Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] So many dragons- [Some Free!]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
could I please get a free dragon? just signed up on the 23rd. :D
whats available?
could I please get a free dragon? just signed up on the 23rd. :D
whats available?
insert funny joke here
Could I have the male spiral if he's still available? He's gorgeous. I just joined today. Thanks!
Could I have the male spiral if he's still available? He's gorgeous. I just joined today. Thanks!
@morningstar1 Sure thing! c: What you see on the front page is what's available, just let me know which one strikes your fancy. c:

@CeruleanGiraffe He juuust got taken, actually, but any of the others left on page 1 are available!
@morningstar1 Sure thing! c: What you see on the front page is what's available, just let me know which one strikes your fancy. c:

@CeruleanGiraffe He juuust got taken, actually, but any of the others left on page 1 are available!
@subjuggul8ion

All three of your Snapper males are really cute. I just joined today and I would love to have any one of those guys. If it's no trouble, may I have one? Surprise me if so! Hehe!
@subjuggul8ion

All three of your Snapper males are really cute. I just joined today and I would love to have any one of those guys. If it's no trouble, may I have one? Surprise me if so! Hehe!
Hello, just joined today and am looking for another female dragon. Any left? you seem to have a lot of offers ^^
Hello, just joined today and am looking for another female dragon. Any left? you seem to have a lot of offers ^^
@ministerofgrace Oh, thanks! You're more than welcome to one of them, they need a good home! c: I will surprise you, yes~

@SimplyMad I do have a couple females left, yep. The Pink and Obsidian fluffbutts on the first page are still available, if you like either of them. c:
@ministerofgrace Oh, thanks! You're more than welcome to one of them, they need a good home! c: I will surprise you, yes~

@SimplyMad I do have a couple females left, yep. The Pink and Obsidian fluffbutts on the first page are still available, if you like either of them. c:
@subjuggul8ion
the Obsidian/Grey one would be lovely
@subjuggul8ion
the Obsidian/Grey one would be lovely
@SimplyMad Sure thing! c:
@SimplyMad Sure thing! c:
@subjuggul8ion
Thank you so much! I'll take good care of the little furball ^^
@subjuggul8ion
Thank you so much! I'll take good care of the little furball ^^
May I please have the Silver/Mulberry fellow? I started out yesterday :3c
May I please have the Silver/Mulberry fellow? I started out yesterday :3c