Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | My Returning!
1 2 3
@ThePancakeQueen
:c I want to get my dragons as high level as possible, but my internet wont let me load the coliseum.
@ThePancakeQueen
:c I want to get my dragons as high level as possible, but my internet wont let me load the coliseum.
pastel_png_by_estherciita3.gif♥ Buy me a unicorn. ♥pastel_png_by_estherciita3.gif
@PukingPastels
same ;o;
@PukingPastels
same ;o;
i_wish_i_was_a_pearlcatcher_too_resized_by_fiercestarsummer-da5opc6.png Click One To Join The Rainbow!
@ThePancakeQueen
xD Glad I'm not the only one, I don't feel picked on now. I have the link for the 'safe' version, but even that takes a long time to load.
@ThePancakeQueen
xD Glad I'm not the only one, I don't feel picked on now. I have the link for the 'safe' version, but even that takes a long time to load.
pastel_png_by_estherciita3.gif♥ Buy me a unicorn. ♥pastel_png_by_estherciita3.gif
@PukingPastels
I just use the 'normal' coli. But that one keeps crashing it tends to get annoying.
Smh ;o;
@PukingPastels
I just use the 'normal' coli. But that one keeps crashing it tends to get annoying.
Smh ;o;
i_wish_i_was_a_pearlcatcher_too_resized_by_fiercestarsummer-da5opc6.png Click One To Join The Rainbow!
@ThePancakeQueen
Do you have the link to the 'safe' one? And yeah, that's what fairgrounds does to me if I use the normal version of the games xD Makes it annoying when you get a really high score, then it crashes and pretty much erases your score... ;~;
@ThePancakeQueen
Do you have the link to the 'safe' one? And yeah, that's what fairgrounds does to me if I use the normal version of the games xD Makes it annoying when you get a really high score, then it crashes and pretty much erases your score... ;~;
I did find the forum to the safe Coli, but for now I think the normal Coli works just fine for me. At least, I think.

And I made 14kt from the fairground game Shock Wave. It was on normal mode, tho.
@PukingPastels
I did find the forum to the safe Coli, but for now I think the normal Coli works just fine for me. At least, I think.

And I made 14kt from the fairground game Shock Wave. It was on normal mode, tho.
@PukingPastels
@ThePancakeQueen
Yeah, I'm hoping I can get the coli to work soon. And yeah, I love the Shock Wave game xD I never play anything else, especially with my lag.
@ThePancakeQueen
Yeah, I'm hoping I can get the coli to work soon. And yeah, I love the Shock Wave game xD I never play anything else, especially with my lag.
@PukingPastels
The arcane and water games are pretty cool.
@PukingPastels
The arcane and water games are pretty cool.
@ThePancakeQueen
Yeah, but usually with my lag it doesn't work correctly or it takes too long to do something. I may be moving soon, though... So hopefully moving = better internet :P
@ThePancakeQueen
Yeah, but usually with my lag it doesn't work correctly or it takes too long to do something. I may be moving soon, though... So hopefully moving = better internet :P
@PukingPastels
I have Comcast, and my mom has been wanting to switch companies for years! She wants to switch to century link, but they don't accept our neighborhood. R.I.P.
@PukingPastels
I have Comcast, and my mom has been wanting to switch companies for years! She wants to switch to century link, but they don't accept our neighborhood. R.I.P.
1 2 3