Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ~°~ The PokeList ~°~
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 71 72
wow, lots of friend codes @_@

Mine is 5456-0595-1485. Let me know if you add me ^_^
Name is Epo (Wind in the game) I got X and I choose Fennekin and Charmander

My safari is psychic with drowsee, Sigilyph and my 3rd one is Xatu.

@Goodra @Draconargentum @Morgana @Aether @Toothless

I've added you guys so far (so many friend codes! )
wow, lots of friend codes @_@

Mine is 5456-0595-1485. Let me know if you add me ^_^
Name is Epo (Wind in the game) I got X and I choose Fennekin and Charmander

My safari is psychic with drowsee, Sigilyph and my 3rd one is Xatu.

@Goodra @Draconargentum @Morgana @Aether @Toothless

I've added you guys so far (so many friend codes! )
Nonary Breeding Project: 999 and VLR theme'd dragons. Advice needed! ^_^
@Toothless:

Have you noticed whether you get better trades if you put in better Pokemon? I seem to, but I dunno if that's just pure chance or something that happens on purpose. xD
@Toothless:

Have you noticed whether you get better trades if you put in better Pokemon? I seem to, but I dunno if that's just pure chance or something that happens on purpose. xD
@Harmony sure that sounds good, what pokemon would u want for it?

@epobbp i added u, my fc is 1048-8532-2055
@Harmony sure that sounds good, what pokemon would u want for it?

@epobbp i added u, my fc is 1048-8532-2055
My 3ds FC is 1048-8532-2055 if anyone is interested~ Let me know if u add me so i can add u back
@kingbloodelf
Like I said, it's cloned, so I have no problem giving it away for free.
@kingbloodelf
Like I said, it's cloned, so I have no problem giving it away for free.
harmony ♥ 26 ♥ she/they
iXdY.png
Also guys let me know if any of you want an eevee with a certain Nature and or IV's... i have over 500 of them from doing masuda method trying for a shiny T_T
Also guys let me know if any of you want an eevee with a certain Nature and or IV's... i have over 500 of them from doing masuda method trying for a shiny T_T
My 3ds FC is 1048-8532-2055 if anyone is interested~ Let me know if u add me so i can add u back
@Harmony ok cool haha im shooting for all shiny eeveelution team in x this time
@Harmony ok cool haha im shooting for all shiny eeveelution team in x this time
@steelkitty

Awesome, I'll add you back as soon as I can connect my 3DS to the internet here. c:
@steelkitty

Awesome, I'll add you back as soon as I can connect my 3DS to the internet here. c:
@lae @harmony @sylph92 @zygarde @Jaylynn @robofry

I added all you ^.^

Also if some had said they added me, I added them back ^_^
@lae @harmony @sylph92 @zygarde @Jaylynn @robofry

I added all you ^.^

Also if some had said they added me, I added them back ^_^
Nonary Breeding Project: 999 and VLR theme'd dragons. Advice needed! ^_^
My friend's list is nearly full D= I have a list of people I have added that I haven't gotten confirmation from yet. Please go to your friend's list so it can confirm! I might end up having to delete some if I never get confirmation because the 3DS only allows 100 friends at a time. =<

The people I haven't gotten confirmation from:

@Yarn @Goodra @Draconargentum @Morgana @Sylph92 @Robofry @GDragon @Kaktus @Quantum @Vintrove @Ellis @InariRoku @Littletaino @Divinity @quail @Swiftla @swagset @Deathwing @Sorel @Kalores @Julia @Wildstar @Lesley @Silverthorne @Tatzel @belphe @Maui @birdrib @Skreel @Snowcat @Zei

My friend code is in my signature. I might go through and clean out the un-added people in a week or two, but you can always ping me if you want to be re-added. Thanks in advance!
My friend's list is nearly full D= I have a list of people I have added that I haven't gotten confirmation from yet. Please go to your friend's list so it can confirm! I might end up having to delete some if I never get confirmation because the 3DS only allows 100 friends at a time. =<

The people I haven't gotten confirmation from:

@Yarn @Goodra @Draconargentum @Morgana @Sylph92 @Robofry @GDragon @Kaktus @Quantum @Vintrove @Ellis @InariRoku @Littletaino @Divinity @quail @Swiftla @swagset @Deathwing @Sorel @Kalores @Julia @Wildstar @Lesley @Silverthorne @Tatzel @belphe @Maui @birdrib @Skreel @Snowcat @Zei

My friend code is in my signature. I might go through and clean out the un-added people in a week or two, but you can always ping me if you want to be re-added. Thanks in advance!
partymini.png

3DS Friend Code: 4957 - 2252 - 5864
Hello guys!
Jee, this thread is SO BIG, I sure didn't expect that haha!

A few things:
  • I updated the Vivillon Pattern image, I think we have all of them now c:
  • And now we have the world map too!
  • I didn't add anyone's FC for the last.. idk, 20 pages. I'M REALLY SORRY!
    It's just.. college and work and pokemon and all the tv series are coming back and IT'S TOO MUCH! I'll add everyone, I'm starting now. I apologize, again. Seriously.

Well, that's it! If you have any questions, i'll try to answer them as soon as I can ^^

P.S.: Welcome, newbies :3
Hello guys!
Jee, this thread is SO BIG, I sure didn't expect that haha!

A few things:
  • I updated the Vivillon Pattern image, I think we have all of them now c:
  • And now we have the world map too!
  • I didn't add anyone's FC for the last.. idk, 20 pages. I'M REALLY SORRY!
    It's just.. college and work and pokemon and all the tv series are coming back and IT'S TOO MUCH! I'll add everyone, I'm starting now. I apologize, again. Seriously.

Well, that's it! If you have any questions, i'll try to answer them as soon as I can ^^

P.S.: Welcome, newbies :3
m2yLT5E.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 71 72