Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | impdoptables [brightshine special!]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@cordivus
Can I be added to the waitlist? Thank you! C:
@cordivus
Can I be added to the waitlist? Thank you! C:
Banner_Small.png
@corvidus

Ermegerd, I pray I can get a spot in time for the festival~ If not, please let me know if you'd accept gems in payment~ I need these.
@corvidus

Ermegerd, I pray I can get a spot in time for the festival~ If not, please let me know if you'd accept gems in payment~ I need these.
NgNZt9h.png
@corvidus

Holy smokes, xRainy just showed me your adoptables and I need! Fiercely!

I echo her statement above! :D
@corvidus

Holy smokes, xRainy just showed me your adoptables and I need! Fiercely!

I echo her statement above! :D
t3nkExz.png
Posting for the waitlist so I don't forget! [b]username/id:[/b] Jormungator 156234 [b]dragon:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21778301] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/217784/21778301_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]requested resolution (500px is default):[/b] Default [b]direction facing:[/b] Right [sub]@corvidus[/sub]
Posting for the waitlist so I don't forget!

username/id: Jormungator 156234
dragon:
21778301_350.png

requested resolution (500px is default): Default
direction facing: Right
@corvidus
I1F_bgh0Se-G42moy4Dw3A.png88457649.png64061524.png23323265.png85147973.png
@corvidus
Can I go on your pinglist please? :D
@corvidus
Can I go on your pinglist please? :D
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@corvidus Can I be added to the waitlist please? ;u; Thank you! <3
@corvidus Can I be added to the waitlist please? ;u; Thank you! <3
e4TvxbF.gifn0skEd8.png
@corvidus Will you still take tablets as payment even after the festival is over?
@corvidus Will you still take tablets as payment even after the festival is over?
I subscribe to all threads I start, no need to ping me
SFH6FnR.png jCqLcbT.png 3EopvJR.png 0kBe0TE.gif q0nkOrQ.png
Oh! I should probably fill out the form, sorry about that! ;v;/ [b]username/id:[/b] Uruz #26080 [b]dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4145408] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/41455/4145408_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]requested resolution:[/b] 500px is fine! [b]direction facing:[/b] Right [sub]@corvidus[/sub]
Oh! I should probably fill out the form, sorry about that! ;v;/

username/id: Uruz #26080
dragon:
4145408_350.png

requested resolution: 500px is fine!
direction facing: Right
@corvidus
@Corvidus

Thank you, I've saved the adopt! Have a nice day- or night!
@Corvidus

Thank you, I've saved the adopt! Have a nice day- or night!
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
@laticat @PipeFoxSpirit @Ethaux @GlacierWinds
your adopts have been posted to the front page! let me know when you've saved them :)

@Erisalia @Polaroid @Kaidonovsky @Extrics @Uruz @hoothootx3 @SimFeetUnder @Artnerd @Toriel @Impception @Akkisuitok @sQld @wushus
hi there! just to let you know, i'm not going to be able to get through any more slots for tablets before the festival ends, so if you were saving your tablets you can go ahead and spend them :)
however, i will be opening a more permanent shop for these for gems/treasure/USD once i've finished the rest of the templates! let me know if you'd like a ping for when that opens, and thank you all so much for your interest o/
@laticat @PipeFoxSpirit @Ethaux @GlacierWinds
your adopts have been posted to the front page! let me know when you've saved them :)

@Erisalia @Polaroid @Kaidonovsky @Extrics @Uruz @hoothootx3 @SimFeetUnder @Artnerd @Toriel @Impception @Akkisuitok @sQld @wushus
hi there! just to let you know, i'm not going to be able to get through any more slots for tablets before the festival ends, so if you were saving your tablets you can go ahead and spend them :)
however, i will be opening a more permanent shop for these for gems/treasure/USD once i've finished the rest of the templates! let me know if you'd like a ping for when that opens, and thank you all so much for your interest o/
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14