Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | | Butterfly Coatls Hatchery | XXX Coatls
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 1855 1856
*does a little dance* I hope there will be a male fire xxx.
*does a little dance* I hope there will be a male fire xxx.
@pennywhistle

Could I reserve a female Fire hatchy?
@pennywhistle

Could I reserve a female Fire hatchy?
ppp-badge_breedstore.gif2LNuIAb.gifjQF7p74.pngXYMsss6.gif
@Pennywhistle I prefer petals please.
@Pennywhistle I prefer petals please.
@Trinity1

Sorry, Trinity, I think I pinged you twice! I've got you reserved for a male Petals lavender!

@WGJuliana

You've got it!
@Trinity1

Sorry, Trinity, I think I pinged you twice! I've got you reserved for a male Petals lavender!

@WGJuliana

You've got it!
GRx3A5B.png
@Pennywhistle - Ooh, possible three new pairs! Score! Personally I don't think I can afford any of the hatchlings but it is always, always fun to see them and catch the gene hype train with you. XD
@Pennywhistle - Ooh, possible three new pairs! Score! Personally I don't think I can afford any of the hatchlings but it is always, always fun to see them and catch the gene hype train with you. XD
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@Pennywhistle Hello! I love your funny commentary in red! Phew, now, that I got it out of my system: I'm interested in your male blue coatl, but.
1) Due to impulse purchases I ran out of lair space. Again. So I'd need you to hold him till I can push one of my hatchlings out.
2) I'd like to ask for either a discount or a renaming scroll to go with him. I mean, Shaman? Really? ;)
@Pennywhistle Hello! I love your funny commentary in red! Phew, now, that I got it out of my system: I'm interested in your male blue coatl, but.
1) Due to impulse purchases I ran out of lair space. Again. So I'd need you to hold him till I can push one of my hatchlings out.
2) I'd like to ask for either a discount or a renaming scroll to go with him. I mean, Shaman? Really? ;)
C4T6yYj.png
She/her
591115t8qpmw0bs5.gif
ST+9

FPQCz2h.png
@heartcrusher1

Thank you! The hype train has hurtled me towards bankruptcy again, but it's always a fun ride!
@heartcrusher1

Thank you! The hype train has hurtled me towards bankruptcy again, but it's always a fun ride!
GRx3A5B.png
@Endorphine

Aw, thank you! I wasn't sure if anyone noticed my comments, but I also suspected it might be a good thing if they didn't!

Unfortunately, (it happened at the top of page 27 so you might've missed it), the Cornflower boy has already been bought. :( I'm very sorry!

(You're right about the naming scroll; I don't name hatchlings to be sold, but I'd had him singled out as a potential breeder, since I think Cornflower is a really pretty color. I only have room for 30 pairs though, and he juuuust missed the cut, but I'd already named him.)
@Endorphine

Aw, thank you! I wasn't sure if anyone noticed my comments, but I also suspected it might be a good thing if they didn't!

Unfortunately, (it happened at the top of page 27 so you might've missed it), the Cornflower boy has already been bought. :( I'm very sorry!

(You're right about the naming scroll; I don't name hatchlings to be sold, but I'd had him singled out as a potential breeder, since I think Cornflower is a really pretty color. I only have room for 30 pairs though, and he juuuust missed the cut, but I'd already named him.)
GRx3A5B.png
@Pennywhistle - HYPE TRAIN TIME!

//chants// Hype, hype, hype, hype!

Hopefully you get a cornflower pair. Personally that's a beautiful color, and maybe some shade of green (peacock?) to round it out. Also a red (fire's kind of an orange to me), and brown (CHOCOLATE COATLS THAT'S A COLOR), and obsidian, which is also a personal favorite.
@Pennywhistle - HYPE TRAIN TIME!

//chants// Hype, hype, hype, hype!

Hopefully you get a cornflower pair. Personally that's a beautiful color, and maybe some shade of green (peacock?) to round it out. Also a red (fire's kind of an orange to me), and brown (CHOCOLATE COATLS THAT'S A COLOR), and obsidian, which is also a personal favorite.
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@Pennywhistle Ah well :(
...but what possesed you to name such a light, delicate - looking creature "Shaman"?! XD Sorry, it just doesn't match in my mind :)
@Pennywhistle Ah well :(
...but what possesed you to name such a light, delicate - looking creature "Shaman"?! XD Sorry, it just doesn't match in my mind :)
C4T6yYj.png
She/her
591115t8qpmw0bs5.gif
ST+9

FPQCz2h.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 1855 1856