Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Weird Biochemical Attack
1 2 3 4 5
@LordMakis @Inka @TheEdude @rosadraconis @PetLover30 @SceptileTrainer @BlackCosmos @Tzarksra

Ju scavenged the factory she'd stumbled across, hoisting her backpack further up her shoulder. She hadn't found anything useful to her as of yet, and was growing impatient. She sighed and looked up before immediately ducking down as a spear came flying towards her. "Holy ***!" She muttered, peeking her head out towards the direction she thought it came from. She stood up carefully, looking around the factory.

"Hello? I mean you no harm, I was just trying to find some things and then head out on my way," she called out... to whoever it was that had thrown the spear. Her eyes were constantly shifting around, watching for any other projectiles that could be aimed at her. Some new bird feature she'd gotten, it must have come along with the feathers.
@LordMakis @Inka @TheEdude @rosadraconis @PetLover30 @SceptileTrainer @BlackCosmos @Tzarksra

Ju scavenged the factory she'd stumbled across, hoisting her backpack further up her shoulder. She hadn't found anything useful to her as of yet, and was growing impatient. She sighed and looked up before immediately ducking down as a spear came flying towards her. "Holy ***!" She muttered, peeking her head out towards the direction she thought it came from. She stood up carefully, looking around the factory.

"Hello? I mean you no harm, I was just trying to find some things and then head out on my way," she called out... to whoever it was that had thrown the spear. Her eyes were constantly shifting around, watching for any other projectiles that could be aimed at her. Some new bird feature she'd gotten, it must have come along with the feathers.
tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
@LordMakis
@JustDevon
@Inka
@TheEdude
@rosedraconis
@ PetLover30
@SceptileTrainer
@BlackCosmos

Konoichi at the Balisk and noticed its human features. A fusion like me. she thought. "You're a fusion aren't you?" She asked taking one step closer afraid of her reaction still ready to make a run for it.
@LordMakis
@JustDevon
@Inka
@TheEdude
@rosedraconis
@ PetLover30
@SceptileTrainer
@BlackCosmos

Konoichi at the Balisk and noticed its human features. A fusion like me. she thought. "You're a fusion aren't you?" She asked taking one step closer afraid of her reaction still ready to make a run for it.
@LordMakis
@JustDevon
@TheEdude
@rosedraconis
@ PetLover30
@SceptileTrainer
@BlackCosmos

Renna sat in a clearing in the middle of a dense forest, humming to herself. Deer surrounded her, brushing their muzzles through her hair and walking around her. Ren had accepted her fusion well, and found that she liked the antlers and the way they looked. She also had a deeper connection with nature, it was as though she could feel the entire forest, and how it moved and interacted and all breathed together. She never wanted to leave.
@LordMakis
@JustDevon
@TheEdude
@rosedraconis
@ PetLover30
@SceptileTrainer
@BlackCosmos

Renna sat in a clearing in the middle of a dense forest, humming to herself. Deer surrounded her, brushing their muzzles through her hair and walking around her. Ren had accepted her fusion well, and found that she liked the antlers and the way they looked. She also had a deeper connection with nature, it was as though she could feel the entire forest, and how it moved and interacted and all breathed together. She never wanted to leave.
@TheEdude @rosadraconis @Blackcosmos @PetLover30 @SceptileTrainer

@JustDevon

Marcus quickly moved around the factory to get a better angle on the intruder. He then spotted his spear he had thrown stuck firmly in the wall behind the intruder. Using his feline skills he climbed and jumped and wiggled into the machinery to reach his beloved weapon. "How can i trust you?" he yelled out into the factory. "The last time i trusted someone he literally stole my underwear and tried to strangle me with it. Not even joking"

Marcus was then finally at his destination, he then pulled the spear right out of the wall and turned to face the intruder, scorpion stance at the ready. "Are you here for my ice cream?" he asked lifting his head in a devilish manner, as if he was ready to throw the spear once again. "Id kill for my ice cream"
@TheEdude @rosadraconis @Blackcosmos @PetLover30 @SceptileTrainer

@JustDevon

Marcus quickly moved around the factory to get a better angle on the intruder. He then spotted his spear he had thrown stuck firmly in the wall behind the intruder. Using his feline skills he climbed and jumped and wiggled into the machinery to reach his beloved weapon. "How can i trust you?" he yelled out into the factory. "The last time i trusted someone he literally stole my underwear and tried to strangle me with it. Not even joking"

Marcus was then finally at his destination, he then pulled the spear right out of the wall and turned to face the intruder, scorpion stance at the ready. "Are you here for my ice cream?" he asked lifting his head in a devilish manner, as if he was ready to throw the spear once again. "Id kill for my ice cream"

Lydia nodded her head slightly at the fox fusion, and spoke in a quiet voice "Yes".
She moved in the water, looking past the girl towards the treetops. "I will not attack you, if that is your belief- but I cannot speak for our friend in the trees over there" she nodded towards glinting in the branches, straining her ears to listen to the quiet rustling coming from that direction. A dark figure shifted in the foliage and she as well as her friend readied theirselves to flee in opposing directions.

Lydia nodded her head slightly at the fox fusion, and spoke in a quiet voice "Yes".
She moved in the water, looking past the girl towards the treetops. "I will not attack you, if that is your belief- but I cannot speak for our friend in the trees over there" she nodded towards glinting in the branches, straining her ears to listen to the quiet rustling coming from that direction. A dark figure shifted in the foliage and she as well as her friend readied theirselves to flee in opposing directions.
aC86tUH.png
rix3ppo.png
tUQCJMT.png
nWiQNX9.png
wOEIAes.png
|Panemone Hatcheries|

GRAND OPENING
481.png
Konoichi looked at the glistening in the tree. "What is that!" She asked thinking its a gun. She turned to the near by bushes and hid there just in case it was a gun. "Is it a gun? please tell me it isn't." She whimpered cowering in her hiding spot.

@LordMakis
@JustDevon
@Inka
@TheEdude
@rosedraconis
@ PetLover30
@SceptileTrainer
@BlackCosmos
Konoichi looked at the glistening in the tree. "What is that!" She asked thinking its a gun. She turned to the near by bushes and hid there just in case it was a gun. "Is it a gun? please tell me it isn't." She whimpered cowering in her hiding spot.

@LordMakis
@JustDevon
@Inka
@TheEdude
@rosedraconis
@ PetLover30
@SceptileTrainer
@BlackCosmos
@LordMakis @Inka @TheEdude @rosadraconis @PetLover30 @SceptileTrainer @BlackCosmos @/Tzarksra (( please don't forget to tag me guys ^-^ ))

Blaine raised her eyebrows, only slightly surprised that the girl had noticed her. "Don't worry, she called down, "it's not a gun." She dropped from the branches, landing gracefully with help from her wings. "I think it's part of a disk, actually. Like a CD." She held the piece out to the girl in the water.
@LordMakis @Inka @TheEdude @rosadraconis @PetLover30 @SceptileTrainer @BlackCosmos @/Tzarksra (( please don't forget to tag me guys ^-^ ))

Blaine raised her eyebrows, only slightly surprised that the girl had noticed her. "Don't worry, she called down, "it's not a gun." She dropped from the branches, landing gracefully with help from her wings. "I think it's part of a disk, actually. Like a CD." She held the piece out to the girl in the water.

LTuUX3R.png
Kit | she/them
FR +2
coatl connossieur
DmRdZYl.png
@LordMakis @Inka @TheEdude @rosadraconis @PetLover30 @SceptileTrainer @Blackcosmos @Tzarksra

@ LordMakis @ Inka @ TheEdude @ rosadraconis @ PetLover30 @ SceptileTrainer @ Blackcosmos @ Tzarksra

That might help?
@LordMakis @Inka @TheEdude @rosadraconis @PetLover30 @SceptileTrainer @Blackcosmos @Tzarksra

@ LordMakis @ Inka @ TheEdude @ rosadraconis @ PetLover30 @ SceptileTrainer @ Blackcosmos @ Tzarksra

That might help?
@LordMakis @JustDevon @Inka @rosadraconis @PetLover30 @SceptileTrainer @Tzarksra @BlackCosmos

Zead waded though the grass and other low growing plants of the ecosystem. Zead needed this. The sun, just being outside. Work had been slow which was a good thing he supposed but when he wasn't working he started thinking. Thinking about the people who had died here in the sanctuary. A majority of the people who had died so far had been elderly people how had has the misfortune of being in contact with a pet or plant at the time of the attack. He felt for these people thinking they would spend the rest of there days in relative comfort only to be taken here.

But he left those thoughts back at his home. Right now Zead was just trying to enjoy this life that he had been gifted. Breathing in the air and sighing something caught his attention. Was someone singing?
@LordMakis @JustDevon @Inka @rosadraconis @PetLover30 @SceptileTrainer @Tzarksra @BlackCosmos

Zead waded though the grass and other low growing plants of the ecosystem. Zead needed this. The sun, just being outside. Work had been slow which was a good thing he supposed but when he wasn't working he started thinking. Thinking about the people who had died here in the sanctuary. A majority of the people who had died so far had been elderly people how had has the misfortune of being in contact with a pet or plant at the time of the attack. He felt for these people thinking they would spend the rest of there days in relative comfort only to be taken here.

But he left those thoughts back at his home. Right now Zead was just trying to enjoy this life that he had been gifted. Breathing in the air and sighing something caught his attention. Was someone singing?
ehytjr.jpg

For Signatures:
35l91l3.jpg
Code:
35l91l3.jpg

Links Out:
Want to Affiliate with the SBA? PM PuzzBeef!

xop260.jpg
XozKAH4.png
Last edited on Jun 29, 2015 07:55:14 by PuzzBeef
tumblr_nok202MSsQ1tef7tqo1_250.png35l91l3.jpg
@lordmakis @justdevon @rosadraconis @petlover30 @sceptiletrainer @tzarksra @blackcosmos

Renna heard the snapping of a twig and jolted her head around to see. The other deer skittered away as she stood up and crept closer. She peered through a wall of bushes to see a lizard and fox fusion talking. Other fusions! she thought to herself as she slowly crept forward. She came into the clearing where they were standing. "Hi! My name's Renna!"
@lordmakis @justdevon @rosadraconis @petlover30 @sceptiletrainer @tzarksra @blackcosmos

Renna heard the snapping of a twig and jolted her head around to see. The other deer skittered away as she stood up and crept closer. She peered through a wall of bushes to see a lizard and fox fusion talking. Other fusions! she thought to herself as she slowly crept forward. She came into the clearing where they were standing. "Hi! My name's Renna!"
1 2 3 4 5