Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] So many dragons- [Some Free!]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@MissAmilee

There are new babies from the pair you liked last time! The little pearlcatcher girl, and the two spiral boys at the top of the list. I also have another female pearlcatcher if you like her. c:
@MissAmilee

There are new babies from the pair you liked last time! The little pearlcatcher girl, and the two spiral boys at the top of the list. I also have another female pearlcatcher if you like her. c:
@subjuggul8ion
That second spiral is adorable! How much are you asking for him? :3
@subjuggul8ion
That second spiral is adorable! How much are you asking for him? :3
tumblr_ngf46zzW1M1slxzl3o1_500.png
^
^
@subjuggul8ion

-drop glomps subby-
Hiya!~ I have a request from a lazy friend of mine. She wants you to hold the pretty Impy girl for her. Her user name is @Dapples
She says that as soon as her egss hatch, she should have like, 50k or so to buy the Imp. (Note; Dapples doesn't have any Imps either. And I'd hate to see that pretty little Imperial on here any longer. D:< )

DJlkajweiojasdkl. That concludes my messaging job. >.<
@subjuggul8ion

-drop glomps subby-
Hiya!~ I have a request from a lazy friend of mine. She wants you to hold the pretty Impy girl for her. Her user name is @Dapples
She says that as soon as her egss hatch, she should have like, 50k or so to buy the Imp. (Note; Dapples doesn't have any Imps either. And I'd hate to see that pretty little Imperial on here any longer. D:< )

DJlkajweiojasdkl. That concludes my messaging job. >.<
@Kojuurou

Will do!
@Kojuurou

Will do!
@subjuggul8ion
Thanks, hun~!
@subjuggul8ion
Thanks, hun~!
~ Deviantart | Art Shop ~
@Dapples

Not a problem. c: