Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furvilla Trades & Sales
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 208 209
@demoliceros Could I buy all of your flying daffodil seeds and the flying daisies seeds? Do you want their resell value of 10 FurCash each for them or something else?
@demoliceros Could I buy all of your flying daffodil seeds and the flying daisies seeds? Do you want their resell value of 10 FurCash each for them or something else?
Furvilla ID: 28437 (User: Anna)
ijWAday.png
@alyssawolf ...you have to send it to the user, not the villager. which is why the ID came up with a username the last time I sent it :')
@alyssawolf ...you have to send it to the user, not the villager. which is why the ID came up with a username the last time I sent it :')
@timeblitz

Do you have your Alchemist as the active villager ?
I don't really know why it's acting like that ;-;
@timeblitz

Do you have your Alchemist as the active villager ?
I don't really know why it's acting like that ;-;
hm3_by_nuliius-dcrz65r.png sifen
they/them
Brazil | 4-5+ FR Time
artshop | adopts | accents
art by me
@NulliusNominis
I think so but I can't check. The alchemist should be a black and white cat.
I'm gonna look around and see what I can do to fix it ackk
@NulliusNominis
I think so but I can't check. The alchemist should be a black and white cat.
I'm gonna look around and see what I can do to fix it ackk
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
@redalexandrite yeah, certainly! i'd like to sell them for 12 FC a piece, which is 2 above resale (otherwise I'd just resell them, I'm a greedy guy haha). so, for 12 of each, that'd be 240 FC in total!
@redalexandrite yeah, certainly! i'd like to sell them for 12 FC a piece, which is 2 above resale (otherwise I'd just resell them, I'm a greedy guy haha). so, for 12 of each, that'd be 240 FC in total!
Hello! Would anyone be able to do a Paintie for me if I paid them in FD and FC? ;u;" I'm not good at all with digital artwork...
Hello! Would anyone be able to do a Paintie for me if I paid them in FD and FC? ;u;" I'm not good at all with digital artwork...
JRfF6Mm.png
@demoliceros 12 FC each is fine, my ID 28437 (user is Anna). I will take 12 of each or however many you send XD Buying in bulk is easier than getting them one at a time from the stalls
@demoliceros 12 FC each is fine, my ID 28437 (user is Anna). I will take 12 of each or however many you send XD Buying in bulk is easier than getting them one at a time from the stalls
Furvilla ID: 28437 (User: Anna)
ijWAday.png
I'm looking to buy FD with FC if anyone's selling. My ID is #11980 on Furvilla :)
I'm looking to buy FD with FC if anyone's selling. My ID is #11980 on Furvilla :)
@redalexandrite alright, I'll send the stuff and you can send the FC! 12 of each is all I have for now, but I'll certainly have more in the future.

my ID is #377, I'm demoliceros on there as well!
@redalexandrite alright, I'll send the stuff and you can send the FC! 12 of each is all I have for now, but I'll certainly have more in the future.

my ID is #377, I'm demoliceros on there as well!
@redalexandrite EDIT: alright, it's all sent!
@redalexandrite EDIT: alright, it's all sent!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 208 209