Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [offline] Sunny's Light Discount
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 46 47
@sunreon

Could I get the glow of the hive skin please?
@sunreon

Could I get the glow of the hive skin please?
earthflower.pngfood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifearthflower.png
@Mycologist

yes!

also wow perfect vista for you or what.
@Mycologist

yes!

also wow perfect vista for you or what.
@sunreon

I'd like to get a Twilight Oracle please.
@sunreon

I'd like to get a Twilight Oracle please.
U5mpAOy.png
@jennysyc

this can be accomplished!
@jennysyc

this can be accomplished!
@sunreon

Edit: I might as well add a Heavenly Gait to my order. Do I send 2-way CR or...?
@sunreon

Edit: I might as well add a Heavenly Gait to my order. Do I send 2-way CR or...?
U5mpAOy.png
@sunreon Could I get 3 tinctures for 76,500t?
@sunreon Could I get 3 tinctures for 76,500t?
Na5WGHa.png
@sunreon

Hello.
I would like one of each of this skins/accents:
Accent: Dawnbreaker
Accent: Heavenly Gait
Accent: Timeworn Tile
Accent: Pixie and Whisper
Skin: Hewn Spectre
Skin: Ancient Wisdom

That will be 178.500 ? :)
@sunreon

Hello.
I would like one of each of this skins/accents:
Accent: Dawnbreaker
Accent: Heavenly Gait
Accent: Timeworn Tile
Accent: Pixie and Whisper
Skin: Hewn Spectre
Skin: Ancient Wisdom

That will be 178.500 ? :)
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
@jennysyc

np, but I would prefer if you could send it in PM and list what's in your order. It helps me keep much better track of the orders, and shopping with other people's money doesn't leave me in the lurch in case they back out before sending, you know?

@tigressRising

yes I can manage that!

@morganadulac

With the fee, the total comes to 184.500. I'd be happy to fill this order for you!

edit: woops, sorry, dawnbreaker is the baldwin accent, I cannot get that one for you. Did you want one of the other ones instead?
@jennysyc

np, but I would prefer if you could send it in PM and list what's in your order. It helps me keep much better track of the orders, and shopping with other people's money doesn't leave me in the lurch in case they back out before sending, you know?

@tigressRising

yes I can manage that!

@morganadulac

With the fee, the total comes to 184.500. I'd be happy to fill this order for you!

edit: woops, sorry, dawnbreaker is the baldwin accent, I cannot get that one for you. Did you want one of the other ones instead?
@Sunreon

Oh right!
I will send a pm. :) Thank you!
@Sunreon

Oh right!
I will send a pm. :) Thank you!
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
@sunreon I'm back. Could i get Accent: Photic Retinopathy as well? Thank you so much :)
@sunreon I'm back. Could i get Accent: Photic Retinopathy as well? Thank you so much :)
cPW6H3E.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 46 47