Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Anarchie Adopts!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 65 66
@SimFeetUnder Sure thing! c: It'll be just the base 20k, feel free to send it after I'm done if you prefer!
@SimFeetUnder Sure thing! c: It'll be just the base 20k, feel free to send it after I'm done if you prefer!
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Aviary I'll send now, that way I'm less likely to forget later. hehe
@Aviary I'll send now, that way I'm less likely to forget later. hehe
@SimFeetUnder Ahh, I feel ya. c: Thanks!
@SimFeetUnder Ahh, I feel ya. c: Thanks!
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
@LittleRogue Hope you like it! [img]http://i.imgur.com/6YXGOpk.png[/img] @SimFeetUnder Here you go! This size isn't bio-friendly, it's the 1000x1000 pixel version, I totally don't mind if you resize it yourself or need me to give you a different size! [img]http://i.imgur.com/oehwSEj.png[/img]
@LittleRogue Hope you like it!

6YXGOpk.png

@SimFeetUnder Here you go! This size isn't bio-friendly, it's the 1000x1000 pixel version, I totally don't mind if you resize it yourself or need me to give you a different size!

oehwSEj.png
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Aviary I can resize it over here, guhhh so cuuuute! Thank you!
@Aviary I can resize it over here, guhhh so cuuuute! Thank you!
@SimFeetUnder Glad you like! C:
@SimFeetUnder Glad you like! C:
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Aviary
...omg are you still doing these
@Aviary
...omg are you still doing these
BAQJAbP.png
@uropygid Yes I am! c: It's just been a bit slow and I've been doing some other things in the meantime but I'm pretty much always open, ahaha.
@uropygid Yes I am! c: It's just been a bit slow and I've been doing some other things in the meantime but I'm pretty much always open, ahaha.
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Aviary YES GOOD. in that case then I'd like to get two for now, please! and no rush on 'em. :> [b]Which adopt base?:[/b] Spiral Science [b]Your dragon: [/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=11542&tab=dragon&did=5374290]Typhus[/url] [b]Any apparel/skins/accents?:[/b] the accent, please! [skin=4467] [b]Any minor changes?:[/b] plague eggy green flask, maybe? [b]Which adopt base?:[/b] Chubby Beeps [b]Your dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=11542&did=16932399]Kookie[/url] [b]Any apparel/skins/accents?:[/b] just the [item=Bleak Birdskull Headdress] please! [b]Any minor changes?:[/b] can I get a version without the headdress as well (I'm willing to throw in some extra treasure if it's a pain) and also a purplish-black tongue, please? so that'll be... 90kt, I think? can I also get large-ish sizes for them too?
@Aviary
YES GOOD. in that case then I'd like to get two for now, please! and no rush on 'em. :>

Which adopt base?: Spiral Science
Your dragon: Typhus
Any apparel/skins/accents?: the accent, please!
Any minor changes?: plague eggy green flask, maybe?

Which adopt base?: Chubby Beeps
Your dragon: Kookie
Any apparel/skins/accents?: just the Bleak Birdskull Headdress please!
Any minor changes?: can I get a version without the headdress as well (I'm willing to throw in some extra treasure if it's a pain) and also a purplish-black tongue, please?

so that'll be... 90kt, I think? can I also get large-ish sizes for them too?
BAQJAbP.png
@uropygid Sure thing! 90k is right, and it's no problem at all to do a version without the headdress. c: I actually add the apparel in a separate file (solely so I don't have like 500 apparel bases cluttering up the main adoptable file, omg) so like it's 100% easy there.

I willll be just a bit before starting because it's hot and I'm tired |D But I shouldn't be too long!
@uropygid Sure thing! 90k is right, and it's no problem at all to do a version without the headdress. c: I actually add the apparel in a separate file (solely so I don't have like 500 apparel bases cluttering up the main adoptable file, omg) so like it's 100% easy there.

I willll be just a bit before starting because it's hot and I'm tired |D But I shouldn't be too long!
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 65 66