Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New jigsaws
I'd love to see some new jigsaws! Doesn't need to be anything fancy, even just some of the new monsters on old backgrounds, or anything from the new Coliseum areas.

New genes and holiday familiars would be great, of course!
I'd love to see some new jigsaws! Doesn't need to be anything fancy, even just some of the new monsters on old backgrounds, or anything from the new Coliseum areas.

New genes and holiday familiars would be great, of course!
Ooh, I like that idea! I don't play Jigsaw much but they could always use more things.
Maybe the other NPCs, too? I think the only one they have is Baldwin. I'd love to see a Swipp/Pipp/Tripp puzzle. Or one with Tomo and Scribbles.
Ooh, I like that idea! I don't play Jigsaw much but they could always use more things.
Maybe the other NPCs, too? I think the only one they have is Baldwin. I'd love to see a Swipp/Pipp/Tripp puzzle. Or one with Tomo and Scribbles.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask

Pipp, Tripp, and Joxar aren't in any that I know of, but everybody else is!

There's nests, domains, deities, breeds, sprites, various Coli monsters, a few non-Coli familiars, and a few general vignettes, like the top banner or a fire and lightning dragon going at it.

@Leopardmask

Pipp, Tripp, and Joxar aren't in any that I know of, but everybody else is!

There's nests, domains, deities, breeds, sprites, various Coli monsters, a few non-Coli familiars, and a few general vignettes, like the top banner or a fire and lightning dragon going at it.

I literally came into this forum to make this suggestion, wowwie.
Anyway, yeah, I've been solving the same puzzles over and over for more than a year and we could really use some new ones. So many new things have been added to the site that would be super sweet to see puzzles of!
I literally came into this forum to make this suggestion, wowwie.
Anyway, yeah, I've been solving the same puzzles over and over for more than a year and we could really use some new ones. So many new things have been added to the site that would be super sweet to see puzzles of!
Mith Spellbook

they/them
- (fr +0) -
It haaaaaas been a minute since we've had new jigsaw pictures added. SUPPORT!
It haaaaaas been a minute since we've had new jigsaw pictures added. SUPPORT!
iSUiwqzX231cv.gif
Support!

I'd really love to have an puzzle of Swipp and his little helpers, or how about Tomo too?
Support!

I'd really love to have an puzzle of Swipp and his little helpers, or how about Tomo too?
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;