Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | TUNA's [M WC Skincent]
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 248 249
@tunatuna I'd like to know when you reprint Opal's Dance
@tunatuna I'd like to know when you reprint Opal's Dance
boxparts.gif
@tunatuna
Please check the message sent them, payment. Thank you.
@tunatuna
Please check the message sent them, payment. Thank you.
@Losse

Your payment has been received ^^ I usually take payments in advance to help cover the blueprint cost. The skincent has been submitted and hopefully it'll come back soon. Thank you!
@Losse

Your payment has been received ^^ I usually take payments in advance to help cover the blueprint cost. The skincent has been submitted and hopefully it'll come back soon. Thank you!
1122lulua.gif
@tunatuna May I be added to the NOC 387 reprint ping list? c:
@tunatuna May I be added to the NOC 387 reprint ping list? c:
91ed98a566760064815b2177269fd040183d3986.png
@tunatuna
Could I please be put down for a treasure slot for Obelisk? If slots don't fill up enough, please let me know and I may be able to get some gems together. c:
@tunatuna
Could I please be put down for a treasure slot for Obelisk? If slots don't fill up enough, please let me know and I may be able to get some gems together. c:
cocm9ZI.gif
Transcend.
@tunatuna

Can I get two slots of oblesik? Can I also get put on your pinglist? THank you. :)
@tunatuna

Can I get two slots of oblesik? Can I also get put on your pinglist? THank you. :)
Fear the ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
@tunatuna any chance I could be put down for reprints of Reprise and Pianissimo(SD F skincents)? Thank you!
@tunatuna any chance I could be put down for reprints of Reprise and Pianissimo(SD F skincents)? Thank you!
FRP68WZ.png
by Zangoose
@Juni
Hi! There may have been some plans to retire both of these skincents. I'll let you know by the end of Brightshine and if I'm left with any copies. Sorry for the trouble and thank you.
@Juni
Hi! There may have been some plans to retire both of these skincents. I'll let you know by the end of Brightshine and if I'm left with any copies. Sorry for the trouble and thank you.
1122lulua.gif
Hi all! Pinging to start collecting payments. Please send over the 850g or 640kt whenever you can and I'll have another run submitted as soon as I can. Thank you!

@artemystica
@Kalistys
@Divinely
@YourMajestyFox
@MissMiao
@Yaevinn (x2)
@Candace (treasure)
@triska (treasure)
Hi all! Pinging to start collecting payments. Please send over the 850g or 640kt whenever you can and I'll have another run submitted as soon as I can. Thank you!

@artemystica
@Kalistys
@Divinely
@YourMajestyFox
@MissMiao
@Yaevinn (x2)
@Candace (treasure)
@triska (treasure)
1122lulua.gif
@tunatuna ohh I saw they were up for preorder when I was grabbing a slot for Obelisk but had no gems at the time. Shame :c
@tunatuna ohh I saw they were up for preorder when I was grabbing a slot for Obelisk but had no gems at the time. Shame :c
FRP68WZ.png
by Zangoose
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 248 249