Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Achievements?
So, I recently looked through my Achievements and there are things I thought I would already get an achievement for, or maybe I'm just dumb and I still don't know how things work. So i recently looked through my achievements and I haven't received any points for achievements.

For example, Gathering lvl 10. All of my gatherings are at least 12, 13? Am I doing this wrong or am I looking at the wrong info?

Clan; I had all the starters I started with a Fae and a Guardian, eventually i got a Tundra, and Mirror. I sold my exalted my guardian. Does it go away? Or is it not just those starts but one of each dragon, ex Imperial, snapper, spiral? Cause I have one of each except for the newest one and a Guardian.

Also in Clan; I have more than 10 familiars. Is it only if you collected them through a specific way?

Also in Clan; Exalting.. I don't even know how many dragons by now I've exalted... too many to count.

These are just to name a few... maybe I'm wrong, I don't know, but I'd like to find out if this is a bug or if I'm just not reading this site correctly. Just out of curiosity! Thank you in advance!
So, I recently looked through my Achievements and there are things I thought I would already get an achievement for, or maybe I'm just dumb and I still don't know how things work. So i recently looked through my achievements and I haven't received any points for achievements.

For example, Gathering lvl 10. All of my gatherings are at least 12, 13? Am I doing this wrong or am I looking at the wrong info?

Clan; I had all the starters I started with a Fae and a Guardian, eventually i got a Tundra, and Mirror. I sold my exalted my guardian. Does it go away? Or is it not just those starts but one of each dragon, ex Imperial, snapper, spiral? Cause I have one of each except for the newest one and a Guardian.

Also in Clan; I have more than 10 familiars. Is it only if you collected them through a specific way?

Also in Clan; Exalting.. I don't even know how many dragons by now I've exalted... too many to count.

These are just to name a few... maybe I'm wrong, I don't know, but I'd like to find out if this is a bug or if I'm just not reading this site correctly. Just out of curiosity! Thank you in advance!
Hi, @MonochromeDragon, achievements are actually turned off for the time being. They were turned off to reduce server load and had to be delayed while the site was worked on. Some Coliseum and breeding achievements are still on. ^^
Hi, @MonochromeDragon, achievements are actually turned off for the time being. They were turned off to reduce server load and had to be delayed while the site was worked on. Some Coliseum and breeding achievements are still on. ^^
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Well that explains everything! Thank you n___n
Well that explains everything! Thank you n___n