Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Current Gems:Treasure Conversion Rate?
What is the current gems to treasure conversion rate?

I know there's probably a range that varies from seller to seller, but just knowing that range would be very helpful! Multiple comments, opinions, etc. are very welcome! : )

Thank you for stopping by!
-Em
What is the current gems to treasure conversion rate?

I know there's probably a range that varies from seller to seller, but just knowing that range would be very helpful! Multiple comments, opinions, etc. are very welcome! : )

Thank you for stopping by!
-Em
Recently I'm seeing it range 700-800 :)
Recently I'm seeing it range 700-800 :)
+3 FR time
tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png
Really? Oh wow! That's a lot! xD

I just came back from a hiatus from the game, and... a year or so ago when I was active it was like... 1 Gem = 400 Treasure. If that's the current range, that's awesome!
Really? Oh wow! That's a lot! xD

I just came back from a hiatus from the game, and... a year or so ago when I was active it was like... 1 Gem = 400 Treasure. If that's the current range, that's awesome!
Is there a way that we can keep this thread going? It's very helpful to know the current conversion rate. If we can keep it updated with the current one, that would be SUPER helpful for everyone.
Is there a way that we can keep this thread going? It's very helpful to know the current conversion rate. If we can keep it updated with the current one, that would be SUPER helpful for everyone.
r5CjlMV.gif tDeKDnH.png