Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lessons Never Learned - Chapter2
1 2 3 4 5
Omen looked back at Gusto and Levi, "There is a way. Livings can still help."

Omen was going to add to what he had said, but then a few sticks hit him in the head. "What was that?" He spat angrily.

@makea0824
@JaysWing
@vanilladew
Omen looked back at Gusto and Levi, "There is a way. Livings can still help."

Omen was going to add to what he had said, but then a few sticks hit him in the head. "What was that?" He spat angrily.

@makea0824
@JaysWing
@vanilladew
i_wish_i_was_a_pearlcatcher_too_resized_by_fiercestarsummer-da5opc6.png Click One To Join The Rainbow!
...At this moment, Cirrus, Bexina, and Sigard all entered the same area that Omen, Gusto, and Levi were in. While the Mirror and Tundra had revealed themselves, the Imperial didn't, likely still waiting for the perfect moment to catch Cirrus off guard...He didn't expect Bexina to be scared or startled at all, actually, but if he did scare her, that would make him quite happy. Then, he accidentally stepped on a branch, snapping it.

Right as Bexina was about to speak, a twig snapped, making Cirrus jump a little.
@ThePancakeQueen
@JaysWing
@makea0824
...At this moment, Cirrus, Bexina, and Sigard all entered the same area that Omen, Gusto, and Levi were in. While the Mirror and Tundra had revealed themselves, the Imperial didn't, likely still waiting for the perfect moment to catch Cirrus off guard...He didn't expect Bexina to be scared or startled at all, actually, but if he did scare her, that would make him quite happy. Then, he accidentally stepped on a branch, snapping it.

Right as Bexina was about to speak, a twig snapped, making Cirrus jump a little.
@ThePancakeQueen
@JaysWing
@makea0824
@ThePancakeQueen
@vanilladew
~~~~~~~
Gusto's ears twitched from the snap, but snickered a little when Cirrus jumped. Levi growled, and jostled Gusto again, this time in the ribs. "Ouch... How can the Living help?" Gusto asked Omen.
@ThePancakeQueen
@vanilladew
~~~~~~~
Gusto's ears twitched from the snap, but snickered a little when Cirrus jumped. Levi growled, and jostled Gusto again, this time in the ribs. "Ouch... How can the Living help?" Gusto asked Omen.
Omen looked at Gusto, "The other two spirits are assigned to give up their powers to two livings. Normal livings can kill shadows as long as they have someone to back them up. But these three livings will be assigned to beat the shadow bosses in order to stop them completely. They may have tricks up their sleeves."
Tbh Idk what's going on with Vanilladew? xDD
@JaysWing
@vanilladew
Omen looked at Gusto, "The other two spirits are assigned to give up their powers to two livings. Normal livings can kill shadows as long as they have someone to back them up. But these three livings will be assigned to beat the shadow bosses in order to stop them completely. They may have tricks up their sleeves."
Tbh Idk what's going on with Vanilladew? xDD
@JaysWing
@vanilladew
i_wish_i_was_a_pearlcatcher_too_resized_by_fiercestarsummer-da5opc6.png Click One To Join The Rainbow!
(( I'm right here, don't worry! ))

"Who are those livings?"
Bexina questioned, sitting near the edge of the forest clearing, flicking her tail.

The tundra hadn't done anything to defend himself from the snickering. He simply ignored it. It was possibly the best response. However, he shook his head at the memory of the previous fight with the shadows.
"A-Ah. I assume that the spirits haven't chosen the...Uh...Livings yet?"

At this moment, Sigard stepped out of the bushes, likely still snickering and chuckling over how Cirrus had responded to the twig snapping.

@JaysWing
@ThePancakeQueen
@makea0824
(( I'm right here, don't worry! ))

"Who are those livings?"
Bexina questioned, sitting near the edge of the forest clearing, flicking her tail.

The tundra hadn't done anything to defend himself from the snickering. He simply ignored it. It was possibly the best response. However, he shook his head at the memory of the previous fight with the shadows.
"A-Ah. I assume that the spirits haven't chosen the...Uh...Livings yet?"

At this moment, Sigard stepped out of the bushes, likely still snickering and chuckling over how Cirrus had responded to the twig snapping.

@JaysWing
@ThePancakeQueen
@makea0824
@vanilladew
@ThePancakeQueen
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Levi narrowed her eyes at Bexina, snorting. "It could be us. Am I right?" She glanced at Omen. Gusto glared at Levi. "Yeah. I'm a Shogun in my clan. Mybe I can lead the livings to battle if there's one." He said.
Look at (my) bio to see what a Shogun is ouo
@vanilladew
@ThePancakeQueen
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Levi narrowed her eyes at Bexina, snorting. "It could be us. Am I right?" She glanced at Omen. Gusto glared at Levi. "Yeah. I'm a Shogun in my clan. Mybe I can lead the livings to battle if there's one." He said.
Look at (my) bio to see what a Shogun is ouo
Omen laughed. "I've been a leader of a lair for quite sometime now. Besides, it's not up to me. It's up the spirits to judge you. They won't just judge you on your battle skills, they'll judge your heart, your choices, your dragonality(personality), and much more."

Omen could hear rustling coming from a bush nearby. "Hey, who's there!" Omen commanded for a response.
@vanilladew
@JaysWing
@makea0824
Omen laughed. "I've been a leader of a lair for quite sometime now. Besides, it's not up to me. It's up the spirits to judge you. They won't just judge you on your battle skills, they'll judge your heart, your choices, your dragonality(personality), and much more."

Omen could hear rustling coming from a bush nearby. "Hey, who's there!" Omen commanded for a response.
@vanilladew
@JaysWing
@makea0824
"Yeah, maybe it is us-" The mulberry clown mirror started chuckling with a snort, stamping a front paw on the ground once. She then stayed silent, an amused smile upon her face as she folded up her white wings.

On the other hand, Cirrus considered the consequences of them being the chosen ones. As far as he knew, there were about five dragons in the clearing- No, no, six, as the royal purple vipera imperial emerged from the bushes with a big, entertained grin on his face.

Sitting next to Cirrus, Sigard tilted his head, before responding.
"Well I'm here-" Then the imperial paused, adjusting his goggles. "Are you asking for my name, sir?"
@ThePancakeQueen
@JaysWing
@makea0824
"Yeah, maybe it is us-" The mulberry clown mirror started chuckling with a snort, stamping a front paw on the ground once. She then stayed silent, an amused smile upon her face as she folded up her white wings.

On the other hand, Cirrus considered the consequences of them being the chosen ones. As far as he knew, there were about five dragons in the clearing- No, no, six, as the royal purple vipera imperial emerged from the bushes with a big, entertained grin on his face.

Sitting next to Cirrus, Sigard tilted his head, before responding.
"Well I'm here-" Then the imperial paused, adjusting his goggles. "Are you asking for my name, sir?"
@ThePancakeQueen
@JaysWing
@makea0824
1 2 3 4 5