Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LightClan - A Warrior Cats Roleplay
1 2 3 4
Whoa, hi.
So sorry about late responses!

@Lightshadow101 Accepted
@PhoeniXXTalon Accepted
@GreenSF Accepted
@LightShade07734 Accepted

If you guys are ready, we can start!
Whoa, hi.
So sorry about late responses!

@Lightshadow101 Accepted
@PhoeniXXTalon Accepted
@GreenSF Accepted
@LightShade07734 Accepted

If you guys are ready, we can start!
giphy.gif
@SoratheSylveon
@PhoeniXXTalon
@GreenSF
@LightShade07734

Sparkfoot ran back to camp with her jaws full. She had been out hunting at night but lost track of time, and now it was almost time to organize the dawn patrol. She dumped the mouse she caught on the fresh kill pile and stood around, waiting for warriors to come for their patrol assignments.

Sunkit woke up and yawned. He was almost old enough to start his apprentice training and therefore could barely fit in his nest anymore. He walked outside the den to stretch and greet the Clan.

Icewing paused in her herb sorting just long enough to wake the other two medicine cats. She was the most experienced of the three and in a way, still their mentor. But, they were full medicine cats no apprentices, so not really.
@SoratheSylveon
@PhoeniXXTalon
@GreenSF
@LightShade07734

Sparkfoot ran back to camp with her jaws full. She had been out hunting at night but lost track of time, and now it was almost time to organize the dawn patrol. She dumped the mouse she caught on the fresh kill pile and stood around, waiting for warriors to come for their patrol assignments.

Sunkit woke up and yawned. He was almost old enough to start his apprentice training and therefore could barely fit in his nest anymore. He walked outside the den to stretch and greet the Clan.

Icewing paused in her herb sorting just long enough to wake the other two medicine cats. She was the most experienced of the three and in a way, still their mentor. But, they were full medicine cats no apprentices, so not really.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@SoratheSylveon
@Lightshadow101
@GreenSF
@LightShade07734

Juniperleaf yawned as she awoke. "Morning." she mumbled sleepily.
@SoratheSylveon
@Lightshadow101
@GreenSF
@LightShade07734

Juniperleaf yawned as she awoke. "Morning." she mumbled sleepily.
zWZ8wiO.png
(Adding another character to mine, just so you know. I'm also new to the Warrior Cats series, so I may need some help figuring stuffs out.)

@Lightshadow101
@PhoeniXXTalon
@GreenSF
@LightShade07734

Lightkit played with her mother's tail, while her sister, Starpaw, and dad, Darktail, hunted for food. She was almost ready to be an apprentice, but she would have to wait a bit.
"Soon." Her mother mewed to the impatient kit.
(Adding another character to mine, just so you know. I'm also new to the Warrior Cats series, so I may need some help figuring stuffs out.)

@Lightshadow101
@PhoeniXXTalon
@GreenSF
@LightShade07734

Lightkit played with her mother's tail, while her sister, Starpaw, and dad, Darktail, hunted for food. She was almost ready to be an apprentice, but she would have to wait a bit.
"Soon." Her mother mewed to the impatient kit.
giphy.gif
@SoratheSylveon
@PhoeniXXTalon
@GreenSF
@Lightshadow101 (Our usernames are really similar.)

Larkfeather
Larkfeather was dreaming about a mouse. She crouched into a hunting position and silently crept forward. But just as she was about to pounce, she heard a voice. "Larkfeather! Wake up!"

She opened her eyes slowly and blinked a few times. Owlwing was standing over her like an impatient kit. "Larkfeather! It's time to get our patrol assignments. Come on!"

"Alright." Larkfeather sighed as she stood up and stretched. The two sisters padded out of the warrior den over to the fresh-kill pile where Sparkfoot stood waiting.

"Good morning Sparkfoot." Larkfeather greeted as Owlwing eyed the fresh-kill pile hungrily.

@SoratheSylveon
@PhoeniXXTalon
@GreenSF
@Lightshadow101 (Our usernames are really similar.)

Larkfeather
Larkfeather was dreaming about a mouse. She crouched into a hunting position and silently crept forward. But just as she was about to pounce, she heard a voice. "Larkfeather! Wake up!"

She opened her eyes slowly and blinked a few times. Owlwing was standing over her like an impatient kit. "Larkfeather! It's time to get our patrol assignments. Come on!"

"Alright." Larkfeather sighed as she stood up and stretched. The two sisters padded out of the warrior den over to the fresh-kill pile where Sparkfoot stood waiting.

"Good morning Sparkfoot." Larkfeather greeted as Owlwing eyed the fresh-kill pile hungrily.

2i1fr40.jpg
@Lightshade07734
(Yeah! When I go to ping you, I keep typing my username XD)

"Good morning." Sparkfoot greeted the two females. "Both of you will go on a border patrol if two more cats wake up. In the mean time, feel free to have some prey." she smiled at Owlwing who was obviously eying the fresh-kill. Sparkfoot liked the sisters, they were kind and very helpful to the Clan.
@Lightshade07734
(Yeah! When I go to ping you, I keep typing my username XD)

"Good morning." Sparkfoot greeted the two females. "Both of you will go on a border patrol if two more cats wake up. In the mean time, feel free to have some prey." she smiled at Owlwing who was obviously eying the fresh-kill. Sparkfoot liked the sisters, they were kind and very helpful to the Clan.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@SoratheSylveon
@PhoeniXXTalon
@GreenSF
@Lightshadow101 (Same!)
Larkfeather
"Thank you, Sparkfoot." Larkfeather said respectfully with a dip of her head. Owlwing immediately snatched a lark from the bottom of the pile. Larkfeather rolled her eyes at her sister wondering for the gazillionth time how they could possibly be related with their completely opposite personalities. Owlwing always grabbed a lark from the fresh-kill pile if she saw one just to tease her sister.

Larkfeather picked a mouse and stretched out onto the grass to eat it. As she ate, she wondered when the rest of the clan would wake up.
@SoratheSylveon
@PhoeniXXTalon
@GreenSF
@Lightshadow101 (Same!)
Larkfeather
"Thank you, Sparkfoot." Larkfeather said respectfully with a dip of her head. Owlwing immediately snatched a lark from the bottom of the pile. Larkfeather rolled her eyes at her sister wondering for the gazillionth time how they could possibly be related with their completely opposite personalities. Owlwing always grabbed a lark from the fresh-kill pile if she saw one just to tease her sister.

Larkfeather picked a mouse and stretched out onto the grass to eat it. As she ate, she wondered when the rest of the clan would wake up.
2i1fr40.jpg
@Lightshadow101

"May I help you sort herbs? Or is there someone injured I should tend to?" Juniperleaf asked Icewing.
@Lightshadow101

"May I help you sort herbs? Or is there someone injured I should tend to?" Juniperleaf asked Icewing.
zWZ8wiO.png
@phoenixxtalon

"Help with the herbs would be nice" Icewing said to Juniperleaf. She handed her a pile of herbs and continued sorting their vast supplies.
@phoenixxtalon

"Help with the herbs would be nice" Icewing said to Juniperleaf. She handed her a pile of herbs and continued sorting their vast supplies.
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
(Okay, hi, what's going on in the roleplay.)

@Lightshadow101
@PhoeniXXTalon
@GreenSF
@LightShade07734

Starpaw and Darktail were in the forest.
"Be quiet, and don't make any sounds." Darktail mewed.
"I know, I know." Starpaw quietly mewed back.
"And don't talk back!" Darktail hissed.
"Fine." The apprentice lowered her voice. "I don't see why Mom, I mean Brightstar, had to put me with you."
"Quiet! I hear some prey!" Darktail hissed, and he was right. There was prey. He pounced, and caught a mouse.

Starpaw looked at her mother.
"When will I become an apprentice?"
"A kit becomes an apprentice when sixs moons pass from their birth. For you, my little kit, you have two more moons to wait."
(Okay, hi, what's going on in the roleplay.)

@Lightshadow101
@PhoeniXXTalon
@GreenSF
@LightShade07734

Starpaw and Darktail were in the forest.
"Be quiet, and don't make any sounds." Darktail mewed.
"I know, I know." Starpaw quietly mewed back.
"And don't talk back!" Darktail hissed.
"Fine." The apprentice lowered her voice. "I don't see why Mom, I mean Brightstar, had to put me with you."
"Quiet! I hear some prey!" Darktail hissed, and he was right. There was prey. He pounced, and caught a mouse.

Starpaw looked at her mother.
"When will I become an apprentice?"
"A kit becomes an apprentice when sixs moons pass from their birth. For you, my little kit, you have two more moons to wait."
giphy.gif
1 2 3 4