Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | June New Players Free Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
@britneyrox

1. APP2
2. APP7
3. FAM1
@britneyrox

1. APP2
2. APP7
3. FAM1
@KDramas please provide enough prize choices as you were asked to
@KDramas please provide enough prize choices as you were asked to
@RainbowLemonCat @IAmBecomeDeath3 @KDramas just a reminder that you still have a few hours to send in prize choices!
@RainbowLemonCat @IAmBecomeDeath3 @KDramas just a reminder that you still have a few hours to send in prize choices!
@britneyrox
1.Fam I (fan scorpion, wildwood owl, longneck interloper, and longneck scholar)
2.Food 1
3.O12
@britneyrox
1.Fam I (fan scorpion, wildwood owl, longneck interloper, and longneck scholar)
2.Food 1
3.O12
b3d97d1b-9455-4c05-8433-fa2988e4ac59.png
@britneyrox

1. FAM1 (Sparkling Stinger, Cloud Chaser, Zalis and Wooden Marionette)
2. APP2
3. APP7
4. FAM2
@britneyrox

1. FAM1 (Sparkling Stinger, Cloud Chaser, Zalis and Wooden Marionette)
2. APP2
3. APP7
4. FAM2
@britneyrox

1.) Food 1
2.) Food 2
3.) Food 5
@britneyrox

1.) Food 1
2.) Food 2
3.) Food 5
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro10_250.gif
@KDramas i'm readding your name into the raffle, you're trying to claim prizes that are no longer available
@KDramas i'm readding your name into the raffle, you're trying to claim prizes that are no longer available
[center][b]Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks![/b] Here is the nineteenth set of winners! All that's left is food, but everyone could use some of that! 1. @WataruHibiki 2. @Morzansson 3. @funyon [b]You each have 24 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back in the drawing list, but you might not be re-selected as a winner.[/b] Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections. You must provide me with as many prize options as the number by your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide three options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on. Unclaimed prizes are listed on the first page in the second post. [b]When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "APP16"[/b] [quote=APP16]Well aren't you fancy? [item=filigree rapier][/quote] Please do not say "surprise me," "any dragon," "you pick," or anything similar. Please ping me if you have any questions. I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c: Ping list: @Nishikki @Mortifide @Floater @Jazzyleia @Theinkqusitr201 @Duskchaser @Chrisscreama @Dawnshadow245 @mfncool @lethargeist @HowlingWolf818 @Coralie @Kufoo @MoonShad0w @Kurogami @Aldercrone @Carpitalism @KukkiDough @littlebickle[/center]
Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks!

Here is the nineteenth set of winners! All that's left is food, but everyone could use some of that!

1. @WataruHibiki
2. @Morzansson
3. @funyon

You each have 24 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back in the drawing list, but you might not be re-selected as a winner.

Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections.

You must provide me with as many prize options as the number by your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide three options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on. Unclaimed prizes are listed on the first page in the second post.

When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "APP16"
APP16 wrote:
Well aren't you fancy?
Filigree Rapier

Please do not say "surprise me," "any dragon," "you pick," or anything similar.

Please ping me if you have any questions. I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c:

Ping list: @Nishikki @Mortifide @Floater @Jazzyleia @Theinkqusitr201 @Duskchaser @Chrisscreama @Dawnshadow245 @mfncool @lethargeist @HowlingWolf818 @Coralie @Kufoo @MoonShad0w @Kurogami @Aldercrone @Carpitalism @KukkiDough @littlebickle
congrats to everyone that won!

&& Good luck to everyone for any other raffles you're in during the future c:
congrats to everyone that won!

&& Good luck to everyone for any other raffles you're in during the future c:
ZgSKOCG.png
Congrats to all the peoples!! :D
Congrats to all the peoples!! :D
r4ztq68.png Bonus_Pumpkin.gifQPWLGP7.gif FR +19
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40