Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [offline] Light Dominance Discount Shop
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 89 90
@Ecsentret

Sorry to ping you twice, and I know you're offline right now, but I noticed that my order request seems to have been skipped, or maybe you didn't see it.

I was hoping to order 5 festival skins, if that's all right?

Holiday Gait x2
Timeworn Tile x1
Festival Lady x1
Ancient Wisdom x1

That's 148,750, yes? I can pay that up front.
@Ecsentret

Sorry to ping you twice, and I know you're offline right now, but I noticed that my order request seems to have been skipped, or maybe you didn't see it.

I was hoping to order 5 festival skins, if that's all right?

Holiday Gait x2
Timeworn Tile x1
Festival Lady x1
Ancient Wisdom x1

That's 148,750, yes? I can pay that up front.
Give my dragons some love!

SzqWh.gif3wWtw.gifyPPb0.gifDEOuH.gif
@angsthound Oh no, I'm so sorry about missing your ping! Yesterday was really hectic so I think I didn't see it? D: Your order is definitely fine, though, and that's the right amount of treasure, so just send it whenever you're ready and I'll get started on it asap.
@angsthound Oh no, I'm so sorry about missing your ping! Yesterday was really hectic so I think I didn't see it? D: Your order is definitely fine, though, and that's the right amount of treasure, so just send it whenever you're ready and I'll get started on it asap.
tumblr_mrqotkZIDk1sezzwwo1_400.png
Signature by Safarii
@Ecsentret

Thanks, I figured it was just overlooked in the busy-ness, so no problem. I'll send the CR in just a moment.
@Ecsentret

Thanks, I figured it was just overlooked in the busy-ness, so no problem. I'll send the CR in just a moment.
Give my dragons some love!

SzqWh.gif3wWtw.gifyPPb0.gifDEOuH.gif
@Ecsentret

Hi there,

May I order the following festival skins/accents, please?

2x Twilight Oracle
2x Heavenly Gait
2x Festival Lady
2x Ancient Wisdom
1x Photo Retinopathy
1x Glow of the Hive
1x Goldlight Warrior
1x Featherback Savant
1x Hewn Spectre

That should be 386750t +tip all in all? :o
@Ecsentret

Hi there,

May I order the following festival skins/accents, please?

2x Twilight Oracle
2x Heavenly Gait
2x Festival Lady
2x Ancient Wisdom
1x Photo Retinopathy
1x Glow of the Hive
1x Goldlight Warrior
1x Featherback Savant
1x Hewn Spectre

That should be 386750t +tip all in all? :o
@Ecsentret

Hello c: May I trouble you to grab 5 festival skins?

2 Twilight Oracle
1 Heavenly Gait
1 Glow of the Hive
1 Featherback Savant
@Ecsentret

Hello c: May I trouble you to grab 5 festival skins?

2 Twilight Oracle
1 Heavenly Gait
1 Glow of the Hive
1 Featherback Savant
hnXZbQA.png
@Ecsentret

Could you get me a few things? A spines scroll and the following skins: Heavenly gait, photic retinopathy, timeworn tile, glow of the hive, featherback servant, festival lady, ancient wisdom?
@Ecsentret

Could you get me a few things? A spines scroll and the following skins: Heavenly gait, photic retinopathy, timeworn tile, glow of the hive, featherback servant, festival lady, ancient wisdom?
@Ecsentret
Would you be able to nab me 2 Summer Swelters?
@Ecsentret
Would you be able to nab me 2 Summer Swelters?
tumblr_nl2co32pic1ra6yido1_500.png
@Shimmer Okay, that'll be 34,000 treasure. ^^ I'll do my best to get them for you, but since apparel sniping is a bit more difficult than gene sniping, I just wanted to let you know that if I can't get both by tomorrow, I'll give you a refund. If that's okay with you, just send the treasure and I'll start on your order.

@ParadiseRain Sure, just send over 191,250 and I'll get started asap. ^^

@Kellybelly Yup, that's right! Send the treasure whenever you can and I'll start working on your order. ^^
@Shimmer Okay, that'll be 34,000 treasure. ^^ I'll do my best to get them for you, but since apparel sniping is a bit more difficult than gene sniping, I just wanted to let you know that if I can't get both by tomorrow, I'll give you a refund. If that's okay with you, just send the treasure and I'll start on your order.

@ParadiseRain Sure, just send over 191,250 and I'll get started asap. ^^

@Kellybelly Yup, that's right! Send the treasure whenever you can and I'll start working on your order. ^^
Signature by Safarii
@Ecsentret
That's perfectly fine, yeah. I'll send a PM with the treasure. :3
@Ecsentret
That's perfectly fine, yeah. I'll send a PM with the treasure. :3
tumblr_nl2co32pic1ra6yido1_500.png
@Adirael Sure, that'll be 148,750 treasure. ^^

@Clifftop Yep, your total is 369,750 treasure. Just send it over and I'll get started asap. ^^
@Adirael Sure, that'll be 148,750 treasure. ^^

@Clifftop Yep, your total is 369,750 treasure. Just send it over and I'll get started asap. ^^
Signature by Safarii
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 89 90