Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A World at War [Open!]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@ChibiKittens @Ragnaroc @Moonpelt @CreatureHollow @Rinjichan13 @Crestagamer @Eumilax @RedOptics @Sanzuwu [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23198210] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/231983/23198210_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24177864] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/241779/24177864_350.png[/img] [/url] As the two new dragons approached him and Snowflake, Drake studied the dragons as best he could. The imperial was the brighter coloured of the two, and of course was the largest. She wore a crown which was the colour, and had the symbol of the wind on it. To confirm his speculations, he soon noticed the dragons eyes, which where light green. Snowflake also noticed the dragons eyes, and turned her attention to the Skydancer. The dragon was darker coloured, with the exception of the white smoke on the body. Because of the colours and the crown alone, Snowflake thought this dragon was from the shadow flight. She soon found out she was correct, as this dragons eyes where dark purple. Snowflake turned to Drake, and sighed with relief. 'Good. They aren't Risen. Let's just hope they aren't thieves.' She thought. Drake had similar thoughts, however they were more calm. As the two dragons landed, Drake was the first one to speak. "Well I'll be dammed. It's not often to see two dragons from opposite flights not trying to kill each other. I'm Drake, and this is Snowflake." He pointed at his partner.
@ChibiKittens @Ragnaroc @Moonpelt @CreatureHollow @Rinjichan13 @Crestagamer @Eumilax @RedOptics @Sanzuwu

23198210_350.png

24177864_350.png

As the two new dragons approached him and Snowflake, Drake studied the dragons as best he could. The imperial was the brighter coloured of the two, and of course was the largest. She wore a crown which was the colour, and had the symbol of the wind on it. To confirm his speculations, he soon noticed the dragons eyes, which where light green.

Snowflake also noticed the dragons eyes, and turned her attention to the Skydancer. The dragon was darker coloured, with the exception of the white smoke on the body. Because of the colours and the crown alone, Snowflake thought this dragon was from the shadow flight. She soon found out she was correct, as this dragons eyes where dark purple.

Snowflake turned to Drake, and sighed with relief. 'Good. They aren't Risen. Let's just hope they aren't thieves.' She thought. Drake had similar thoughts, however they were more calm.

As the two dragons landed, Drake was the first one to speak. "Well I'll be dammed. It's not often to see two dragons from opposite flights not trying to kill each other. I'm Drake, and this is Snowflake." He pointed at his partner.
@ChibiKittens @Ragnaroc @ Moonpelt @CreatureHollow @Rinjichan13 @Crestagamer @Eumilax @RedOptics @Sanzuwu @Nick462

Liling was about to say the same, near silent statement when Sakiya gave her a gruff push that almost led to Liling falling off the cliff. Sakiya grinned at this, speaking up. "That doesn't happen much where we come from either. I'm Sakiya, and this here is Banana-face, more commonly known as Liling. If I may repeat her question, have you seen the last page of a atlas?" Liling almost shied away with the book before being caught with Sakiya's leg. Liling rushed over and put the book on the floor, still wavering over it with her tail.

Liling looked at the eyes for a second before casting her eyes back at the book. Not Risen. They seem nice enough, I guess. Unless, of course, they're going to kill us.

Sakiya continued a steady gaze with the two strangers. Welp, they aren't Risen. I'll have to check them for weapons at some point, for Liling's sake, wont' I?

Liling shifted nervously, as Sakiya just waited.
@ChibiKittens @Ragnaroc @ Moonpelt @CreatureHollow @Rinjichan13 @Crestagamer @Eumilax @RedOptics @Sanzuwu @Nick462

Liling was about to say the same, near silent statement when Sakiya gave her a gruff push that almost led to Liling falling off the cliff. Sakiya grinned at this, speaking up. "That doesn't happen much where we come from either. I'm Sakiya, and this here is Banana-face, more commonly known as Liling. If I may repeat her question, have you seen the last page of a atlas?" Liling almost shied away with the book before being caught with Sakiya's leg. Liling rushed over and put the book on the floor, still wavering over it with her tail.

Liling looked at the eyes for a second before casting her eyes back at the book. Not Risen. They seem nice enough, I guess. Unless, of course, they're going to kill us.

Sakiya continued a steady gaze with the two strangers. Welp, they aren't Risen. I'll have to check them for weapons at some point, for Liling's sake, wont' I?

Liling shifted nervously, as Sakiya just waited.
@ChibiKittens @Rinjichan13 @Ragnaroc @Moonpelt @Nick462 @Crestagamer @Eumilax @RedOptics @Sanzuwu [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11886277] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/118863/11886277_350.png[/img] [/url] Azmodeus nods softly, listening to Rivera explain herself for wanting to travel together. It seemed beneficial to both parties, despite the increased risk of being approached. In the moments he is thinking, he seems uncharacteristically solemn. The playful, content expression he had just moments ago was now gone and he seemed almost like an entirely different dragon. Though it soon passes and it almost seemed like the character change was a trick of the light and he gives a small smile. "Seems we'll be traveling together then." He then stands and stretches a bit before wading out of the waves that crash onto the shore. Once out of the waters reach and he is far enough from his new companions, he shakes out his fur from the water, his fur fluffing up afterwards. Truth be told, he looked rather ridiculous with his fur fluffed up like that, but he doesn't seem to care- his fur would settle on its own after some time. During his shake, his hood had slipped down, revealing bright pink Arcane eyes. Fixing his hood returns his eyes to the empty white Rivera had seen earlier- so it's merely a trick of the light that makes them like that. He then looks over to Rivera, waiting for her to follow.
@ChibiKittens @Rinjichan13 @Ragnaroc @Moonpelt @Nick462 @Crestagamer @Eumilax @RedOptics @Sanzuwu

11886277_350.png

Azmodeus nods softly, listening to Rivera explain herself for wanting to travel together. It seemed beneficial to both parties, despite the increased risk of being approached. In the moments he is thinking, he seems uncharacteristically solemn. The playful, content expression he had just moments ago was now gone and he seemed almost like an entirely different dragon. Though it soon passes and it almost seemed like the character change was a trick of the light and he gives a small smile. "Seems we'll be traveling together then."

He then stands and stretches a bit before wading out of the waves that crash onto the shore. Once out of the waters reach and he is far enough from his new companions, he shakes out his fur from the water, his fur fluffing up afterwards. Truth be told, he looked rather ridiculous with his fur fluffed up like that, but he doesn't seem to care- his fur would settle on its own after some time. During his shake, his hood had slipped down, revealing bright pink Arcane eyes. Fixing his hood returns his eyes to the empty white Rivera had seen earlier- so it's merely a trick of the light that makes them like that. He then looks over to Rivera, waiting for her to follow.
sign.png
Creature
She/Her | +3 FR Time
WISHLIST.png Adopts.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/212102/21210125.png[/img] @Chibikittens [b]@Rinjichan13[/b] @Ragnaroc @Moonpelt @CreatureHollow @Nick462 @Crestagamer @Eumilax @Pandacow @Sanzuwu @KatLover4ever[/center] The undead looking Imperial dipped his head, shaking it with a sigh, "I can't apologize on behalf of the Risen. I never would have thought we were that terrible..." He looked at the glowing mushrooms he landed beside, sniffing at them before hurrying after the Pearlcatcher. "Everyone thinks that I'm one of them, so I took to the title, but never really became one. Tell me if I begin to ramble." Shaking his mane, Verdugo smiled awkwardly for a moment, then looked to his left in a manner that suggested he was scolding himself. For a few steps, he limped before stepping over a fallen tree, landing his foot on thorns that he paid no attention to. The Tangled Wood didn't seem all that hostile as his lair-mates had described to him, and frankly he wanted to live here more then his disease filled home. (Sorry short)

The undead looking Imperial dipped his head, shaking it with a sigh, "I can't apologize on behalf of the Risen. I never would have thought we were that terrible..." He looked at the glowing mushrooms he landed beside, sniffing at them before hurrying after the Pearlcatcher. "Everyone thinks that I'm one of them, so I took to the title, but never really became one. Tell me if I begin to ramble." Shaking his mane, Verdugo smiled awkwardly for a moment, then looked to his left in a manner that suggested he was scolding himself. For a few steps, he limped before stepping over a fallen tree, landing his foot on thorns that he paid no attention to.

The Tangled Wood didn't seem all that hostile as his lair-mates had described to him, and frankly he wanted to live here more then his disease filled home.

(Sorry short)
2Z6uBh6.png
[right][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/243926/24392531.png[/img][/right] (( I'm really really sorry for the delay!! ;x; )) @Sanzuwu @Ragnaroc [center][size=1]@Chibikittens @RedOptics @Rinjichan13 @Ragnaroc @Moonpelt @Nick462 @CreatureHollow@CrestaGamer[/size][/center] [center][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luws6dnlGq1r27f5r.gif[/img][/center] Unfortunately, Janus was far more tired from his long flight than he thought he had been. Or, at least, he hoped that was the reason he had to stop to catch his breath after lugging that big, stupid book only a few trees deep into the forest. To make this worse, he could hear other dragons talking now right where he had just been. The owners of the book? With his luck, probably. He just kind of sat there, trying to figure out if he should just leave the book or try to take off with it again. The more he thought about it, the more he thought the book was probably worthless... And the more he wanted to just save what little energy and nerves he had and leave it... But man, if he wasn't stubborn. It still had more worth than all the rest of the stuff he had gathered today, which was a grand total of nothing! He'd feel much better flying home with this a big worthless book than [i]nothing[/i]! If anything, he could probably trade it back to the owner for a small fee... Which would save him the trouble of reselling it, for sure. But approaching a huge dragon asking for payment for something he obviously stole most likely would not end well for him. Deep in his confliction, Janus had almost forgotten to be paranoid of the book-owners finding him. An eerie rattling faded into his hearing, growing louder as the source grew closer to him. The Nocturne perked up once the clatter was loud enough to snap him out of his thoughts, coming almost face-to-face with a what seemed to be a floating skeleton of some sort. It didn't look happy. Janus gulped. Sure, he could probably take this tiny thing in a fight if he had to. But he wouldn't really feel right beating up someone smaller than him, especially over something small-- he was on the other end of the stick far too often to feel right with it. That, and something told him that that thing was looking for a certain book thief by request of someone much larger. He was small and far enough away to be hidden from other dragons, but he hadn't considered the fact that they might send a familiar after him. "You're not looking for this, are you..?" Janus asked in vain, discreetly tightening his hold on the book. Then, as fast as he could, he took off into the air again, trying his best to reach the safety of his lair and lose the spirit, though embarrassingly enough he only ended up a few more trees away before his wings were [i]killing[/i] him again.
24392531.png

(( I'm really really sorry for the delay!! ;x; ))

@Sanzuwu @Ragnaroc
tumblr_luws6dnlGq1r27f5r.gif

Unfortunately, Janus was far more tired from his long flight than he thought he had been. Or, at least, he hoped that was the reason he had to stop to catch his breath after lugging that big, stupid book only a few trees deep into the forest. To make this worse, he could hear other dragons talking now right where he had just been. The owners of the book? With his luck, probably.

He just kind of sat there, trying to figure out if he should just leave the book or try to take off with it again. The more he thought about it, the more he thought the book was probably worthless... And the more he wanted to just save what little energy and nerves he had and leave it... But man, if he wasn't stubborn. It still had more worth than all the rest of the stuff he had gathered today, which was a grand total of nothing! He'd feel much better flying home with this a big worthless book than nothing!

If anything, he could probably trade it back to the owner for a small fee... Which would save him the trouble of reselling it, for sure. But approaching a huge dragon asking for payment for something he obviously stole most likely would not end well for him.

Deep in his confliction, Janus had almost forgotten to be paranoid of the book-owners finding him. An eerie rattling faded into his hearing, growing louder as the source grew closer to him.

The Nocturne perked up once the clatter was loud enough to snap him out of his thoughts, coming almost face-to-face with a what seemed to be a floating skeleton of some sort. It didn't look happy.

Janus gulped. Sure, he could probably take this tiny thing in a fight if he had to. But he wouldn't really feel right beating up someone smaller than him, especially over something small-- he was on the other end of the stick far too often to feel right with it. That, and something told him that that thing was looking for a certain book thief by request of someone much larger. He was small and far enough away to be hidden from other dragons, but he hadn't considered the fact that they might send a familiar after him.

"You're not looking for this, are you..?" Janus asked in vain, discreetly tightening his hold on the book. Then, as fast as he could, he took off into the air again, trying his best to reach the safety of his lair and lose the spirit, though embarrassingly enough he only ended up a few more trees away before his wings were killing him again.

General:
@ChibiKittens
@Rinjichan13
@Moonpelt
@CreatureHollow
@Nick462
@Crestagamer
@RedOptics
@Pandacow
@KatLover4ever
Interactions:
@Eumilax
@Ragnaroc

At the sight of the Nocturne bolting, Casey's jaw flew open in what would've been a screech had it had vocal chords, instead it let loose a dismembered voice that didn't sound exactly natural, before giving chase. It brandished its wicked claws, trying to slash at the small dragon's heels, wings, anything that it could reach while it weaved between the branches as fast as it could.

"Yes, that would be better than staying here," she said, turning to face the direction which her familiar had just disappeared in, "shall we make haste?" Rose was actually quite anxious to get a move on, hoping to be able to see her book again soon.

~~~

Navigating the dense forest would've been difficult for most Guardians, but living in the shadowy lands had made Rose used to the tight movements that the trees allowed. She walked just slower than a jogging pace; she glanced at the smaller dragon and, realising that her strides might've been too big for the Coatl to cover, slowed down to a more accommodating pace. Glancing at the Coatl again to see how she was faring, Rose suddenly speaks up, "I don't think I caught your name."

Suddenly, an ear-splitting shriek echos around them, one that Rose knows too well. Without saying a word to her travelling companion, Rose dashes forward, watching the treeline for the purple spectre. It's no use, in the dark of the forest everything looked purple. Scowling at the shadows that seemed to jump out at her, Rose summoned bright Light magic into her fist and opened it revealing a floating luminous orb, shadows seemed to recoil immediately. "Show yourself," the Guardian demanded, hoping that someone appeared, be it her familiar or something else.
General:
@ChibiKittens
@Rinjichan13
@Moonpelt
@CreatureHollow
@Nick462
@Crestagamer
@RedOptics
@Pandacow
@KatLover4ever
Interactions:
@Eumilax
@Ragnaroc

At the sight of the Nocturne bolting, Casey's jaw flew open in what would've been a screech had it had vocal chords, instead it let loose a dismembered voice that didn't sound exactly natural, before giving chase. It brandished its wicked claws, trying to slash at the small dragon's heels, wings, anything that it could reach while it weaved between the branches as fast as it could.

"Yes, that would be better than staying here," she said, turning to face the direction which her familiar had just disappeared in, "shall we make haste?" Rose was actually quite anxious to get a move on, hoping to be able to see her book again soon.

~~~

Navigating the dense forest would've been difficult for most Guardians, but living in the shadowy lands had made Rose used to the tight movements that the trees allowed. She walked just slower than a jogging pace; she glanced at the smaller dragon and, realising that her strides might've been too big for the Coatl to cover, slowed down to a more accommodating pace. Glancing at the Coatl again to see how she was faring, Rose suddenly speaks up, "I don't think I caught your name."

Suddenly, an ear-splitting shriek echos around them, one that Rose knows too well. Without saying a word to her travelling companion, Rose dashes forward, watching the treeline for the purple spectre. It's no use, in the dark of the forest everything looked purple. Scowling at the shadows that seemed to jump out at her, Rose summoned bright Light magic into her fist and opened it revealing a floating luminous orb, shadows seemed to recoil immediately. "Show yourself," the Guardian demanded, hoping that someone appeared, be it her familiar or something else.
OSdYejY.png
((Sorry if this is late, got really caught up in some Mafia games ^^')) (( Also feel free to have npc Risen/Firsts/Whatever if you want to include any scenes that would need them. ))
@pandacow @katlover4ever

A stiff breeze caught under Ozmith's scales, and he gave brief shiver at the chill. He peered, glaring at the Wildclaw, determined not to show the fear he felt at the threat given to him. He had fought before, fought to get the food and clothes he needed to survive when he was younger. Ghostly sensations of claws tearing into him left his skin tingling with a false pain, and he remembered the hot, sticky feeling of blood drying in the gaps of his scales and fingers. He felt a soft nuzzle brush his neck from inside his hood, a reassuring coo, and while it made him a tad better, he couldn't help but notice the dragon's sickle-like claws and feel his momentary courage begin to falter.
His mind wandered as the dragons spoke back and forth, both tossing out their not-so-hidden threats, some openly recalling their youths as he had silently done as well.
Sudden motion, and the Wildclaw now perched high up among the trees numerous branches, drawing a line across the air with a hooked claw. He wondered, briefly, if he could get away now, but ditched the thought. There was a pull, something that kept him there, aside from the one that also resided deeper into the Shadow territory. The Skydancers, perhaps. Despite their eyes, they felt like one of his own. Like, a new flight he was in, or rather...something stronger.
From in his hood, Omen whispered, "I trusted, I trusted...trust."
While it disturbed him to hear his friend speak in the voice of the enemy, he knew what she meant. She also liked these newcomers, and hearing this made him all the more sure.
He came closer to Ember and Fuyuko.
"We're allies now, right? I feel like you're good dragons. Maybe we can work together and take this guy out?" He proposed, casting wearing glances at Perren every few seconds. And, feeling some of his bravado return, he added,
"I'll distract him with a...a light bolt, and while he's dodging or hit you can come in and attack him then."
He nodded, as though agreeing with himself, then peeled away from the dragons. Without hearing their answer, he felt he knew that they would help. Golden light coiled up in his throat, and he looked up at Perren, flaring his wings out and poising for a fight. Almost immediately, a brilliant yellow bolt of light shot out from his mouth, tearing across the surrounding darkness, aimed straight at where the dragon rested up in the tree top.
As he shot, he felt the pull again, swaying his mind and body. His mind stuck on the current battle, but deeper in his mind he knew, he knew that he needed to seek out this attraction as soon as he could. And if doing that meant that he had to fight this Wildclaw, then he would do just that.

@pandacow

"...huh..." She mumbled, not too impressed with Smaug's answer. Though she imagined where he was taking her, and debated on just how stupid she might be. She was injured, tired, and now was taken by her enemy and was being transported to the Tangled Wood.
I, she thought, am truly foolish.
But asides from that, she also thought of someone who she knew. Someone she cared for, someone who was also in the Tangled Wood. As she thought of him, loneliness pierced her heart with a pain far greater than the sting of the needles- and those were incredibly awful. Resting her troubled head on the dragon's back, she allowed herself to finally rest, albeit with one eye slightly open and watching, watching...watchi...sleeping...
Kai awoke in a dark place. It was small, the scent of food and animal furs washing over her quickly. She blinked her eyes tiredly, and almost freaked out as she re-discovered that she was on the back of a large Imperial. She finally remembered what had happened, mostly through the pain of the needles. Kai winced as the fresher agony took her wakeful mind.
"...Smaug? Well, umm..." She trailed off. "Well, I'm Kai...so, yeah..."
She looked around awkwardly, watching him mash up herbs and trying not to think of what would come next. Oh how she wanted him to just keep on mashing plants together, but she knew this time would be short. She didn't say much more on herself, but instead asked about someone else.
"Uhh, so, do you know, er, umm, many others? Like, do you know of anyone named...Shadow," She paused to cringe. She never liked how he chose to go by such a name...
"from around here?"
She stopped as she saw him reach out, and she tensed, trying not to push back against the floor and failing. A claw wrapped around a needle, and was swiftly pulled out.
She roared. Oh how she roared. The first was the worst, but the others were nothing to scoff at. One by one, needle by needle, a new wave of grief each time. She kicked out in protest, already having pressed herself against the wall long ago.
"Stop stop stop STOP!" She cried, new blood welling up from her wounds.

@Rinjichan13
@Ragnaroc
@Moonpelt
@CreatureHollow
@Nick462
@Crestagamer
@Eumilax
@RedOptics
@Sanzuwu
((Sorry if this is late, got really caught up in some Mafia games ^^')) (( Also feel free to have npc Risen/Firsts/Whatever if you want to include any scenes that would need them. ))
@pandacow @katlover4ever

A stiff breeze caught under Ozmith's scales, and he gave brief shiver at the chill. He peered, glaring at the Wildclaw, determined not to show the fear he felt at the threat given to him. He had fought before, fought to get the food and clothes he needed to survive when he was younger. Ghostly sensations of claws tearing into him left his skin tingling with a false pain, and he remembered the hot, sticky feeling of blood drying in the gaps of his scales and fingers. He felt a soft nuzzle brush his neck from inside his hood, a reassuring coo, and while it made him a tad better, he couldn't help but notice the dragon's sickle-like claws and feel his momentary courage begin to falter.
His mind wandered as the dragons spoke back and forth, both tossing out their not-so-hidden threats, some openly recalling their youths as he had silently done as well.
Sudden motion, and the Wildclaw now perched high up among the trees numerous branches, drawing a line across the air with a hooked claw. He wondered, briefly, if he could get away now, but ditched the thought. There was a pull, something that kept him there, aside from the one that also resided deeper into the Shadow territory. The Skydancers, perhaps. Despite their eyes, they felt like one of his own. Like, a new flight he was in, or rather...something stronger.
From in his hood, Omen whispered, "I trusted, I trusted...trust."
While it disturbed him to hear his friend speak in the voice of the enemy, he knew what she meant. She also liked these newcomers, and hearing this made him all the more sure.
He came closer to Ember and Fuyuko.
"We're allies now, right? I feel like you're good dragons. Maybe we can work together and take this guy out?" He proposed, casting wearing glances at Perren every few seconds. And, feeling some of his bravado return, he added,
"I'll distract him with a...a light bolt, and while he's dodging or hit you can come in and attack him then."
He nodded, as though agreeing with himself, then peeled away from the dragons. Without hearing their answer, he felt he knew that they would help. Golden light coiled up in his throat, and he looked up at Perren, flaring his wings out and poising for a fight. Almost immediately, a brilliant yellow bolt of light shot out from his mouth, tearing across the surrounding darkness, aimed straight at where the dragon rested up in the tree top.
As he shot, he felt the pull again, swaying his mind and body. His mind stuck on the current battle, but deeper in his mind he knew, he knew that he needed to seek out this attraction as soon as he could. And if doing that meant that he had to fight this Wildclaw, then he would do just that.

@pandacow

"...huh..." She mumbled, not too impressed with Smaug's answer. Though she imagined where he was taking her, and debated on just how stupid she might be. She was injured, tired, and now was taken by her enemy and was being transported to the Tangled Wood.
I, she thought, am truly foolish.
But asides from that, she also thought of someone who she knew. Someone she cared for, someone who was also in the Tangled Wood. As she thought of him, loneliness pierced her heart with a pain far greater than the sting of the needles- and those were incredibly awful. Resting her troubled head on the dragon's back, she allowed herself to finally rest, albeit with one eye slightly open and watching, watching...watchi...sleeping...
Kai awoke in a dark place. It was small, the scent of food and animal furs washing over her quickly. She blinked her eyes tiredly, and almost freaked out as she re-discovered that she was on the back of a large Imperial. She finally remembered what had happened, mostly through the pain of the needles. Kai winced as the fresher agony took her wakeful mind.
"...Smaug? Well, umm..." She trailed off. "Well, I'm Kai...so, yeah..."
She looked around awkwardly, watching him mash up herbs and trying not to think of what would come next. Oh how she wanted him to just keep on mashing plants together, but she knew this time would be short. She didn't say much more on herself, but instead asked about someone else.
"Uhh, so, do you know, er, umm, many others? Like, do you know of anyone named...Shadow," She paused to cringe. She never liked how he chose to go by such a name...
"from around here?"
She stopped as she saw him reach out, and she tensed, trying not to push back against the floor and failing. A claw wrapped around a needle, and was swiftly pulled out.
She roared. Oh how she roared. The first was the worst, but the others were nothing to scoff at. One by one, needle by needle, a new wave of grief each time. She kicked out in protest, already having pressed herself against the wall long ago.
"Stop stop stop STOP!" She cried, new blood welling up from her wounds.

@Rinjichan13
@Ragnaroc
@Moonpelt
@CreatureHollow
@Nick462
@Crestagamer
@Eumilax
@RedOptics
@Sanzuwu
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
@Eumilax@Sanzuwu

Salem takes a few running dumpy steps forward before realizing. Nope not gonna make it. The dives onto the ivy stress Guardian. Brambles and forest tangles claw like thorny hands as she works up the coleuses class dragoness. Her moving platform proves difficult but is large enough to not fall off of easily.

"Salem." The cotal answers seating herself like a settling hen at the base of Rose's neck the broad connective mussels making a lovly little seating area. "My my Rose you have some lovely form."

Her snakey head raises tongue flicking out with excitement. "If our book victim is within eleven meters I can bind him for us." Blunt nailed paws knead Rose with eadger anticipation for the coming excitement,"
@Eumilax@Sanzuwu

Salem takes a few running dumpy steps forward before realizing. Nope not gonna make it. The dives onto the ivy stress Guardian. Brambles and forest tangles claw like thorny hands as she works up the coleuses class dragoness. Her moving platform proves difficult but is large enough to not fall off of easily.

"Salem." The cotal answers seating herself like a settling hen at the base of Rose's neck the broad connective mussels making a lovly little seating area. "My my Rose you have some lovely form."

Her snakey head raises tongue flicking out with excitement. "If our book victim is within eleven meters I can bind him for us." Blunt nailed paws knead Rose with eadger anticipation for the coming excitement,"
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@ChibiKittens @RedOptics @Ragnaroc @Moonpelt @CreatureHollow @Rinjichan13 @Crestagamer @Eumilax @Sanzuwu @Pandacow @KatLover4ever [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/231983/23198210_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/241779/24177864_350.png[/img] Drake tensed as Sakiya asked about the last page. 'Crap! They found out about that missing page. Should we lie? No, they would probably find out.' As if he had two fighting minds, another thought came Up. 'But they would then find out about what we are up to. Unless they are too dumb to figure the it out.' Drake looked at Snowflake, 'Screw it.' "Yeah, we actually have it. At least I think this is what you are looking for. Snowflake, please give it to them." Snowflake looked back at him dumbfounded. Drake then gave her the look of "Just do it!". Though Snowflake completly disagreed with this plan, she did it anyway. She pulled out the folded paper from her satchel, and passed it to Sakiya. "So." Drake turned his attention to Sakiya and Lilings. "What are you two doing all the way out here anyways? You two obviously aren't plague Risen, so you won't be heading to the nearby camp. You aren't Risen at all.
@ChibiKittens @RedOptics @Ragnaroc @Moonpelt @CreatureHollow @Rinjichan13 @Crestagamer @Eumilax @Sanzuwu @Pandacow @KatLover4ever

23198210_350.png

24177864_350.png

Drake tensed as Sakiya asked about the last page. 'Crap! They found out about that missing page. Should we lie? No, they would probably find out.' As if he had two fighting minds, another thought came Up. 'But they would then find out about what we are up to. Unless they are too dumb to figure the it out.'

Drake looked at Snowflake, 'Screw it.'

"Yeah, we actually have it. At least I think this is what you are looking for. Snowflake, please give it to them." Snowflake looked back at him dumbfounded. Drake then gave her the look of "Just do it!". Though Snowflake completly disagreed with this plan, she did it anyway. She pulled out the folded paper from her satchel, and passed it to Sakiya.

"So." Drake turned his attention to Sakiya and Lilings. "What are you two doing all the way out here anyways? You two obviously aren't plague Risen, so you won't be heading to the nearby camp. You aren't Risen at all.
@Nick462 ((is to lazy too ping the rest or put up pics))

Liling glared at Sakiya, before putting the page back in the book, finally relaxing when it somehow resealed itself. "If you took that page, we're very likely going the same way you are." She opened her mouth to continue (Liling), before being headbutted by Sakiya again, nearly falling off the cliff. "What banana-face means to say is, we spent years in a book prison-" Liling glared at Sakiya as the skydancer rolled her eyes.. "I mean, a heaven of books, and it turns out Yellow here has a book her ancestors owned, we read the last page, and we were going to leave anyways, when a bunch of brainless Shadow dragons, no offense, forced us into a early evacuation. We're heading to Dragonhome, and if you got the last page, I assume you believed it was of value, meaning you read it, meaning you're probably going the same way. Am I correct?" She continued looking at Drake and Snowflake with a steady eye, ready to pounce at the slightest movement.
@Nick462 ((is to lazy too ping the rest or put up pics))

Liling glared at Sakiya, before putting the page back in the book, finally relaxing when it somehow resealed itself. "If you took that page, we're very likely going the same way you are." She opened her mouth to continue (Liling), before being headbutted by Sakiya again, nearly falling off the cliff. "What banana-face means to say is, we spent years in a book prison-" Liling glared at Sakiya as the skydancer rolled her eyes.. "I mean, a heaven of books, and it turns out Yellow here has a book her ancestors owned, we read the last page, and we were going to leave anyways, when a bunch of brainless Shadow dragons, no offense, forced us into a early evacuation. We're heading to Dragonhome, and if you got the last page, I assume you believed it was of value, meaning you read it, meaning you're probably going the same way. Am I correct?" She continued looking at Drake and Snowflake with a steady eye, ready to pounce at the slightest movement.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13