Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ~°~ The PokeList ~°~
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 71 72
@Goodra Added back c:
@Goodra Added back c:
FC: 0688 - 6368 - 8889
Name: Atal (3DS) / Noelle (Trainer)
Version: Y
Kalos Starter: Fennekin (Have access to all three though)
Kanto Starter: Charmander
Vivillion Pattern: Garden

I've beaten the Elite Four and if anyone adds me, I'd also love to know what my safari type is. I'll add myself to the spreadsheet asap because it's gone 2:40am and I should really go to bed. xD
FC: 0688 - 6368 - 8889
Name: Atal (3DS) / Noelle (Trainer)
Kalos Starter: Fennekin (Have access to all three though)
Kanto Starter: Charmander
Vivillion Pattern: Garden

I've beaten the Elite Four and if anyone adds me, I'd also love to know what my safari type is. I'll add myself to the spreadsheet asap because it's gone 2:40am and I should really go to bed. xD
@ShankShark @RoseNitemare @Koujaku @Atal

Also added everyone who added me :D Very close to out of space! Yup, there goes all my space! Sad day, wish the cap was over 100....

My Friend Code is 3239 - 3529 - 0055
@ShankShark @RoseNitemare @Koujaku @Atal

Also added everyone who added me :D Very close to out of space! Yup, there goes all my space! Sad day, wish the cap was over 100....

My Friend Code is 3239 - 3529 - 0055
Check out my Patreon!
Ohhhh dude. Yes. I finally decided to look for one of these you guys are awesome.

FC: 4167 - 5118 - 7315
Name: Swift
Kalos Starter: Froakie (but have all three)
Kanto Starter: Squirtle (but have all three)
Vivillon Pattern: Garden
Friend Safari Type: Grass - it even has access to Bulletproof Quilladin

I'll be willing to catch and train some Vivillions if anyone wants to trade. c: I'll edit this as I add people.

@Aether @Atal @Koujaku @Rosenitemare @epobbp @kingbloodelf @Th13teen @ShankShark @Quaviver @xTippy @SoulSorbet @kittyk2000 @atzi @zei - added!
Ohhhh dude. Yes. I finally decided to look for one of these you guys are awesome.

FC: 4167 - 5118 - 7315
Name: Swift
Kalos Starter: Froakie (but have all three)
Kanto Starter: Squirtle (but have all three)
Vivillon Pattern: Garden
Friend Safari Type: Grass - it even has access to Bulletproof Quilladin

I'll be willing to catch and train some Vivillions if anyone wants to trade. c: I'll edit this as I add people.

@Aether @Atal @Koujaku @Rosenitemare @epobbp @kingbloodelf @Th13teen @ShankShark @Quaviver @xTippy @SoulSorbet @kittyk2000 @atzi @zei - added!
tumblr_otvruiluv11seone4o2_250.pngtumblr_otvruiluv11seone4o3_250.pngtumblr_otvruiluv11seone4o4_250.png
FC: 1478 - 3147 - 5971
Name: XIII
Kalos Starter: Froakie
Kanto Starter: Bulbasaur
Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Don't know what all is in my friend safari :X

Feel free to add me :)

EDIT:
Added
@Swift
@Atal
@Toothless
FC: 1478 - 3147 - 5971
Name: XIII
Kalos Starter: Froakie
Kanto Starter: Bulbasaur
Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Don't know what all is in my friend safari :X

Feel free to add me :)

EDIT:
Added
@Swift
@Atal
@Toothless
tumblr_ndzarciQjc1si697do1_500.png
So many new people! I really really need to add some of you once I get the time to sit down. >w<

Does anyone need Polar vivillons? I could get my hands on some in return for literally anything but Modern, haha.

Also... I'm so tempted by all of you offering eevees. I want them. All of the eevees. XD Dunno what I could trade you in exchange though...

@Toothless

HMM. I feel like investigating Wonder Trade mechanics... though that'll involve bombarding people with caterpies as well as rare Pokemon haha.
So many new people! I really really need to add some of you once I get the time to sit down. >w<

Does anyone need Polar vivillons? I could get my hands on some in return for literally anything but Modern, haha.

Also... I'm so tempted by all of you offering eevees. I want them. All of the eevees. XD Dunno what I could trade you in exchange though...

@Toothless

HMM. I feel like investigating Wonder Trade mechanics... though that'll involve bombarding people with caterpies as well as rare Pokemon haha.
@ChaosT
POLAR POLAR POLAR!! I NEED ONE AHHHH
And yes yes, that'd be a good experiment! :0

@Swift
Can I have a Garden Vivillion please? :'D

Also, Swift, @Th13teen and @Atal:
You've all been added to the spreadsheet (link in my siggie). :D I'll be adding you to my friend list here in a sec!
@ChaosT
POLAR POLAR POLAR!! I NEED ONE AHHHH
And yes yes, that'd be a good experiment! :0

@Swift
Can I have a Garden Vivillion please? :'D

Also, Swift, @Th13teen and @Atal:
You've all been added to the spreadsheet (link in my siggie). :D I'll be adding you to my friend list here in a sec!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@Swift
Do you need a Polar one? I would totally love a Garden!

@Toothless
I already have a Modern one but I'm happy to get one for you~
@Swift
Do you need a Polar one? I would totally love a Garden!

@Toothless
I already have a Modern one but I'm happy to get one for you~
@ChaosT
;u; You are perfect oh gosh. You don't even have to evolve it at all -- a Scatterbug is just fine with me eeee~
Would you like anything in particular in return?
@ChaosT
;u; You are perfect oh gosh. You don't even have to evolve it at all -- a Scatterbug is just fine with me eeee~
Would you like anything in particular in return?
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@Toothless @ChaosT
I have none other than Garden, so I need both of those. XD I'll snag a few to trade. Any nicknames for them? c:
@Toothless @ChaosT
I have none other than Garden, so I need both of those. XD I'll snag a few to trade. Any nicknames for them? c:
tumblr_otvruiluv11seone4o2_250.pngtumblr_otvruiluv11seone4o3_250.pngtumblr_otvruiluv11seone4o4_250.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 71 72