Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Art Trade anyone?- closed
1 2 3 4
@Stickynotes *FINGER GUNS AT U*

i've been on a roll with art trades rn heres what im currently working on actually! I still gotta do shading and background but you get the idea c: (And this doesnt have shading because space but if ya didn't guess already I rly like dinosaurs ouo;; ) This is my art tag, the first 4 are the most recent!

I feel like if I did a trade I think after this big one im currently workin on id be ok with like a colored or not colored headshot trade or a fullbody lineart if that interests you c:
@Stickynotes *FINGER GUNS AT U*

i've been on a roll with art trades rn heres what im currently working on actually! I still gotta do shading and background but you get the idea c: (And this doesnt have shading because space but if ya didn't guess already I rly like dinosaurs ouo;; ) This is my art tag, the first 4 are the most recent!

I feel like if I did a trade I think after this big one im currently workin on id be ok with like a colored or not colored headshot trade or a fullbody lineart if that interests you c:
@Stickynotes

Ah, ty! It looks so great!
My half of the trade is still in the works, but it should be done by monday.
@Stickynotes

Ah, ty! It looks so great!
My half of the trade is still in the works, but it should be done by monday.
Mith Spellbook

they/them
- (fr +0) -
@Stickynotes I'm a tad bit bad at coloring, but I can try if you wish! What dragon of mine might you be doing? (You can choose ^^)
@Stickynotes I'm a tad bit bad at coloring, but I can try if you wish! What dragon of mine might you be doing? (You can choose ^^)
@stickynotes sure:)
@stickynotes sure:)
9z_Rk_Hg_Z.png
@StickyNotes an art update on our tade, since i do not work too fast on these things, but to let you know you're gonna get your end! http://anticapitalistdragon.tumblr.com/post/146485650446/progress-update-on-an-fr-user-stickynotes-gjinka
@StickyNotes an art update on our tade, since i do not work too fast on these things, but to let you know you're gonna get your end! http://anticapitalistdragon.tumblr.com/post/146485650446/progress-update-on-an-fr-user-stickynotes-gjinka
W9bHP.gif tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif YDiS4.gif
they/them/theirs
@Stickynotes
are you still interested in art trades? and if so would you trade with me?
http://spirellity-creations.tumblr.com/
http://spirellity.deviantart.com/

@Stickynotes
are you still interested in art trades? and if so would you trade with me?
http://spirellity-creations.tumblr.com/
http://spirellity.deviantart.com/

I am 9h ahead of FR server time !
http://spirellity.deviantart.com
http://spirellity.tumblr.com
Wow, first I'd like to apologize for absence, some real life issues came up and I've been having a hard time to art and remember to feed my dragons even gah.

Also if you get a ping and its not a new one on forum, please check first page, second post. I am placing my finished artwork there with links so everything is together.

@eggod

Alrighty, take your time~

@anticapitalist

Looking great so far and take your time~! I'm battling wings at the moment on my side (which is really slowing me down gah). I'm going to try posting an WIP of my side tonight (or tomorrow, depending on if where I'm going later today has power turned back on or not yet due to storms)

@ToriChibi

If you're up to the art trade still, can I put you on waiting list to contact? (I want to get these 4 last people done before accepting anymore so I don't loose anyone in the madness here lol)

@Harmonywish

That's fine lol, if you don't want too that's okay~ And I drew Vhagar (If you look on first page, I posted the finished artwork there on second post~)

@Pikapoochi

Sorry about late response here, and if you don't want to trade anymore that understandable btw. If you still want to trade who did you want drawn?

@TheDragonEmperor

Gah so sorry about disappearing on ya! Life happen and due to it I could not find time or energy to draw. I only have to color your half still but am going to try getting it done tonight or tomorrow for you!

The earlier ping was from first page (second post), I was making an list of art trades there and I will post the finished art there for you (along with link to it) so its easy to find and all together for us lol

And it looks great, thank you so much!

@Sirene

I want to double check with you if you are still interested in an art trade (and I'm sorry for lack of response on my side, real life issues happened and yeah /: ), if you're not that's totally understandable.

@Spirellity

If you are still interested, I am fine with an art trade but would you be okay with waiting alittle? I want to finish up the ones I have before taking anymore, ya know?

I think that's everyone
Wow, first I'd like to apologize for absence, some real life issues came up and I've been having a hard time to art and remember to feed my dragons even gah.

Also if you get a ping and its not a new one on forum, please check first page, second post. I am placing my finished artwork there with links so everything is together.

@eggod

Alrighty, take your time~

@anticapitalist

Looking great so far and take your time~! I'm battling wings at the moment on my side (which is really slowing me down gah). I'm going to try posting an WIP of my side tonight (or tomorrow, depending on if where I'm going later today has power turned back on or not yet due to storms)

@ToriChibi

If you're up to the art trade still, can I put you on waiting list to contact? (I want to get these 4 last people done before accepting anymore so I don't loose anyone in the madness here lol)

@Harmonywish

That's fine lol, if you don't want too that's okay~ And I drew Vhagar (If you look on first page, I posted the finished artwork there on second post~)

@Pikapoochi

Sorry about late response here, and if you don't want to trade anymore that understandable btw. If you still want to trade who did you want drawn?

@TheDragonEmperor

Gah so sorry about disappearing on ya! Life happen and due to it I could not find time or energy to draw. I only have to color your half still but am going to try getting it done tonight or tomorrow for you!

The earlier ping was from first page (second post), I was making an list of art trades there and I will post the finished art there for you (along with link to it) so its easy to find and all together for us lol

And it looks great, thank you so much!

@Sirene

I want to double check with you if you are still interested in an art trade (and I'm sorry for lack of response on my side, real life issues happened and yeah /: ), if you're not that's totally understandable.

@Spirellity

If you are still interested, I am fine with an art trade but would you be okay with waiting alittle? I want to finish up the ones I have before taking anymore, ya know?

I think that's everyone
Draws OC/Dragons/More for Dragons! Just Message Me~!banner2_by_friedsnipe-d9i5zk6.png
@Stickynotes
Its totally fine! IRL issues came up on my side, too, I've been having a really rough time lately. I'm sorry I didn't get in contact with you sooner! I'm still interested, but is it possible to wait a bit on mine? I still need to work some big things out...
@Stickynotes
Its totally fine! IRL issues came up on my side, too, I've been having a really rough time lately. I'm sorry I didn't get in contact with you sooner! I'm still interested, but is it possible to wait a bit on mine? I still need to work some big things out...

tumblr_pnwhemXvkb1s27st2o1_250.png

@Sirene

Sorry to hear that D: Life sucks :/

That's fine! Do you want me to put ya on a wait list until you get free, then contact me when you're ready for it?
@Sirene

Sorry to hear that D: Life sucks :/

That's fine! Do you want me to put ya on a wait list until you get free, then contact me when you're ready for it?
Draws OC/Dragons/More for Dragons! Just Message Me~!banner2_by_friedsnipe-d9i5zk6.png
@Stickynotes
That would be great! Thank you so much!
@Stickynotes
That would be great! Thank you so much!

tumblr_pnwhemXvkb1s27st2o1_250.png

1 2 3 4