Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tell me about your day!
1 2 3
@Orionis The Dawnbreaker accent for male coatls is gorgeous! Too bad it doesn't look too good on my male coatl Ferrero.. I also think that Twilight Oracle for male faes and Sun Scatter for female mirrors look amazing too! (I had to go to the Brightshine Jubilee to remember those names lol..)

And perhaps I'll check it out! Those three genres are some of my favorites, so hopefully it will suit my tastes!
@Orionis The Dawnbreaker accent for male coatls is gorgeous! Too bad it doesn't look too good on my male coatl Ferrero.. I also think that Twilight Oracle for male faes and Sun Scatter for female mirrors look amazing too! (I had to go to the Brightshine Jubilee to remember those names lol..)

And perhaps I'll check it out! Those three genres are some of my favorites, so hopefully it will suit my tastes!
Mine is good- oddly. So my old drawing tablet died, but it was reaaaaaaaaaally old. So my friend is letting me use hers. It's amazing and much newer. So, a little sad my tablet died, but happy that I can still draw.

So uh... yeah. It's awesome~! And then I'm getting help with getting a new tablet that is my own. I hope it all goes well.
Mine is good- oddly. So my old drawing tablet died, but it was reaaaaaaaaaally old. So my friend is letting me use hers. It's amazing and much newer. So, a little sad my tablet died, but happy that I can still draw.

So uh... yeah. It's awesome~! And then I'm getting help with getting a new tablet that is my own. I hope it all goes well.
6dzshv.png
I finished leveling up my new Healer and new Mire Flyer! I'm happy it only took a few days and I can go back to drowning in Sun Scatter chests now
I finished leveling up my new Healer and new Mire Flyer! I'm happy it only took a few days and I can go back to drowning in Sun Scatter chests now
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
@Saristar Congrats!! I heard it takes a lot of time and effort to get a dragon all the way to level 25.

@MutationIvory Is it a Wacom? I used to have a Wacom tablet that performed pretty well! Very expensive though. All the same, I hope it all works out for you too!!

@xxWolfii How many levels did you get them too? And yeah I think everybody's trying to get as much out of this holiday as they can, I know I am! Anything in particular that you're looking for?
@Saristar Congrats!! I heard it takes a lot of time and effort to get a dragon all the way to level 25.

@MutationIvory Is it a Wacom? I used to have a Wacom tablet that performed pretty well! Very expensive though. All the same, I hope it all works out for you too!!

@xxWolfii How many levels did you get them too? And yeah I think everybody's trying to get as much out of this holiday as they can, I know I am! Anything in particular that you're looking for?
I finally put a breeding project on a second nest! They got three eggs, too, which is nice. Hoping for the best :)
I finally put a breeding project on a second nest! They got three eggs, too, which is nice. Hoping for the best :)
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Milkomeda

Thanks! It took me almost 5 months...
@Milkomeda

Thanks! It took me almost 5 months...
PQznZys.png
@Milkomeda It's true that some accents just fit dragons of certain colors and/or personality and lore even. Elemental holidays always make me excited to see which accents/skins will be sold!

You can definitely give the show a go. I can say it entertains me for sure... It's something I did not expect haha.
@Milkomeda It's true that some accents just fit dragons of certain colors and/or personality and lore even. Elemental holidays always make me excited to see which accents/skins will be sold!

You can definitely give the show a go. I can say it entertains me for sure... It's something I did not expect haha.
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
@Leopardmask Good luck!! I saw the dragons in your nesting grounds, they're absolutely gorgeous! Especially that female skydancer; she reminds me of a koi fish!
@Leopardmask Good luck!! I saw the dragons in your nesting grounds, they're absolutely gorgeous! Especially that female skydancer; she reminds me of a koi fish!
@Milkomeda
I already got all the festival items, so I'm farming for currency which I sell in stacks of 10 for high profit! Planning to use the extra ones that don't sell to buy extras of the festival items, and I managed to get them to level 25 in about 4 and a half days, so that's great! I had to buy 3 tinctures though because I messed up the stats on the healer (whoops)
@Milkomeda
I already got all the festival items, so I'm farming for currency which I sell in stacks of 10 for high profit! Planning to use the extra ones that don't sell to buy extras of the festival items, and I managed to get them to level 25 in about 4 and a half days, so that's great! I had to buy 3 tinctures though because I messed up the stats on the healer (whoops)
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
@Milkomeda

I was having a pretty awful day, but I just found an Eliminate for the first time while grinding in the coli :D Now my whole coli team will have Eliminates.
@Milkomeda

I was having a pretty awful day, but I just found an Eliminate for the first time while grinding in the coli :D Now my whole coli team will have Eliminates.
1 2 3