Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | My Returning!
1 2 3
@ThePancakeQueen
xD There's only one company who delivers where I live, and they're a pile of dragon dung. Like literally, the only other company ended up closing down a while back. :P Comcast is supposed to be ok... Century Link I heard had some troubles but idk for sure, it was only around my area or my friends, lol.
@ThePancakeQueen
xD There's only one company who delivers where I live, and they're a pile of dragon dung. Like literally, the only other company ended up closing down a while back. :P Comcast is supposed to be ok... Century Link I heard had some troubles but idk for sure, it was only around my area or my friends, lol.
pastel_png_by_estherciita3.gif♥ Buy me a unicorn. ♥pastel_png_by_estherciita3.gif
@PukingPastels
That sucks and same for me.
@PukingPastels
That sucks and same for me.
i_wish_i_was_a_pearlcatcher_too_resized_by_fiercestarsummer-da5opc6.png Click One To Join The Rainbow!
@ThePancakeQueen

xD I can tell me and you will get along great, I normally never talk to someone on forums for this long, even people I know really well...
@ThePancakeQueen

xD I can tell me and you will get along great, I normally never talk to someone on forums for this long, even people I know really well...
pastel_png_by_estherciita3.gif♥ Buy me a unicorn. ♥pastel_png_by_estherciita3.gif
1 2 3