Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What kind of music do you enjoy?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I really like pop!! As well as light/pop rock. (Especially maroon 5!! sadly pretty much only 1 of my irl friends like em... q u q rip, thats my favorite band)
And also, i love Pressure Off by Duran Duran, or songs somewhat like that song! Idk how to describe it but i really like it. I only ever heard it on the pop channel on my TV but not so much anymore, sadly.

I sorta suppose i like things with keyboards/keytar. And futuristic stuff??? I have really weird tastes lol
Also... OLD OLD songs (im talking from 20's and possibly even before) and maybe up to... Man, i love music. But i especially likes 40's-60's music and 80's! idk what it is about the 80's but they had really good songs?? also rickrolling. never gonna give you up came out around the late 80s or what i call the leighties. :^)

EDIT: also i hate rap so much. anything like that,, and also that,, um. I also hate songs that became crazy popular and stuff just, i was suffering through the whip/naenae era (??what?? That song wasnt even remotely good. Nor was Work. I hate Work, and that was the most popular song in my school this year. why even.
...i'd usually hate things like that one part of the maroon 5 song Payphone where Wiz Khalifa is singing but hey?? its still good??? what is this
And,,, meghan trainor,,, ew no please. everybody loves her songs but?? not me. I hate all about that bass to no ends and Me Too and NO get on my nerves just as bad,, bleh,,, im sorry if i come off salty???
I really like pop!! As well as light/pop rock. (Especially maroon 5!! sadly pretty much only 1 of my irl friends like em... q u q rip, thats my favorite band)
And also, i love Pressure Off by Duran Duran, or songs somewhat like that song! Idk how to describe it but i really like it. I only ever heard it on the pop channel on my TV but not so much anymore, sadly.

I sorta suppose i like things with keyboards/keytar. And futuristic stuff??? I have really weird tastes lol
Also... OLD OLD songs (im talking from 20's and possibly even before) and maybe up to... Man, i love music. But i especially likes 40's-60's music and 80's! idk what it is about the 80's but they had really good songs?? also rickrolling. never gonna give you up came out around the late 80s or what i call the leighties. :^)

EDIT: also i hate rap so much. anything like that,, and also that,, um. I also hate songs that became crazy popular and stuff just, i was suffering through the whip/naenae era (??what?? That song wasnt even remotely good. Nor was Work. I hate Work, and that was the most popular song in my school this year. why even.
...i'd usually hate things like that one part of the maroon 5 song Payphone where Wiz Khalifa is singing but hey?? its still good??? what is this
And,,, meghan trainor,,, ew no please. everybody loves her songs but?? not me. I hate all about that bass to no ends and Me Too and NO get on my nerves just as bad,, bleh,,, im sorry if i come off salty???
T3TuubO.png
My favorite music types are rock, metal, instrumental music, epic music and soundtracks. Still, anything from my YouTube playlist is my favorite music. Most of the videos on the list are some kind of music, but there are a few other videos among them.
Some bands/composers whose music I like (+ music examples from them):
Nightwish - The Poet and the Pendulum
Apocalyptica - Romance
Disturbed - Haunted
Slipknot - Before I Forget
Linkin Park - In the End
Five Finger Death Punch - Lift Me Up
Fall Out Boy - Centuries
Imagine Dragons - Warriors
Miracle of Sound - Fires Far
Scorpions - Rock You Like a Hurricane
Really Slow Motion - Deadwood
Audiomachine - Ice of Phoenix
Les Friction - Firewall
Zack Hemsey (instrumental versions) - The Way
James Paget - Throw off the Bowlines
Hans Zimmer - No Time For Caution
Lorne Balfe - Modern Assassin
Jesper Kyd - Earth
Brian Tyler - Fare Thee Well
Jeremy Soule - Wind Guide You
Ivan Torrent - Before I Leave This World
Ramin Djawadi - Mhysa
TriORE - Fires Burn, Like Fires Do
Enigma - Beyond the Invisible
My favorite music types are rock, metal, instrumental music, epic music and soundtracks. Still, anything from my YouTube playlist is my favorite music. Most of the videos on the list are some kind of music, but there are a few other videos among them.
Some bands/composers whose music I like (+ music examples from them):
Nightwish - The Poet and the Pendulum
Apocalyptica - Romance
Disturbed - Haunted
Slipknot - Before I Forget
Linkin Park - In the End
Five Finger Death Punch - Lift Me Up
Fall Out Boy - Centuries
Imagine Dragons - Warriors
Miracle of Sound - Fires Far
Scorpions - Rock You Like a Hurricane
Really Slow Motion - Deadwood
Audiomachine - Ice of Phoenix
Les Friction - Firewall
Zack Hemsey (instrumental versions) - The Way
James Paget - Throw off the Bowlines
Hans Zimmer - No Time For Caution
Lorne Balfe - Modern Assassin
Jesper Kyd - Earth
Brian Tyler - Fare Thee Well
Jeremy Soule - Wind Guide You
Ivan Torrent - Before I Leave This World
Ramin Djawadi - Mhysa
TriORE - Fires Burn, Like Fires Do
Enigma - Beyond the Invisible
WRW2rGw.png 4SzSxLW.png HouhGS9.png ACOZFAh.png 1vAtYxM.png pZJYyk4.png MUYNhfy.png cdqdRxL.png oaolHwW.png 0HBKL8H.png lSkSEUZ.png GW180jv.png
sweATS NERVOUSLY

kpop. Bts.
sweATS NERVOUSLY

kpop. Bts.
ba565d3e2cec781b112c87b89e709bdd.png
Anything rock, with favorites under that. Lots of favorites. The 90s were a good time but I am juust now discovering the real extent of that punk scene and it's pretty cool. Totally sad I missed it though lol, I didn't know good music existed until after 2004

Albums I like in absolutely no order:
Anything rock, with favorites under that. Lots of favorites. The 90s were a good time but I am juust now discovering the real extent of that punk scene and it's pretty cool. Totally sad I missed it though lol, I didn't know good music existed until after 2004

Albums I like in absolutely no order:
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
Speedcore, J-Core, Drum & Bass... Many things.
Speedcore, J-Core, Drum & Bass... Many things.
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
I have very diverse music interests. The weirdest of which includes Dark Cabaret and Steampunk music. Some such bands include Steam Powered Giraffe, Vernian Process, and Circus Contraption. If you're interested, I highly recommend this playlist, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUV6v7JFj_4 . The first seven tracks are pretty good, after that i'd watch out, not everything on it is PG.

I often find myself liking specific songs and not an entire album. I really don't know what my taste is, I just like anything that speaks to me. I tend to gravitate towards sad/dark songs though. And my favorite genres are Steampunk, Dark Cabaret, Electro Swing, Swing, Rock, Celtic and Folk. (Quite a mixture.)

My absolute favorite bands and singers, who are so good I actually like everything they've created, are Twenty One Pilots, because their lyrics speak to my heart, OMAM, because their songs are always calming and make me feel nostalgic for some reason, and Johnny Cash, because I've been listening to him since I was a kid and his songs are very poetic and some somehow relevant to my teenage life.

My favorite works by Johnny Cash are mostly his older works, specifically the last song he produced before he died, "Hurt". (Originally by Nine Inch Nails) I also love "Ain't No Grave", "Man In Black", and "Redemption Day".
I have very diverse music interests. The weirdest of which includes Dark Cabaret and Steampunk music. Some such bands include Steam Powered Giraffe, Vernian Process, and Circus Contraption. If you're interested, I highly recommend this playlist, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUV6v7JFj_4 . The first seven tracks are pretty good, after that i'd watch out, not everything on it is PG.

I often find myself liking specific songs and not an entire album. I really don't know what my taste is, I just like anything that speaks to me. I tend to gravitate towards sad/dark songs though. And my favorite genres are Steampunk, Dark Cabaret, Electro Swing, Swing, Rock, Celtic and Folk. (Quite a mixture.)

My absolute favorite bands and singers, who are so good I actually like everything they've created, are Twenty One Pilots, because their lyrics speak to my heart, OMAM, because their songs are always calming and make me feel nostalgic for some reason, and Johnny Cash, because I've been listening to him since I was a kid and his songs are very poetic and some somehow relevant to my teenage life.

My favorite works by Johnny Cash are mostly his older works, specifically the last song he produced before he died, "Hurt". (Originally by Nine Inch Nails) I also love "Ain't No Grave", "Man In Black", and "Redemption Day".
100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png
Anything that catches me, lately I've been pretty nostalgic from listening to 90's-2000's era music. But my favorite genres are rock, metal, and hip-hop/some rap. Kid Cudi is my son ;_;
Anything that catches me, lately I've been pretty nostalgic from listening to 90's-2000's era music. But my favorite genres are rock, metal, and hip-hop/some rap. Kid Cudi is my son ;_;
T8qcMaV.png
SO MANY KPOP FANS!!!
SO MANY KPOP FANS!!!
If you really like kpop, add me :)
If you really like kpop, add me :)
Mostly metal.
Mostly metal.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9