Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | looking to spend money (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
That'd be nice, also her older sister, i really like her too. I could pay 60k for them if you're fine with that. Also, if you want a breeding pair, everyone in my lair after Miku and the purple winged fae has to go, including the redish nocturne first gen pair. If you want any of those dragons, you can get 1 and 40k (or 30 depending on the dragon) or a breeding pair ^^ anyways, whichever way you want it, you start the CR and send me a message saying what you want to do ;)

@amkave
That'd be nice, also her older sister, i really like her too. I could pay 60k for them if you're fine with that. Also, if you want a breeding pair, everyone in my lair after Miku and the purple winged fae has to go, including the redish nocturne first gen pair. If you want any of those dragons, you can get 1 and 40k (or 30 depending on the dragon) or a breeding pair ^^ anyways, whichever way you want it, you start the CR and send me a message saying what you want to do ;)

@amkave
2W8Qnl5.pngJNVGsDs.png
@escarlata4000

Sure, you can have the pair of them if you like. 60kt for both is okay by me. I'll set up the CR for both the carmine/cherry/sunshine girl and her sister - lemon/forest/leaf!

@escarlata4000

Sure, you can have the pair of them if you like. 60kt for both is okay by me. I'll set up the CR for both the carmine/cherry/sunshine girl and her sister - lemon/forest/leaf!

nbs_icon_by_cruzu-d9fnd6d.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7