Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | May New Players Free Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
@LordJDog @KavikWhitescar readding your names into the drawing!
@LordJDog @KavikWhitescar readding your names into the drawing!
[center][b]Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks![/b] Here is the twentieth set of winners! All that's left is 2 food prizes. If I hear back from both of you, this will be the last set of winners for this giveaway! 1. @chilly132 2. @HauntingPuppet [b]You each have 24 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back in the drawing list, but you might not be re-selected as a winner.[/b] Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections. You must provide me with as many prize options as the number by your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide three options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on. Unclaimed prizes are listed on the first page in the second post. [b]When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "O12"[/b] [quote=O12]Cursed Watcher Chest [item=cursed watcher chest][/quote] [b]If you choose FAM1[/b] you must list the four familiars you want from that list. You can use FAM1 as more than one of your prize choices if you pick four [b]different[/b] familiars for each time you select it. Any prizes besides FAM1 come with everything listed in the quote, so there's no need to specify on those ones. [b]Do not request a dragon prize[/b] unless you have the space in your lair. Please do not say "surprise me," "any dragon," "you pick," or anything similar. Please ping me if you have any questions. I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c:[/center]
Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks!

Here is the twentieth set of winners! All that's left is 2 food prizes. If I hear back from both of you, this will be the last set of winners for this giveaway!

1. @chilly132
2. @HauntingPuppet

You each have 24 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back in the drawing list, but you might not be re-selected as a winner.

Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections.

You must provide me with as many prize options as the number by your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide three options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on. Unclaimed prizes are listed on the first page in the second post.

When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "O12"
O12 wrote:
Cursed Watcher Chest
Cursed Watcher Chest

If you choose FAM1 you must list the four familiars you want from that list. You can use FAM1 as more than one of your prize choices if you pick four different familiars for each time you select it.
Any prizes besides FAM1 come with everything listed in the quote, so there's no need to specify on those ones.

Do not request a dragon prize unless you have the space in your lair.

Please do not say "surprise me," "any dragon," "you pick," or anything similar.

Please ping me if you have any questions. I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c:
@chilly132 @HauntingPuppet last chance to take the food! drawing new winners soon!
@chilly132 @HauntingPuppet last chance to take the food! drawing new winners soon!
@britneyrox

I'd like FOOD5, please.
@britneyrox

I'd like FOOD5, please.
@britneyrox
May I claim FOOD6 please?
@britneyrox
May I claim FOOD6 please?
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@britneyrox

Looking forward to participate in the next raffle! I will definitely donate some babies and adult dergs!
@britneyrox

Looking forward to participate in the next raffle! I will definitely donate some babies and adult dergs!
@britneyrox thank you for hosting this! It was a great welcome for new players!
@britneyrox thank you for hosting this! It was a great welcome for new players!
g4DcSLb.gifL01Y8d5.png
sorry It did not ping me till today :/
sorry It did not ping me till today :/
@britneyrox

I'm a little confused.. I thought I was getting a prize from a previous round? Not sure why I was pinged again for the last two prizes.

Either way, if I don't get anything, not the end of the world :) Thank you for the raffle! It was fun seeing what people were choosing along the way.
@britneyrox

I'm a little confused.. I thought I was getting a prize from a previous round? Not sure why I was pinged again for the last two prizes.

Either way, if I don't get anything, not the end of the world :) Thank you for the raffle! It was fun seeing what people were choosing along the way.
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37