Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Weird Biochemical Attack
1 2 3 4 5
@LordMakis @Inka @TheEdude @rosadraconis @PetLover30 @SceptileTrainer @BlackCosmos @Tzarksra

Lydia froze for a second at the surprise, looking like a 'deer in headlights' she quickly ducked underneath the water and made an effort to blend in with the various weeds, unmoving and hoping all the people would just move on from her home. She shifted, creating a few bubbles in her attempt to block out the world around her- she didn't need people- she had herself and memories of her old family, nothing more and nothing less would satisfy her.
@LordMakis @Inka @TheEdude @rosadraconis @PetLover30 @SceptileTrainer @BlackCosmos @Tzarksra

Lydia froze for a second at the surprise, looking like a 'deer in headlights' she quickly ducked underneath the water and made an effort to blend in with the various weeds, unmoving and hoping all the people would just move on from her home. She shifted, creating a few bubbles in her attempt to block out the world around her- she didn't need people- she had herself and memories of her old family, nothing more and nothing less would satisfy her.
aC86tUH.png
rix3ppo.png
tUQCJMT.png
nWiQNX9.png
wOEIAes.png
|Panemone Hatcheries|

GRAND OPENING
481.png
((@LordMakis @Inka @TheEdude @rosadraconis @PetLover30 @SceptileTrainer @BlackCosmos @Tzarksra just a warning but I'm off FR for the next few days because I'm doing my Duke Of Edinburgh's award expedition--sorry for any inconveniences!))
((@LordMakis @Inka @TheEdude @rosadraconis @PetLover30 @SceptileTrainer @BlackCosmos @Tzarksra just a warning but I'm off FR for the next few days because I'm doing my Duke Of Edinburgh's award expedition--sorry for any inconveniences!))
aC86tUH.png
rix3ppo.png
tUQCJMT.png
nWiQNX9.png
wOEIAes.png
|Panemone Hatcheries|

GRAND OPENING
481.png
@Rosadraconis @PetLover30 @Sceptiletrainer @Tzarksra
@Blackcosmos @Inka

@LordMakis

Ju chuckled slightly at the whole 'underwear dilemma' the person here had found himself in at one point. She covered her mouth with her hand to hide her smile, not wanting to appear too rude in front of this person. You never get a second chance at a first impression after all.

""You have ice cream?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. She crossed her arms and tapped her foot against the ground, almost as if she was daring him to show her. "I didn't know cats liked ice cream either," she said, nodding at his cat-like eyes. She tried to hide her own feathers, not wanting to be recognized.
@Rosadraconis @PetLover30 @Sceptiletrainer @Tzarksra
@Blackcosmos @Inka

@LordMakis

Ju chuckled slightly at the whole 'underwear dilemma' the person here had found himself in at one point. She covered her mouth with her hand to hide her smile, not wanting to appear too rude in front of this person. You never get a second chance at a first impression after all.

""You have ice cream?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. She crossed her arms and tapped her foot against the ground, almost as if she was daring him to show her. "I didn't know cats liked ice cream either," she said, nodding at his cat-like eyes. She tried to hide her own feathers, not wanting to be recognized.
tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
1 2 3 4 5