Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Cuddle Plushie Paradise![CLOSED FOR NOW]
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
@Ponythekidrs @Shadowrwarrior @Superfootmad @Lesserdog128 @Dodecahedron @Katzaklaw @MinerWolf90 @SirKeema @DeathWhisper @AngelAuraQuartz

While I'm in the process of gathering information for when I re-make this... What does everybody think of maybe putting a small description as for why each dragon joined the service? Everyone could write their own (or I could write one for you!) and I could put it in a brief 'meet the dragons' box or something. Just to add a bit of flavor, perhaps?

Are there any suggestions? Things to add, things I should not do? I would like to make this mini-service the best I possibly can!
@Ponythekidrs @Shadowrwarrior @Superfootmad @Lesserdog128 @Dodecahedron @Katzaklaw @MinerWolf90 @SirKeema @DeathWhisper @AngelAuraQuartz

While I'm in the process of gathering information for when I re-make this... What does everybody think of maybe putting a small description as for why each dragon joined the service? Everyone could write their own (or I could write one for you!) and I could put it in a brief 'meet the dragons' box or something. Just to add a bit of flavor, perhaps?

Are there any suggestions? Things to add, things I should not do? I would like to make this mini-service the best I possibly can!
Click me for art examples! Always taking dragon commissions!!
@Katzaklaw Ooh, that sounds like a good idea!! It would probably give a little bit of insight into what the dragons are like, so that clients know what kind of dragon is doing the delivering and what kind of reassurances they offer!
@Katzaklaw Ooh, that sounds like a good idea!! It would probably give a little bit of insight into what the dragons are like, so that clients know what kind of dragon is doing the delivering and what kind of reassurances they offer!
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@Katzaklaw that sounds cool!!

And also why did u remove tezuka from the delivery dragons?
@Katzaklaw that sounds cool!!

And also why did u remove tezuka from the delivery dragons?
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
@Katzaklaw

The "meet the dragon" box sounds awesome! I'd love to write a description for Azuralei, just ping me your ideas and I'll get right on it xD
@Katzaklaw

The "meet the dragon" box sounds awesome! I'd love to write a description for Azuralei, just ping me your ideas and I'll get right on it xD
3R1xnew.png2uIwT2j.pnge3Z9Lam.pngWIrxbxw.png5MXcgUI.pngxeV9D9F.png

artist: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2361583/1

tumblr_oe6lguFUV91vbm74go1_500.png

tumblr_niajzvn5n21tfzajgo1_400.gif
@Katzaklaw
Sounds like a good idea.! Makes each letter more personal.
@Katzaklaw
Sounds like a good idea.! Makes each letter more personal.
tumblr_static_c2r2n9pix6o0w8wwog84g8ck4.gifr72DSyO.png
@Katzaclaw Descriptions sound great! Just ping me when you need anything!
@Katzaclaw Descriptions sound great! Just ping me when you need anything!
tumblr_o8sw2r8dSS1ua4h9ao1_75sq.pngatnivd.giftumblr_o8sw2r8dSS1ua4h9ao1_75sq.png
@Katzaklaw as requested for the delivery dragons Their stories intertwine [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/236183/23618287_350.png[/img] I am Snowchief I was born in the Ashfall Waste during a volcanic eruption, Shortly after hatching I was separated from mama and papa. I never saw them again. For the longest time I wandered alone. So long that I forgot my birth name. Eventually I came to find a cave high up in the snowcapped mountains. With my scale color I more or less vanished for many years. When I was hunting one day a screech resounded off the side of the mountain causing an avalanche that I barely avoided but that completely destroyed my home. Flying along side the mountain I found an obsidian wing tip poking out of the snow. I realized it was another Imperial Dragon that had been trapped in the avalanche. Fearing the worst I dug the dragon out. and I found [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/240234/24023365_350.png[/img] completely unconscious. I gathered her up in my claws and flew as far as I could to find help for her. Each cave I flew to chase us off. She went in and out of consciousness along the way. We found a clan that took us in. And Ever since then we have lived there. I became a Delivery Dragon due to my ability to carry large loads and an ever growing desire to help others. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/240234/24023365_350.png[/img] I am DarkCelestial I came from the Icefields. I was the oddball in the clan being dark in color and humor I preferred the night which is why I spent a lot of time in the Tangled Wood and still do to this day. The day I met SnowChief I had been flying over the icefields, When a band of ice dragons attacked me. I smashed into a mountainside causing an avalanche. I don't remember much of the following couple of days. I woke up in a lighting clan lair among dragons who said they had been treating my wounds. SnowChief came in often to check up on my progress and one day he informed me that he had been invited to stay and help around the clan. I mustve looked sad because he looked me in the eyes and said they would be willing to let me stay as well if I helped out. I was hesitant at first due to my history with past clans. When I started making deliveries I found a new passion. And when I saw the joy my deliveries brought to others I really began to enjoy it. SnowChief and I have been great friends ever since that day he found me
@Katzaklaw
as requested for the delivery dragons Their stories intertwine

23618287_350.png

I am Snowchief I was born in the Ashfall Waste during a volcanic eruption, Shortly after hatching I was separated from mama and papa. I never saw them again. For the longest time I wandered alone. So long that I forgot my birth name. Eventually I came to find a cave high up in the snowcapped mountains. With my scale color I more or less vanished for many years. When I was hunting one day a screech resounded off the side of the mountain causing an avalanche that I barely avoided but that completely destroyed my home. Flying along side the mountain I found an obsidian wing tip poking out of the snow. I realized it was another Imperial Dragon that had been trapped in the avalanche. Fearing the worst I dug the dragon out. and I found
24023365_350.png completely unconscious. I gathered her up in my claws and flew as far as I could to find help for her. Each cave I flew to chase us off. She went in and out of consciousness along the way. We found a clan that took us in. And Ever since then we have lived there. I became a Delivery Dragon due to my ability to carry large loads and an ever growing desire to help others.

24023365_350.png

I am DarkCelestial I came from the Icefields. I was the oddball in the clan being dark in color and humor I preferred the night which is why I spent a lot of time in the Tangled Wood and still do to this day. The day I met SnowChief I had been flying over the icefields, When a band of ice dragons attacked me. I smashed into a mountainside causing an avalanche. I don't remember much of the following couple of days. I woke up in a lighting clan lair among dragons who said they had been treating my wounds. SnowChief came in often to check up on my progress and one day he informed me that he had been invited to stay and help around the clan. I mustve looked sad because he looked me in the eyes and said they would be willing to let me stay as well if I helped out. I was hesitant at first due to my history with past clans. When I started making deliveries I found a new passion. And when I saw the joy my deliveries brought to others I really began to enjoy it. SnowChief and I have been great friends ever since that day he found me
I don't bite.......Much..........I promise
@shadowrwarrior
I'm just renovating the front page c: Everyone will be added back shortly!
@shadowrwarrior
I'm just renovating the front page c: Everyone will be added back shortly!
Click me for art examples! Always taking dragon commissions!!
@Katzaklaw: Ooh! That sounds cool! I'll definitely write one for Trag!
@Katzaklaw: Ooh! That sounds cool! I'll definitely write one for Trag!
XfOE65H.png ZTPHjAD.png
Lshkoju.png
CdBXQ2t.png
kCHWEjf.png
sNuSVZA.png
JvUa9ma.png
9C7f72c.png
@Katzaklaw (Oops I almost didn't see this! I'm participating in a mafia game and my important pings get mixed up) I absolutely adore the, "Meet the Dragons" Idea! It sounds super cute, and could add a little personal touch to each delivery~ I'm going to get right onto writing a description for Lothron!
@Katzaklaw (Oops I almost didn't see this! I'm participating in a mafia game and my important pings get mixed up) I absolutely adore the, "Meet the Dragons" Idea! It sounds super cute, and could add a little personal touch to each delivery~ I'm going to get right onto writing a description for Lothron!
lz3QpJg.png y7VJm8j.pngIDczxGV.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58