Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Welcome to the Circle Square [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5
Sarena perked up slightly, her eyes sliding over to another imperial standing off with a few other dragons. She smiled inwardly and loped over to greet them. "Hello," she flashed a smile "I had just arrived here,"

((Sorry for the short post :O ))

@zezmeril
@DalphiaRose
@kazmakemake
@Gattling
@Raksha18
Sarena perked up slightly, her eyes sliding over to another imperial standing off with a few other dragons. She smiled inwardly and loped over to greet them. "Hello," she flashed a smile "I had just arrived here,"

((Sorry for the short post :O ))

@zezmeril
@DalphiaRose
@kazmakemake
@Gattling
@Raksha18
Spreading disease is kinda my thing.
Imperial_obsClown_tomSer_violGem_apprl.gif♈ ♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓
Startled at the voice welcoming her she almost drops her pearl. "Oh no!" she squeaks and hugs it tight to her chest. Catching her breath and getting herself straight, she heads over to the small group.

"Um, hello." she manages to get out. Nervous, and shy. That is Ceri for for.
Startled at the voice welcoming her she almost drops her pearl. "Oh no!" she squeaks and hugs it tight to her chest. Catching her breath and getting herself straight, she heads over to the small group.

"Um, hello." she manages to get out. Nervous, and shy. That is Ceri for for.
Kozoku nodded, "Ah, I understand. I've heard that's quite tiring." Looking at the Fae, he smiled softly hoping she wouldn't keep startling. That is when he heard the two newcomers, an Imperial and a Pearlcatcher. Looking at them both, he nodded a greeting and said, "Hello, It's nice to meet you both."

@zezmeril
@DalphiaRose
@Redshinigami
@kazmakemake
@Gattling
Kozoku nodded, "Ah, I understand. I've heard that's quite tiring." Looking at the Fae, he smiled softly hoping she wouldn't keep startling. That is when he heard the two newcomers, an Imperial and a Pearlcatcher. Looking at them both, he nodded a greeting and said, "Hello, It's nice to meet you both."

@zezmeril
@DalphiaRose
@Redshinigami
@kazmakemake
@Gattling
QfISK3c.png
1690yub.png

A timid looking fae flutters into the square, looking around bashfully. Noticing the group already assembled here he turns around, thinking he should leave but turns back around wanting to say hello. He does this a few times unable to make up his mind before looking back at the dragons. He sighs quietly and floats over, keeping his gaze on the ground. As he reaches them he speaks shyly.

"Oh, hello everyone.... Nice day isn't it? Maybe?"
1690yub.png

A timid looking fae flutters into the square, looking around bashfully. Noticing the group already assembled here he turns around, thinking he should leave but turns back around wanting to say hello. He does this a few times unable to make up his mind before looking back at the dragons. He sighs quietly and floats over, keeping his gaze on the ground. As he reaches them he speaks shyly.

"Oh, hello everyone.... Nice day isn't it? Maybe?"
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=953744] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9538/953744_350.png[/img] [/url] A sky blue dragon saunters up behind the timid, mysterious fae. She wraps her tail around his shoulder. "c'mon kid, don't be shy!" She smiles to everyone around. "The name's Horizon!" she says in such a friendly voice, that it is almost soothing.

953744_350.png

A sky blue dragon saunters up behind the timid, mysterious fae. She wraps her tail around his shoulder.
"c'mon kid, don't be shy!" She smiles to everyone around. "The name's Horizon!" she says in such a friendly voice, that it is almost soothing.
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
Kozoku's attention focused on the two new dragons that had just arrived. "It is a nice day, isn't it." he said glancing up at the sunny sky, then back to the two newcomers. "Hello Horizon, it's nice to meet you." He bows his head slightly in greeting to both dragons. "It is also nice to meet you," he said looking at the Fae. "I am Kozoku."

@GiftOfArtemis (( Hey! long time no see! :D ))
@248
Kozoku's attention focused on the two new dragons that had just arrived. "It is a nice day, isn't it." he said glancing up at the sunny sky, then back to the two newcomers. "Hello Horizon, it's nice to meet you." He bows his head slightly in greeting to both dragons. "It is also nice to meet you," he said looking at the Fae. "I am Kozoku."

@GiftOfArtemis (( Hey! long time no see! :D ))
@248
QfISK3c.png
His eyes dilate as he feels Horizon's tail drape over his shoulder and he lets out a frightened squeak as he tenses up, seeming visibly startled. He covers his mouth and remains silent until Kozoku starts to address him. He stares into the dragon's eyes as he speaks, remaining silent for seconds after he finishes before letting out a shrill, squeaking scream and dashing behind Horizon. Only after noticing he's touching her does he squeak again and push away from her, starting to break down into tears and trying to hide his face under the brim of his hat.

@Raksha18
@GiftOfArtemis
His eyes dilate as he feels Horizon's tail drape over his shoulder and he lets out a frightened squeak as he tenses up, seeming visibly startled. He covers his mouth and remains silent until Kozoku starts to address him. He stares into the dragon's eyes as he speaks, remaining silent for seconds after he finishes before letting out a shrill, squeaking scream and dashing behind Horizon. Only after noticing he's touching her does he squeak again and push away from her, starting to break down into tears and trying to hide his face under the brim of his hat.

@Raksha18
@GiftOfArtemis
"Hey, hey kid! Calm down!" Horizon said, after smiling and nodding to Kozoku. She turned to look into the little faes eyes. "I'm not gonna hurt you!"
"Hey, hey kid! Calm down!" Horizon said, after smiling and nodding to Kozoku. She turned to look into the little faes eyes. "I'm not gonna hurt you!"
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
@Raksha18
@kazmakemake
@dalphiarose
@redshinigami
@248
@giftofartemis

Hearing the fae's squeaks, Ahnah pulled herself out of Asiedu's arms and flew over to the crying fae. "It's alright, we wont hurt you," she whispered to the fae, hovering beside him, "We're all nice people around here."
@Raksha18
@kazmakemake
@dalphiarose
@redshinigami
@248
@giftofartemis

Hearing the fae's squeaks, Ahnah pulled herself out of Asiedu's arms and flew over to the crying fae. "It's alright, we wont hurt you," she whispered to the fae, hovering beside him, "We're all nice people around here."
sIVoBmo.png ihrGNmK.png2kEcc6D.png
He continues to sob as he floats to the ground and sits down. "I'm s-sorry! I'm so sorry! He's big and scary and I'm not used to other dragons and I have anxiety and social problems and a belly ache and, ...AND! His bawling gets louder as he starts to wail. "AND MY PARENTS ARE DEEEAD!" He falls into a fetal position and rolls over away from the group, still crying.

@Raksha18
@GiftOfArtemis
@zezmeril
He continues to sob as he floats to the ground and sits down. "I'm s-sorry! I'm so sorry! He's big and scary and I'm not used to other dragons and I have anxiety and social problems and a belly ache and, ...AND! His bawling gets louder as he starts to wail. "AND MY PARENTS ARE DEEEAD!" He falls into a fetal position and rolls over away from the group, still crying.

@Raksha18
@GiftOfArtemis
@zezmeril
1 2 3 4 5