Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The most useless Swipp swap imaginable
1 2 3
I fell for that once... Oops...
I fell for that once... Oops...
PQznZys.png
I did that...but not when it cost treasure :0
I did that...but not when it cost treasure :0
I did that a few times when Swipp was offering it >.> A way to tell I was broke at the time and also desperate (TOO desperate)
I did that a few times when Swipp was offering it >.> A way to tell I was broke at the time and also desperate (TOO desperate)
5vaIIUT.png vwJuAor.pngUYAx2tm.png
[quote name="Papyrus" date=2016-06-27 15:09:58] Swindle Swap [/quote]
Papyrus wrote on 2016-06-27:
Swindle Swap
5hXmmlV.gif

[center][quote name="DragonFlute" date=2016-06-27 10:18:23] I...may have fallen for that once >.> [/quote] Several times, for me.[/center]
DragonFlute wrote on 2016-06-27:
I...may have fallen for that once >.>

Several times, for me.
8qtapnq.pngtumblr_nky7fv7Uz91tfytxqo2_r1_75sq.pngRmHSCAk.png
Am I the only one who never trades with Swipp? Almost all of the offers are ripoffs and not worth it. I just simply buy what items I need off the AH, most of the time it's cheaper.
Am I the only one who never trades with Swipp? Almost all of the offers are ripoffs and not worth it. I just simply buy what items I need off the AH, most of the time it's cheaper.
what a steal
what a steal
xEyhnVi.gif
[quote name="IceCap" date=2016-06-27 17:37:22] what a steal [/quote] ^ ahaha
IceCap wrote on 2016-06-27:
what a steal

^ ahaha
LLLLLL
Shiloh
they/them
FR +0

old art thread

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IncEfA4.pngo2DCDvU.pngzNpBqGi.png8nnLMSP.pngaHVtVAa.pngL9gnFws.pngK24IHjN.png
rip tripp

my literal favorite dragon on this game.
rip tripp

my literal favorite dragon on this game.
Only Pipp and Tripp ask for extra treasure, so I sometimes make the trade when Swipp offers it himself.
Only Pipp and Tripp ask for extra treasure, so I sometimes make the trade when Swipp offers it himself.
dcwepb7-0f92573a-6b63-487b-954f-c478657c2d3f.png!o3rXXkG.gif
1 2 3