Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Miraculous Ladybug
Somebody kill me I need the second season

SOMEBODY PLEASE SCREAM WITH ME ABOUT HOW CHAT NOIR IS THE BEST CHARACTER IN THE SERIES AND HOW I NEED PLOT AND SHIPS AND ASJH"FSDFJDSFaegrtwfAFUDHEBFJ NC
Somebody kill me I need the second season

SOMEBODY PLEASE SCREAM WITH ME ABOUT HOW CHAT NOIR IS THE BEST CHARACTER IN THE SERIES AND HOW I NEED PLOT AND SHIPS AND ASJH"FSDFJDSFaegrtwfAFUDHEBFJ NC
I pledge allegiance, to the arcanauts, and the glorious Arcane Flight, and to the clans for which it stands, one flight, under the Arcanist, with curiosity and dreams for all.
@Yumenekochan I have never heard of this. Is it an anime or tv show? if so I might have to check it out.
@Yumenekochan I have never heard of this. Is it an anime or tv show? if so I might have to check it out.
HiPrsAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
@Starshallow
It's a French 3D animated cartoon that focuses on two middle schoolers named Marinette and Adrien who save Paris from supervillains under the guises of Ladybug and Chat Noir. The first season is 26 episodes and doesn't really have a plot other than the whole "Monster of the Week" formula you see in typical magical girl shows, but the animation is consistent and looks great while the dialogue is usually witty and well-paced. The real gem of the show is the relationship between our two main characters, which is as follows:

Marinette likes Adrien, but he doesn't like her back because he's in love with Ladybug, and thus he constantly hits on Ladybug as Chat Noir since they're a superhero duo. Ladybug rejects Chat Noir's advances because she's actually Marinette in disguise while not knowing that Chat Noir is actually Adrien in disguise, leading to this heartwrenching soul-destroying love square that only exists because they don't reveal their identities BUT MAN IS IT SUCH A GOOD SHIP.

My only problems with the show are the resident ***** queen Chloe and the fact that watching the show takes a little bit of getting used to since they put the origin story at the end of the season (though I do think it was a smart choice). The English dub is okay, I personally like the French dub the most but also enjoy the Korean dub. YouTube is chock-full of the English dub, and a few shady anime/cartoon sites have the French dub or sometimes a mix of the French and the Korean dub.
@Starshallow
It's a French 3D animated cartoon that focuses on two middle schoolers named Marinette and Adrien who save Paris from supervillains under the guises of Ladybug and Chat Noir. The first season is 26 episodes and doesn't really have a plot other than the whole "Monster of the Week" formula you see in typical magical girl shows, but the animation is consistent and looks great while the dialogue is usually witty and well-paced. The real gem of the show is the relationship between our two main characters, which is as follows:

Marinette likes Adrien, but he doesn't like her back because he's in love with Ladybug, and thus he constantly hits on Ladybug as Chat Noir since they're a superhero duo. Ladybug rejects Chat Noir's advances because she's actually Marinette in disguise while not knowing that Chat Noir is actually Adrien in disguise, leading to this heartwrenching soul-destroying love square that only exists because they don't reveal their identities BUT MAN IS IT SUCH A GOOD SHIP.

My only problems with the show are the resident ***** queen Chloe and the fact that watching the show takes a little bit of getting used to since they put the origin story at the end of the season (though I do think it was a smart choice). The English dub is okay, I personally like the French dub the most but also enjoy the Korean dub. YouTube is chock-full of the English dub, and a few shady anime/cartoon sites have the French dub or sometimes a mix of the French and the Korean dub.
I pledge allegiance, to the arcanauts, and the glorious Arcane Flight, and to the clans for which it stands, one flight, under the Arcanist, with curiosity and dreams for all.
@Yumenekochan
Yoooo my username used to be catNoir, but I had to change it for the lovley creature that is centipeetle.

have you checked out the Mircaulous Ladybug hub yet? The link is in my bio under "some links" if youd like to check it out! <3
@Yumenekochan
Yoooo my username used to be catNoir, but I had to change it for the lovley creature that is centipeetle.

have you checked out the Mircaulous Ladybug hub yet? The link is in my bio under "some links" if youd like to check it out! <3
item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif She/her | 18 | Sen | tumblr_inline_p3wmbtNyAz1tc3swm_540.png
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
@centipeetle
YOU HAVE SAVED ME FROM THE NOTHING I'VE BECOME

ACTUALLY AND TRULY
@centipeetle
YOU HAVE SAVED ME FROM THE NOTHING I'VE BECOME

ACTUALLY AND TRULY