Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | LAIR PURGE: hurry before exalted!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
~
~
163mug.png
''Curiosity is the spark of creation''
maybe the right name for this is 'lair purge' ?? maybe I should change the title
maybe the right name for this is 'lair purge' ?? maybe I should change the title
163mug.png
am I part of the cool kids yet
am I part of the cool kids yet
163mug.png
~
~
163mug.png
~
~
163mug.png
*wants the second or third one*
*wants the second or third one*
@darkmask7

Those two are 7 digits that I have to split the profit with someone else for, can you afford 30k for one?
@darkmask7

Those two are 7 digits that I have to split the profit with someone else for, can you afford 30k for one?
163mug.png
@purrlstar

You be killin me here ;n;

I could offer 20k for the cyan/coral/brown on exalt row

and I don't know how much to offer for the 6-digit Ice-Tangerine-Aqua Gal, just gonna throw 50k out there.
@purrlstar

You be killin me here ;n;

I could offer 20k for the cyan/coral/brown on exalt row

and I don't know how much to offer for the 6-digit Ice-Tangerine-Aqua Gal, just gonna throw 50k out there.
tXKbExw.png
@Frigid ahahaha im so sorry

I'll absolutely sell you the noct! I think his colors are really awkward and I didn't think anyone would want him which would be a shame because he's a gen1 egg I kept from the first night of the nocturne event when that was released so I think that's a perfectly reasonable price

as for the fae I think because she's so close to being unbred she's worth a bit more than that, I sold a 6 digit mirror earlier for 70k but she had a long list of offspring and was gened, so I think the costs even out there? buuuut I could also go a bit lower and sell her to you for 60 since I know you <3
@Frigid ahahaha im so sorry

I'll absolutely sell you the noct! I think his colors are really awkward and I didn't think anyone would want him which would be a shame because he's a gen1 egg I kept from the first night of the nocturne event when that was released so I think that's a perfectly reasonable price

as for the fae I think because she's so close to being unbred she's worth a bit more than that, I sold a 6 digit mirror earlier for 70k but she had a long list of offspring and was gened, so I think the costs even out there? buuuut I could also go a bit lower and sell her to you for 60 since I know you <3
163mug.png
@Purrlstar

Alright! And oh goodness now I feel bad for throwing out such a low number ;n; But yes I can do 60k for her, thank you so much! I'll send a CR right now.
@Purrlstar

Alright! And oh goodness now I feel bad for throwing out such a low number ;n; But yes I can do 60k for her, thank you so much! I'll send a CR right now.
tXKbExw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10