all of dragon kind and I should now I used to work for them" she said her voice turning Icey at the last part "but I fled after they destroyed my former home.
@TheMaskedHunter
@Justdevon
@InsaneSkye
@Airbuddy
@Pandacow
@Petlover30
@NightAssassin
Shiver stared at the direction the demons went "They are the demons and they have destroyed almost all of dragon kind and I should now I used to work for them" she said her voice turning Icey at the last part "but I fled after they destroyed my former home.
Could I reserve a spot?
Could I reserve a spot?
@Visionrift @Justdevon @TheMaskedHunter @Airbuddy @Pandacow @Petlover30 @NightAssassin

He stayed where he stood, fur still raised in both anger and subconsciously fear. He hissed at her again as she spoke, he hated being seen as a type of hermit. He was comfortable in his own company for the majority of the time. He listened intently to the fae in her description of the demons. He gave a questioning look to Midnight and spoke carefully. "Why wont you tell us? Don't you believe that we can be trusted, I'm truly hurt Midnight" he loved using sarcasm against dragons, to confuse or to annoy them to no end. He paced back and forth across his barrier he had created, this was the best way to allow his thoughts to flow. "Your proposition raises questions Midnight." He stopped and glared at the fae.
"I wasn't exactly welcomed last time I was in your clan's territory. Would we be attacked, welcomed or imprisoned... and as the fledglings said, the Tangled Woods where infestated with demons. Meaning that your territory isn't exactly safe either" Hierophant held his head in his paws, muttering, he shook. The barrier flickered slightly, it dimming as he muttered. "But your clan has survived well, only casualties... My home isn't exactly safe since I've had 4 different dragons trespass into my home from a messenger passage way." He growled out.
He peeked out of his hands as he heard Sakona speak out, heat rose to his furred cheeks...
'They trust me? What a miracle...' He moved passed the two, with a smile playing on his face. He grabbed his gold bracelet and slipped it on, casually admiring it.
"We'll go with you, as long as you promise you wont imprison us or attack. I rather not suffer from any more scars." He shuffled around his cave grabbing certain objects and viles of the liquid from the cauldron, in to a tattered old bag.
"Answer me this thought... Why bring a whole patrol Midnight?" He looked at her with curiosity and suspicion.
@Visionrift @Justdevon @TheMaskedHunter @Airbuddy @Pandacow @Petlover30 @NightAssassin

He stayed where he stood, fur still raised in both anger and subconsciously fear. He hissed at her again as she spoke, he hated being seen as a type of hermit. He was comfortable in his own company for the majority of the time. He listened intently to the fae in her description of the demons. He gave a questioning look to Midnight and spoke carefully. "Why wont you tell us? Don't you believe that we can be trusted, I'm truly hurt Midnight" he loved using sarcasm against dragons, to confuse or to annoy them to no end. He paced back and forth across his barrier he had created, this was the best way to allow his thoughts to flow. "Your proposition raises questions Midnight." He stopped and glared at the fae.
"I wasn't exactly welcomed last time I was in your clan's territory. Would we be attacked, welcomed or imprisoned... and as the fledglings said, the Tangled Woods where infestated with demons. Meaning that your territory isn't exactly safe either" Hierophant held his head in his paws, muttering, he shook. The barrier flickered slightly, it dimming as he muttered. "But your clan has survived well, only casualties... My home isn't exactly safe since I've had 4 different dragons trespass into my home from a messenger passage way." He growled out.
He peeked out of his hands as he heard Sakona speak out, heat rose to his furred cheeks...
'They trust me? What a miracle...' He moved passed the two, with a smile playing on his face. He grabbed his gold bracelet and slipped it on, casually admiring it.
"We'll go with you, as long as you promise you wont imprison us or attack. I rather not suffer from any more scars." He shuffled around his cave grabbing certain objects and viles of the liquid from the cauldron, in to a tattered old bag.
"Answer me this thought... Why bring a whole patrol Midnight?" He looked at her with curiosity and suspicion.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32