Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Inoue Accents--new m pc
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@boxparts
I will mark you down! As for reprints and treasure slots, I probably will open them in the next printing.

@obiwan
I'll mark you down! You can send payment now or later once all slots have been filled! And I send out a ping!

@rexcaliburr
Because you're technically the 6th (including myself) to want this accent, I'm going to bump it up to 10 slots and mark you down for one!
@boxparts
I will mark you down! As for reprints and treasure slots, I probably will open them in the next printing.

@obiwan
I'll mark you down! You can send payment now or later once all slots have been filled! And I send out a ping!

@rexcaliburr
Because you're technically the 6th (including myself) to want this accent, I'm going to bump it up to 10 slots and mark you down for one!
@UtaDesu
I can still mark you down! I'm changing it to 10 slots due to interest
@UtaDesu
I can still mark you down! I'm changing it to 10 slots due to interest
@Inoue

I'll take a slot! ^^
@Inoue

I'll take a slot! ^^
@Uruz
I'll mark you down!
@Uruz
I'll mark you down!
@Inoue woot! I sent a CR with payment :D
@Inoue woot! I sent a CR with payment :D
tumblr_od1uximnHM1ve0uy5o4_250.pngtumblr_od1uximnHM1ve0uy5o1_250.pngtumblr_od1uximnHM1ve0uy5o3_250.pngtumblr_od1uximnHM1ve0uy5o2_250.png
@Inoue Thank you! Give me a ping when you want payment, thanks!
@Inoue Thank you! Give me a ping when you want payment, thanks!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Inoue

this is a really cool accent!!! to bad my fandragon of junkrat is the wrong breed xD (so bump!!!)
@Inoue

this is a really cool accent!!! to bad my fandragon of junkrat is the wrong breed xD (so bump!!!)
@Inoue

I'd love a slot if possible! Even if for another run
@Inoue

I'd love a slot if possible! Even if for another run
tumblr_inline_no6l0wMpyj1rbfe8q_500.gif
@Inoue

YOOOO Put me down for a slot!
@Inoue

YOOOO Put me down for a slot!
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Inoue

I'd like a slot please