Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Buy Sprites for other currency!
1 2
@chocomonster
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?userid=808651
does this link work? XD idk
those are the links to my pets!

edit: i have 80 chicken dollars too if you would like C:
@chocomonster
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?userid=808651
does this link work? XD idk
those are the links to my pets!

edit: i have 80 chicken dollars too if you would like C:
eB0ckYr.png
@tehneenns

It works XD

Though all your pets aren't worth nearly enough for a Sprite :(
CS list pets(2008 most pets)/old store pets from 2011 and older are the only ones close to a sprites worth.

Forgot to include that I'm not really in the other accounts since I don't pay their and not interested in starting anouther online game.
@tehneenns

It works XD

Though all your pets aren't worth nearly enough for a Sprite :(
CS list pets(2008 most pets)/old store pets from 2011 and older are the only ones close to a sprites worth.

Forgot to include that I'm not really in the other accounts since I don't pay their and not interested in starting anouther online game.
sigh ok... @chocomonster
sigh ok... @chocomonster
eB0ckYr.png
@Tehneenns

Sorry I couldn't work something out with you :')

Though on CS, on dec 18, every player can get several old pets that are rare and up and you might luck out and get a list pets (it's not gaureenteed but it's possibly). Though it's not for a while from now XD

Also, it might help if you take other stuff then sprites for your offsite trades? And then you can work on saving the stuff up to get enough for a sprite? (I suggest retired festival stuff since those are usually pretty easy to trade and they being retired should make their worth go up as time goes on)
@Tehneenns

Sorry I couldn't work something out with you :')

Though on CS, on dec 18, every player can get several old pets that are rare and up and you might luck out and get a list pets (it's not gaureenteed but it's possibly). Though it's not for a while from now XD

Also, it might help if you take other stuff then sprites for your offsite trades? And then you can work on saving the stuff up to get enough for a sprite? (I suggest retired festival stuff since those are usually pretty easy to trade and they being retired should make their worth go up as time goes on)
@Tehneenns

Ah, how much currency do you got on Furvilla? o: These sprites translate over to some hefty cash. I'll list what I got in LSP here:
100 gems = 100 FD = 800 FC

Arcane Sprite - 6500 Gems - 6500 FD - 52k FC
Plague Sprite - 3400 Gems - 3400 FD - 27.2k FC
Ice Sprite - 3700 Gems - 3700 FD - 29.6k FC
Shadow Sprite - 3500 Gems - 3500 FD - 28k FC
Wind Sprite - 3900 Gems - 3900 FD - 31.2k FC
Water Sprite - 1100 Gems - 1100 FD - 8.8k FC
Nature Sprite - 870 Gems - 870 FD - 6,960 FC

I also am aware of the risks of Furvilla's potential wipe ^^
@Tehneenns

Ah, how much currency do you got on Furvilla? o: These sprites translate over to some hefty cash. I'll list what I got in LSP here:
100 gems = 100 FD = 800 FC

Arcane Sprite - 6500 Gems - 6500 FD - 52k FC
Plague Sprite - 3400 Gems - 3400 FD - 27.2k FC
Ice Sprite - 3700 Gems - 3700 FD - 29.6k FC
Shadow Sprite - 3500 Gems - 3500 FD - 28k FC
Wind Sprite - 3900 Gems - 3900 FD - 31.2k FC
Water Sprite - 1100 Gems - 1100 FD - 8.8k FC
Nature Sprite - 870 Gems - 870 FD - 6,960 FC

I also am aware of the risks of Furvilla's potential wipe ^^
Mx8O7v5.png5W559Ge.png
26,951k i have on furvilla :3 right now and i play all the time xD @Nidhoggr

i emailed them cause i was worried about the wipe and they said they are debating it but it looks like they wont do it o.o
but you never know. but im trusting that person who emailed me C:
26,951k i have on furvilla :3 right now and i play all the time xD @Nidhoggr

i emailed them cause i was worried about the wipe and they said they are debating it but it looks like they wont do it o.o
but you never know. but im trusting that person who emailed me C:
eB0ckYr.png
@Tehneenns

Ahhh mkay. I saw that it was mainly a miscommunication and they were pretty unsure, but users made a big deal about already paying for commissions for painties, and buying FD, and they hadn't specified about the potential wipe, so it would be unfair. I am trusting that too ^^

If there's any of dem sprites you want, lemme know o: I can also hold sprites. I mean, I am not really advertising them anywhere else, so it's not like they'll be bought lol
@Tehneenns

Ahhh mkay. I saw that it was mainly a miscommunication and they were pretty unsure, but users made a big deal about already paying for commissions for painties, and buying FD, and they hadn't specified about the potential wipe, so it would be unfair. I am trusting that too ^^

If there's any of dem sprites you want, lemme know o: I can also hold sprites. I mean, I am not really advertising them anywhere else, so it's not like they'll be bought lol
Mx8O7v5.png5W559Ge.png
I WILL BUY ALL OF THEM! :D save them all for me :3
right now i can buy the water and nature one! :D then i shall save up again c:
how would you like to trade? and what is ur trading number? @Nidhoggr
I WILL BUY ALL OF THEM! :D save them all for me :3
right now i can buy the water and nature one! :D then i shall save up again c:
how would you like to trade? and what is ur trading number? @Nidhoggr
eB0ckYr.png
@Tehneenns

My ID number is 3226, account name Nidhoggr (Again xD)
I'll just send the water and nature sprite over to ya know, and you can send me the FC whenever the lag allows ya, ahaha.
@Tehneenns

My ID number is 3226, account name Nidhoggr (Again xD)
I'll just send the water and nature sprite over to ya know, and you can send me the FC whenever the lag allows ya, ahaha.
Mx8O7v5.png5W559Ge.png
1 2