Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2016
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 68 69
i can't wait to collect the rest of these terrifying elemental goblins. shining goblin is like, lightweaver's personal furby or something. tidelord's is probably gonna have gills because he wanted to make his favourite 90's toy suitable for living underwater
i can't wait to collect the rest of these terrifying elemental goblins. shining goblin is like, lightweaver's personal furby or something. tidelord's is probably gonna have gills because he wanted to make his favourite 90's toy suitable for living underwater
tumblr_inline_nzqcb3Usik1rpx6d2_500.gif tumblr_inline_nzqcbpzf1d1rpx6d2_500.gif tumblr_inline_nzqcc5mB501rpx6d2_500.gif

"After all, you're the protagonist, aren't you?"
looks awesome!
ALL OF IT!
looks awesome!
ALL OF IT!
[quote name="@anorith" date=2016-06-26 20:04:43] does anyone know which item's gonna be cycling this time around? or are we not doing that this year? [/quote] If I got it correctly, all of them! They and the crowns from last year are going to reappear in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1894763]Joxar's Spare Inventory[/url]! See the last quote of my post for the tentative odds of those chests. :-> The list seems to include all currently available festival items and skins/accents but the emblems. [quote name="DanicaRose" date=2016-06-26 17:03:26] No more crowns? [/quote] [quote name="@ToxieToxie" date=2016-06-26 17:10:50] @DanicaRose The crowns were only for the '15-'16 festival season. But I do believe they will be coming back during NotN :) [/quote] I think they're going to reappear in the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1894763]Joxar's Spare Inventory[/url] chests! Or was it announced elsewhere that they're going to return at NOTN (as well)? :-o Because it seems there are many people who think this... [quote name="Undel" date=2016-06-15 18:48:52] [b]The chest will tentatively have the following odds:[/b] [LIST] [*]35% chance of producing a new recolor/new color variant of past holiday items unique to this chest. (initial pool of 4-11 items) [*]20% chance of producing a holiday skins from the June '16 - May '17 holiday season. (initial pool of 154 items) [*]20% chance of producing themed apparel (crowns) from the June '15 - May '16 holiday season or of producing June '16 - May '17 vistas. (initial pool of 22 items) [*]25% chance of producing familiars and "large" apparel from the June '16 - May '17 holiday season.(initial pool of 22 items) [/LIST] [/quote]
@anorith wrote on 2016-06-26:
does anyone know which item's gonna be cycling this time around? or are we not doing that this year?

If I got it correctly, all of them! They and the crowns from last year are going to reappear in Joxar's Spare Inventory! See the last quote of my post for the tentative odds of those chests. :-> The list seems to include all currently available festival items and skins/accents but the emblems.

DanicaRose wrote on 2016-06-26:
No more crowns?
@ToxieToxie wrote on 2016-06-26:
@DanicaRose The crowns were only for the '15-'16 festival season. But I do believe they will be coming back during NotN :)

I think they're going to reappear in the Joxar's Spare Inventory chests! Or was it announced elsewhere that they're going to return at NOTN (as well)? :-o Because it seems there are many people who think this...
Undel wrote on 2016-06-15:
The chest will tentatively have the following odds:
  • 35% chance of producing a new recolor/new color variant of past holiday items unique to this chest. (initial pool of 4-11 items)
  • 20% chance of producing a holiday skins from the June '16 - May '17 holiday season. (initial pool of 154 items)
  • 20% chance of producing themed apparel (crowns) from the June '15 - May '16 holiday season or of producing June '16 - May '17 vistas. (initial pool of 22 items)
  • 25% chance of producing familiars and "large" apparel from the June '16 - May '17 holiday season.(initial pool of 22 items)
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
The accents and skins this time around are STUNNING oh my LORD.
The accents and skins this time around are STUNNING oh my LORD.
nuBhKlu.jpg
GLITTERMAMA
GLITTERMAMA
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
I love that vistas are a thing everyone can have now and I'm excited to see there will be holiday ones this year.
Also loving the Goblin, it's a nice compliment to the Sprites though still having their own design. I hope the rest of the elemental Goblins will be just as great as this Light guy is!
I love that vistas are a thing everyone can have now and I'm excited to see there will be holiday ones this year.
Also loving the Goblin, it's a nice compliment to the Sprites though still having their own design. I hope the rest of the elemental Goblins will be just as great as this Light guy is!
Ping me or I won't see your post!
I do art! Message me about commissions.

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
I can't wait to see more goblins! :D
I can't wait to see more goblins! :D
gmoRibT.png
I can't help but be disappointed how all those skins are so similar, all yellow/white lights. Some of them have a little black in them too but thats it.

Would've loved to have at least one rainbow skin among them, or can't they be considered as light for some reason?
I can't help but be disappointed how all those skins are so similar, all yellow/white lights. Some of them have a little black in them too but thats it.

Would've loved to have at least one rainbow skin among them, or can't they be considered as light for some reason?
You can find me on 9QLYX0w.gif
As for me, I dwell in evwRX6W.png
6gvPRcM.gif
[quote name="Masumi" date=2016-06-26 00:30:06] i wanna be on the first page in the room where it happens [/quote] I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THAT REFRENCE, MISTER BURR, SIR @masumi
Masumi wrote on 2016-06-26:
i wanna be on the first page in the room where it happens
I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THAT REFRENCE, MISTER BURR, SIR @masumi
SrLCvm.gif
Hello ^w^
I love the familiar *°* ♥
Hello ^w^
I love the familiar *°* ♥
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 68 69