Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello Sornieth!
Hello my name is Animosity. My name is my favorite word so please don't give me a bad vibe, i'm really sweet and i love to make new friends. this is my first time on the forums so i'm kind of not use to this. i'm pleased to meet you to whoever is reading this.

My Name is now Duplecian nice to meet you
Hello my name is Animosity. My name is my favorite word so please don't give me a bad vibe, i'm really sweet and i love to make new friends. this is my first time on the forums so i'm kind of not use to this. i'm pleased to meet you to whoever is reading this.

My Name is now Duplecian nice to meet you
Hello! I am reading this! It's nice to meet you too. I re-joined a forgotten account this week. If you wanna be friends I'd love to! You can find my introductions here! :'D

What kind of stuff do you enjoy doing for fun? How'd you find Flight Rising? I found it through a forum for a retired game called Glitch.
Hello! I am reading this! It's nice to meet you too. I re-joined a forgotten account this week. If you wanna be friends I'd love to! You can find my introductions here! :'D

What kind of stuff do you enjoy doing for fun? How'd you find Flight Rising? I found it through a forum for a retired game called Glitch.
W7QTY.gif uIJDI.gif jR8OX.gif Dh30z.gif p60mM.gif MGUOn.gif Xu7k2.gif
hello stardancing i hope your account is going well.

to answer those questions...

1) For fun i just play video games on my phone most of the time. I also play this website:)

2) well... me and my sisters made a deal to share something we all like so i joined and at first i thought it was boring... then it turned out fun!
hello stardancing i hope your account is going well.

to answer those questions...

1) For fun i just play video games on my phone most of the time. I also play this website:)

2) well... me and my sisters made a deal to share something we all like so i joined and at first i thought it was boring... then it turned out fun!