Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Coatl "Snek" busts! (close!)
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 55 56
@Nefily if you still have slots, could i get one for this guy? if you could include the hat and antlers that'd be gr8 c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20465584] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/204656/20465584_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Nefily

if you still have slots, could i get one for this guy? if you could include the hat and antlers that'd be gr8 c:

20465584_350.png
vFAGccV.png
@Nefily

Are you open??

And if not can I be on the pinglist for Sneks in Love
@Nefily

Are you open??

And if not can I be on the pinglist for Sneks in Love
tumblr_o23nnnEk1h1u3wsjco7_100.pngprogress-rainbow-rainbow-splotch-blm.pngtumblr_o23nnnEk1h1u3wsjco8_100.png
@Thundercracker

Hi! I'm not open for orders ATM I have a waitlist I can add you too but it is very long, and i ping people in order.

@FawnAndAce

I'm not open currently sorry! I will add you to the list!
@Thundercracker

Hi! I'm not open for orders ATM I have a waitlist I can add you too but it is very long, and i ping people in order.

@FawnAndAce

I'm not open currently sorry! I will add you to the list!
xGxjc2r.pngLtG1dlF.pngLuIM5G6.pngMUETfFG.png Art | Accents | Adopts
@Nefily whoops, sorry! But i'd like to be on the waitlist, if that's not too much of a trouble.
@Nefily whoops, sorry! But i'd like to be on the waitlist, if that's not too much of a trouble.
vFAGccV.png
@Nefily If you ever open the couples slot, could you reserve me one because you always tend to open it at like 2 AM while I am asleep. I plan on opening an adoptable soon that will be on and off for adopt! If you would like one for the couple (and maybe treasure with it since it may be cheaper than your couple adopt) that would be cool! [img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/fcbd7762388844888fb0d2a4d7adb751.png[/img] (I am not done with it yet) I plan on making it around 75-100kt in price though.
@Nefily

If you ever open the couples slot, could you reserve me one because you always tend to open it at like 2 AM while I am asleep.

I plan on opening an adoptable soon that will be on and off for adopt! If you would like one for the couple (and maybe treasure with it since it may be cheaper than your couple adopt) that would be cool!

fcbd7762388844888fb0d2a4d7adb751.png
(I am not done with it yet) I plan on making it around 75-100kt in price though.
rrt_smll_by_windy_breeze-da7prsu.gif
@Allychan Here we go! Thanks for waiting! Let me know if you need any adjustments, there was a lot of red so i went with blue roses that still matched the Girl! but if your not keen I can change :D [img]http://i.imgur.com/3CuRonI.png[/img]
@Allychan Here we go! Thanks for waiting! Let me know if you need any adjustments, there was a lot of red so i went with blue roses that still matched the Girl! but if your not keen I can change :D

3CuRonI.png
@Nefily Thank you so much! I love the flower choice, it complements them both with a cool blue to contrast his firey appearance. ^^
@Nefily Thank you so much! I love the flower choice, it complements them both with a cool blue to contrast his firey appearance. ^^
tumblr_o9ljjeKKhp1tsw2elo7_500.png
@Nefily can i be added to the waitlist?
@Nefily can i be added to the waitlist?
BcpIF1O.png
@Archo

Your adoptable is really cute, we could work something out ! You bring up a good point about timezones, I'll try and find a more fair way to ping people maybe in smaller groups until that group is done!
@Archo

Your adoptable is really cute, we could work something out ! You bring up a good point about timezones, I'll try and find a more fair way to ping people maybe in smaller groups until that group is done!
@nefily please add me to both sets of pinglists. your artwork is amazing. (sorry for the pings here and back in ice).
@nefily please add me to both sets of pinglists. your artwork is amazing. (sorry for the pings here and back in ice).
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 55 56