Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Welcome!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20
Hi! I'm new. It's great to FINALLY be on (after obsessing about the site for 2 months).
Hi! I'm new. It's great to FINALLY be on (after obsessing about the site for 2 months).
Hi guys, I'm new here too. Excited to be here!
Hi guys, I'm new here too. Excited to be here!
jjTXz3w.png
Another new person, hi FR! I didn't realize how much there is to do on this site, I'm so excited I'm finally in! This is the virtual pet site of my DREAMS.
Another new person, hi FR! I didn't realize how much there is to do on this site, I'm so excited I'm finally in! This is the virtual pet site of my DREAMS.
dNCLmdm.png
Hi all I'm new to the site as well, I have been waiting to join for about a few months and it's worth the wait. So impressed.
Hi all I'm new to the site as well, I have been waiting to join for about a few months and it's worth the wait. So impressed.
WYufZRr.gif
I'm so glad I was finally able to join! This place is great, thanks for all your hard work!
I'm so glad I was finally able to join! This place is great, thanks for all your hard work!
banner-gladekeeper_zpseaacbbab.png
I'm so happy to be here, I've been wanting to join for months and now I'm finally in aaaaah :D

I'm still learning and everything seems great and everyone is so friendly and my flight is perfect. I'm super happy right now.
I'm so happy to be here, I've been wanting to join for months and now I'm finally in aaaaah :D

I'm still learning and everything seems great and everyone is so friendly and my flight is perfect. I'm super happy right now.
pixel_mudpuppy.gif
Hello! Ive been stalking Flight Rising for what seems like ages now, but im happy to now be apart of the community! c:

I hope to see you all around the forums!
Hello! Ive been stalking Flight Rising for what seems like ages now, but im happy to now be apart of the community! c:

I hope to see you all around the forums!
untitled_by_captivelegacy-d6rwneg.png
Hey everyone~ Super happy to finally have been able to sign up O u O
Hope to see everyone around~
Hey everyone~ Super happy to finally have been able to sign up O u O
Hope to see everyone around~
Hey all~!
I recently expressed my need for more dragons in my life to a friend and she pointed me to this site a couple of weeks ago, promising she'd ping me if registration opened. And it did! Yay!
Hey all~!
I recently expressed my need for more dragons in my life to a friend and she pointed me to this site a couple of weeks ago, promising she'd ping me if registration opened. And it did! Yay!
plagueiscool_zps0139e344.gif
I'm so glad to have been able to register!

I haven't been on a site like this in ages. When I discovered this and found it was about my favorite mythical creature, I was so eager to sign up.

Lucky for me the next registration window for it was close!

I'm super excited by what I've seen so far, and I hope to stick around!
I'm so glad to have been able to register!

I haven't been on a site like this in ages. When I discovered this and found it was about my favorite mythical creature, I was so eager to sign up.

Lucky for me the next registration window for it was close!

I'm super excited by what I've seen so far, and I hope to stick around!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20