Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Kura 's EMERGENCY COMMISSIONS [OPEN]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/d152e195b89b4ea2de033f0e792f88e5/tumblr_mwxjoqzhKo1qa6qjbo1_500.jpg[/img]
tumblr_mwxjoqzhKo1qa6qjbo1_500.jpg
2016_couple_auction__closed__by_kura_ou_d9mcwjp_by_kura_ou-da4kdrb.png
@kuraou

Hi! Remember me? Ehehe, I hope you don't mind if I place another order?

Character name(s): Luthan.
Background info (what you would like me to draw; character personality, etc--please be CONCISE): Something grumpy, embarrassed/awkward like maybe? Possibly reading like he's trying to ignore someone saying/doing something that's embarrassing him kind of idea? For simple background maybe an old paper like pattern with a few runes here and there?
References (800+ pixel images only--larger + more images = better; character designs will cost extra): Reference. Clothes style ref here to cover some of what's missing from the ref (he's missing the bottom bit of his top in the ref- the scaled part and a bit of fabric in the front), for pants and shoes just medieval style pants and boots is fine, just color everything to match the ref, please. EDIT: I also forgot to note that he has rings and bracelets on both of his hands/wrists, they don't match though and can be changed/different, so feel free to design them as you see fit.
Commission type (please refer to the samples above): Cell chibi.
Paypal info: chettahchaser08(at)yahoo(.)ca
Method of draft/commission delivery (email/image hosting): Image hosting, same as last time is fine (I think it was from DA).

Let me know what it comes to and if you need any other info/have any questions? Thank you!
@kuraou

Hi! Remember me? Ehehe, I hope you don't mind if I place another order?

Character name(s): Luthan.
Background info (what you would like me to draw; character personality, etc--please be CONCISE): Something grumpy, embarrassed/awkward like maybe? Possibly reading like he's trying to ignore someone saying/doing something that's embarrassing him kind of idea? For simple background maybe an old paper like pattern with a few runes here and there?
References (800+ pixel images only--larger + more images = better; character designs will cost extra): Reference. Clothes style ref here to cover some of what's missing from the ref (he's missing the bottom bit of his top in the ref- the scaled part and a bit of fabric in the front), for pants and shoes just medieval style pants and boots is fine, just color everything to match the ref, please. EDIT: I also forgot to note that he has rings and bracelets on both of his hands/wrists, they don't match though and can be changed/different, so feel free to design them as you see fit.
Commission type (please refer to the samples above): Cell chibi.
Paypal info: chettahchaser08(at)yahoo(.)ca
Method of draft/commission delivery (email/image hosting): Image hosting, same as last time is fine (I think it was from DA).

Let me know what it comes to and if you need any other info/have any questions? Thank you!
@Irefe

Hello~! How could I ever forget the super-nice person who was the first to commission me such a cute concept (and the good feels that came afterwards?) Q//u//Q

I hope that you're doing well~!

And gosh, thank you again for your interest in commissioning me again /////

Do you have a reference for the rune pattern, though? I'm unsure of what you may want and want to do the best I can to be as accurate as possible ^^

...Luthan's design, though...is very much one of my biases ;; I love oriental designs and have never gotten a chance to portray Chinese armor before >/////< Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity!

Would you be okay with the $28 for the chibi + background motif? Please let me know and thank you again ^^

Look forward to hearing from you soon ;u;
@Irefe

Hello~! How could I ever forget the super-nice person who was the first to commission me such a cute concept (and the good feels that came afterwards?) Q//u//Q

I hope that you're doing well~!

And gosh, thank you again for your interest in commissioning me again /////

Do you have a reference for the rune pattern, though? I'm unsure of what you may want and want to do the best I can to be as accurate as possible ^^

...Luthan's design, though...is very much one of my biases ;; I love oriental designs and have never gotten a chance to portray Chinese armor before >/////< Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity!

Would you be okay with the $28 for the chibi + background motif? Please let me know and thank you again ^^

Look forward to hearing from you soon ;u;
@kuraou

Haha aw XD I'm glad you enjoyed working on the last piece! I'm doing great, thank you. I got some extra work hours this week so I was poking around to get some commissions and ended up back here.

For the rune pattern... Something like the runes on his book and jewellery in the reference? They don't have to match exactly, but that kind of style would be awesome, feel free to make them up if you're so inclined! (To explain a teensy bit, the runes he uses are made up of separate strokes that are combined together to create whole usable runes, so for example a U shaped line would be one stroke then if you put a straight line from the top edge of the U diagonally that would be a different stroke with a different meaning and putting them together would create the power of the rune/indicate what the rune does. Since you asked I figured I would explain a little bit of how it works to give you a better understanding, but the runes themselves don't exist yet so no worries about adhering to this perfectly. The runes in his ref image are a good reference for the time being, but if you need more I can try and find some other examples.)

I'm glad you like his design, I hope you have fun with him! :D and yes $28 is fine by me. Would you mind sending me your paypal info again? and I'll send the payment along. Thank you!
@kuraou

Haha aw XD I'm glad you enjoyed working on the last piece! I'm doing great, thank you. I got some extra work hours this week so I was poking around to get some commissions and ended up back here.

For the rune pattern... Something like the runes on his book and jewellery in the reference? They don't have to match exactly, but that kind of style would be awesome, feel free to make them up if you're so inclined! (To explain a teensy bit, the runes he uses are made up of separate strokes that are combined together to create whole usable runes, so for example a U shaped line would be one stroke then if you put a straight line from the top edge of the U diagonally that would be a different stroke with a different meaning and putting them together would create the power of the rune/indicate what the rune does. Since you asked I figured I would explain a little bit of how it works to give you a better understanding, but the runes themselves don't exist yet so no worries about adhering to this perfectly. The runes in his ref image are a good reference for the time being, but if you need more I can try and find some other examples.)

I'm glad you like his design, I hope you have fun with him! :D and yes $28 is fine by me. Would you mind sending me your paypal info again? and I'll send the payment along. Thank you!
@irefe

It was one of my faves, that's for sure ^^

And I'm glad that you're doing awesome :D Hope that work and all has been fair to you, too >u<)b

And d'awwwww Q/////Q Well, it always means a lot when nice people come back, so thank you so much /////

Thank you for the detailed explanation on the runes, too~ Even if it's not an official alphabet now, I hope that it does become one someday as the world housing Luthan expands *squees*

(But if it's not much trouble, could I also have additional references, please? QuQ I want to do my very best to be accurate /////)

Haha, thank you~! I know for sure that I'll have fun with him >/////< Thank you for giving me the opportunity to draw Luthan~! <33333

Ah, and sure ^^ If you could please send $28 through http://PayPal.me/kuraou, I'll reply back ASAP ^^

Thank you again, Irefe >u<
@irefe

It was one of my faves, that's for sure ^^

And I'm glad that you're doing awesome :D Hope that work and all has been fair to you, too >u<)b

And d'awwwww Q/////Q Well, it always means a lot when nice people come back, so thank you so much /////

Thank you for the detailed explanation on the runes, too~ Even if it's not an official alphabet now, I hope that it does become one someday as the world housing Luthan expands *squees*

(But if it's not much trouble, could I also have additional references, please? QuQ I want to do my very best to be accurate /////)

Haha, thank you~! I know for sure that I'll have fun with him >/////< Thank you for giving me the opportunity to draw Luthan~! <33333

Ah, and sure ^^ If you could please send $28 through http://PayPal.me/kuraou, I'll reply back ASAP ^^

Thank you again, Irefe >u<
@kuraou

It has indeed and you're very welcome hehe.

I do plan on writing them up at some point, I just haven't yet so I'm not being specific in my requests for now haha. Especially because they can be combined in like as many ways as you can possibly imagine to varying effects. Anyway, this is probably a good representation of what they would look like, again doesn't have to be exact, by all means play with it haha. Maybe make it a bit more asian character like style?

I'm glad and no problem! Payment sent :D I can't wait to see it.

EDIT: I forgot about a bit of his description in the original post, I marked it with an edit note.
@kuraou

It has indeed and you're very welcome hehe.

I do plan on writing them up at some point, I just haven't yet so I'm not being specific in my requests for now haha. Especially because they can be combined in like as many ways as you can possibly imagine to varying effects. Anyway, this is probably a good representation of what they would look like, again doesn't have to be exact, by all means play with it haha. Maybe make it a bit more asian character like style?

I'm glad and no problem! Payment sent :D I can't wait to see it.

EDIT: I forgot about a bit of his description in the original post, I marked it with an edit note.
@Irefe

>/////< Well, please feel free to share whenever you do write them~ I love getting immersed in other people's OCs and worlds <33333

Thank you for the reference, too ;u; I'll be sure to show you WIPs as I draw so that I can get them as precise as I can >u<)b (and gosh...another bias of mine is Chinese calligraphy and engravings ;; ahhhh)

And don't worry about the rings, I figured as much that they would be important to his design ///// Thank you so much for making sure, though! OuO)b

Also, I wanted you to know that I've received your payment safely and will probably start on Friday evening after all my volunteering and studies this week >u< I thank you again for all of your patience and good feels ;u; <33333
@Irefe

>/////< Well, please feel free to share whenever you do write them~ I love getting immersed in other people's OCs and worlds <33333

Thank you for the reference, too ;u; I'll be sure to show you WIPs as I draw so that I can get them as precise as I can >u<)b (and gosh...another bias of mine is Chinese calligraphy and engravings ;; ahhhh)

And don't worry about the rings, I figured as much that they would be important to his design ///// Thank you so much for making sure, though! OuO)b

Also, I wanted you to know that I've received your payment safely and will probably start on Friday evening after all my volunteering and studies this week >u< I thank you again for all of your patience and good feels ;u; <33333
@kuraou

I'll be sure to show you if I get any done any time soon, then. Maybe after the weekend when I have time to sit and focus on it.

The kingdom he's from is kind of Asian inspired so the runes from there are like simple Asian characters. Most runes are made up of only 2-4 strokes, so they are a lot simpler then Chinese characters, but the style would be similar.

Haha alright, I just realized I forgot to mention he has them on both hands and what not since the ref doesn't show both hands. The jewellery he carries changes a lot though so it's something that can be altered on his design to however the artist feels (you're free to give him other jewellery pieces as well if you like). His headband doesn't count for this though, that's a necessity.

Awesome :D Looking forward to seeing it, no rush though!
@kuraou

I'll be sure to show you if I get any done any time soon, then. Maybe after the weekend when I have time to sit and focus on it.

The kingdom he's from is kind of Asian inspired so the runes from there are like simple Asian characters. Most runes are made up of only 2-4 strokes, so they are a lot simpler then Chinese characters, but the style would be similar.

Haha alright, I just realized I forgot to mention he has them on both hands and what not since the ref doesn't show both hands. The jewellery he carries changes a lot though so it's something that can be altered on his design to however the artist feels (you're free to give him other jewellery pieces as well if you like). His headband doesn't count for this though, that's a necessity.

Awesome :D Looking forward to seeing it, no rush though!
@Irefe @Infectionary

I apologize for not being able to send out WIPs yet--I got injured last month going to the hospital for volunteer work (http://kura-ou.deviantart.com/status/3443917) and have been trying to work on prints for Anime Expo since my recovery this month. I cannot do refunds at the moment, but if either of you would need me to, please let me know by July 15th. In the meantime, I will be working on prints until the 30th and will be without computer access until the 10th or so after I return from AX and have to go out of town to help my elderly parents (they're 70-80 y.o. and I'm the only kid in my 20's) to resolve my late uncle's legal issues. I hope that you understand.

If either of you would still like me to complete your commissions, I always add in a little extra, as I've said here: http://kura-ou.deviantart.com/journal/COMMISSION-2016-OPEN-380844173

Art is just as important to me as the smile on a client's face when they receive their commission, so I thank you for your patience.
@Irefe @Infectionary

I apologize for not being able to send out WIPs yet--I got injured last month going to the hospital for volunteer work (http://kura-ou.deviantart.com/status/3443917) and have been trying to work on prints for Anime Expo since my recovery this month. I cannot do refunds at the moment, but if either of you would need me to, please let me know by July 15th. In the meantime, I will be working on prints until the 30th and will be without computer access until the 10th or so after I return from AX and have to go out of town to help my elderly parents (they're 70-80 y.o. and I'm the only kid in my 20's) to resolve my late uncle's legal issues. I hope that you understand.

If either of you would still like me to complete your commissions, I always add in a little extra, as I've said here: http://kura-ou.deviantart.com/journal/COMMISSION-2016-OPEN-380844173

Art is just as important to me as the smile on a client's face when they receive their commission, so I thank you for your patience.
@kuraou

Glad to hear from you! I'm fine waiting, just glad for the update, thanks.
@kuraou

Glad to hear from you! I'm fine waiting, just glad for the update, thanks.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19