Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Let me make you go AWWW! MINI Draggies!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@Kerberos

Are you open? :3
@Kerberos

Are you open? :3
dc80h3.png 2dih9jt.png dc80h3.png
Radium75_zps28955917.pngRadium75x75_zps46d3407f.pngtumblr_ms46dkgxAV1scuu34o4_250_zpscdd83267.png 2n21lrl.gif 75x75_zpseb4690a9.png
@Kerberos If you aren't open, could I be added to the ping list if possible?
@Kerberos If you aren't open, could I be added to the ping list if possible?
HrPSrDR.png
@kerberos
Hey there, are you still accepting commissions? I see your list is long but I don't mind the wait ~ ^^
@kerberos
Hey there, are you still accepting commissions? I see your list is long but I don't mind the wait ~ ^^
tRFI5MD.png
@MewWolf @Atlas only a ping list for when I reopen :P
@MewWolf @Atlas only a ping list for when I reopen :P
siggie_zpsa6cc7f75.png
@kerberos please add me :3
@kerberos please add me :3
dc80h3.png 2dih9jt.png dc80h3.png
Radium75_zps28955917.pngRadium75x75_zps46d3407f.pngtumblr_ms46dkgxAV1scuu34o4_250_zpscdd83267.png 2n21lrl.gif 75x75_zpseb4690a9.png
Can you add me to the ping list? Thanks!
Can you add me to the ping list? Thanks!
@kerberos
Could you please add me? ^^
@kerberos
Could you please add me? ^^
tRFI5MD.png
@kerberos could I also be added to the list please?
@kerberos could I also be added to the list please?
KVbkgOZ.png
@Septim @Lyra531 @Aeshlyn @Silkyway @Darkfire75 @Matcha @owlfeathers @Luunai @Tocklaneth @Sesshy @Rucks @solknots @Chichi @Akal @Dracoren @Flag @Aerionai @MewWolf @Chelsey @Atlas @Penemuel @Vhyxalas

Due to the sheer time it takes to complete ONE draggy and the recent economics, I need to raise the prices of these Draggies. People who have already paid for a draggy do NOT need to pay the difference. Just informing new customers and everyone on the ping list for future draggies.

Should you NOT want to remain on the ping list anymore for when I reopen, please inform me and I shall remove you.
@Septim @Lyra531 @Aeshlyn @Silkyway @Darkfire75 @Matcha @owlfeathers @Luunai @Tocklaneth @Sesshy @Rucks @solknots @Chichi @Akal @Dracoren @Flag @Aerionai @MewWolf @Chelsey @Atlas @Penemuel @Vhyxalas

Due to the sheer time it takes to complete ONE draggy and the recent economics, I need to raise the prices of these Draggies. People who have already paid for a draggy do NOT need to pay the difference. Just informing new customers and everyone on the ping list for future draggies.

Should you NOT want to remain on the ping list anymore for when I reopen, please inform me and I shall remove you.
siggie_zpsa6cc7f75.png
@Kerberos
I don't have the funds to buy one but I was wondering if you had a dA so I could watch you?
@Kerberos
I don't have the funds to buy one but I was wondering if you had a dA so I could watch you?
I4hbsrM.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29