Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | awakened familiars
1 2 3
perhaps it could be possible to have the little hearts on the familiars turn gold when they're awakened in your inventory? so that way when you go to select a familiar for your dragon you know which has awakened already? or something else is entirely possible! it would just be nice to tell them apart somehow is all.

i always forget which ones i've already awakened and which ones still have a ways to go ; v;
perhaps it could be possible to have the little hearts on the familiars turn gold when they're awakened in your inventory? so that way when you go to select a familiar for your dragon you know which has awakened already? or something else is entirely possible! it would just be nice to tell them apart somehow is all.

i always forget which ones i've already awakened and which ones still have a ways to go ; v;
B25L2.pngAZ8Up8T.pngPTT8YBi.pnglZCodyb.png6d77EIP.pngSbEjijD.png4u7OQ9O.pngRLIfIDW.pngXwJ9zsx.pngRd5aGFb.pngII4SUL4.pngbY0DuyH.pngW8v9FzS.pngB25R2.png
^ I could really use this as well, I tend to obsess over figuring out how many more familiars I need to awaken.
^ I could really use this as well, I tend to obsess over figuring out how many more familiars I need to awaken.
~Formerly a member of Arcane~
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
Yes, it is so annoying having to manually write down which ones are maxed out in a text file on the side. Would be so easy to make a tiny Awakened icon that just overlays the existing Familiar image in our Hoard.
Yes, it is so annoying having to manually write down which ones are maxed out in a text file on the side. Would be so easy to make a tiny Awakened icon that just overlays the existing Familiar image in our Hoard.
5arp0p.png
I need this as well. I keep losing track of which familiars I still have to awaken and this would be an easy fix for that
I need this as well. I keep losing track of which familiars I still have to awaken and this would be an easy fix for that
yea I've actually taken to writing out on paper my familiars and their stages and which ones I need bc it's so darned hard to keep track in my head
yea I've actually taken to writing out on paper my familiars and their stages and which ones I need bc it's so darned hard to keep track in my head
I cannot paint what then I was.
My Dragon Sale Thread | My Dream Dragon | Fr + 2
tumblr_oa31bqK2xz1uvmfw1o1_100.png
Support I would love if they were more organized in my hoard. I would also love better rewards for awakened familiars as I have so many who no longer produce chests.
Support I would love if they were more organized in my hoard. I would also love better rewards for awakened familiars as I have so many who no longer produce chests.
4LxiTjz.gif
support support support O:

i always stash my awakened famils in the vault cause of this, and thus often forget which familiars i even /have/ cause they're all in the dang vault XD;
support support support O:

i always stash my awakened famils in the vault cause of this, and thus often forget which familiars i even /have/ cause they're all in the dang vault XD;
This idea is so genius I am speechless. Support!
This idea is so genius I am speechless. Support!
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
Support. I face this trouble too - putting it into my hoard makes it un-seeable in my bestiary, and that's where I put my extra familiars into, but if I don't put it in my hoard, I tend to forget which familiars are the awakened ones and which aren't, so bonding with them is really tiring.
Support. I face this trouble too - putting it into my hoard makes it un-seeable in my bestiary, and that's where I put my extra familiars into, but if I don't put it in my hoard, I tend to forget which familiars are the awakened ones and which aren't, so bonding with them is really tiring.
yv0mNts.png
Full support!
I put my awakened Familiars in the Vault but same problem as qhazomb, I forget which familiars I even have because of that
A color change in the heart or frame or something would help A LOT

In the meantime...
@PyroBlaze (and all others who write their familiars down on paper)
Check this out, if you don't know it already!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1435146
If you have access to a PC and google drive, this is a lot more convenient than paper
Setting it up takes a while, but once you've done it, it's really extremely handy
Just a little suggestion because it helps me a lot to keep things organized^^
Full support!
I put my awakened Familiars in the Vault but same problem as qhazomb, I forget which familiars I even have because of that
A color change in the heart or frame or something would help A LOT

In the meantime...
@PyroBlaze (and all others who write their familiars down on paper)
Check this out, if you don't know it already!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1435146
If you have access to a PC and google drive, this is a lot more convenient than paper
Setting it up takes a while, but once you've done it, it's really extremely handy
Just a little suggestion because it helps me a lot to keep things organized^^
qR6otwA.png
1 2 3