Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | lonely goofball looking for friends
1 2 3 4 5
Hello everyone!

It's been a month since I registrated to this incredible site but I'm still very disoriented and confused. I feel like I'm fighting a lonesome war and it feels not right. (T^T)
That is why I decided to do what I've never done before: posted on a forum, hoping I could make new friends. :)

To put it simply I need comrades, who fight alongside me. I need people, who doesn't mind:

• answering my dumb questions with patience... a lot of dumb questions

• trading and exchanging items, familiars, dragons or basically anything with me

• taking me under their wings... please? *cute puppy eyes*

• and eventually getting to know me and each other, because I'm very interested and curious about people :D

Please feel free to add me as a friend and contact me if you are interested. I would deeply appreciate any introduction mails as well.

(note: english is not my native language, so please correct me if I say something wrong)

Hello everyone!

It's been a month since I registrated to this incredible site but I'm still very disoriented and confused. I feel like I'm fighting a lonesome war and it feels not right. (T^T)
That is why I decided to do what I've never done before: posted on a forum, hoping I could make new friends. :)

To put it simply I need comrades, who fight alongside me. I need people, who doesn't mind:

• answering my dumb questions with patience... a lot of dumb questions

• trading and exchanging items, familiars, dragons or basically anything with me

• taking me under their wings... please? *cute puppy eyes*

• and eventually getting to know me and each other, because I'm very interested and curious about people :D

Please feel free to add me as a friend and contact me if you are interested. I would deeply appreciate any introduction mails as well.

(note: english is not my native language, so please correct me if I say something wrong)

xCVbB5p.png
dEe2UrM.png
kBHm00y.png
rFZTOiI.png
6KQB58c.png
@Walzer

I am on all the time and love random mails about anything ...will be MIA from the 21 of June to the 28th of July but other than that I am on way to much.
@Walzer

I am on all the time and love random mails about anything ...will be MIA from the 21 of June to the 28th of July but other than that I am on way to much.
A5i3AHB.png
hello! i would love to be your friend and answer all your dumb Q!!
i would be more than happy to help with what ever you need!!
hello! i would love to be your friend and answer all your dumb Q!!
i would be more than happy to help with what ever you need!!
9IJfCSH.png
[+2hours][terrible memory]
Hello and welcome to FR! Let me know if you have any questions and, if you're interested in some dragons from my breeding pairs (listed on my profile), let me know about that as well ;D

What is your first language?
Hello and welcome to FR! Let me know if you have any questions and, if you're interested in some dragons from my breeding pairs (listed on my profile), let me know about that as well ;D

What is your first language?
Untitled_Artwork.png
rjSiOyf.gif
P R O J E C T S
the librarythe questpixel art
red_king_poro_by_lilmisssunbear-d89bpvq.gif
Hello @Heeroku @Darkness2106 @inhumanelm and thank you for answering!
Special thanks and hugs to @Roselife and @Darkmicewar for the mail :)

I also like getting random mails and you can talk with me about pretty much anything too :)
I am already addicted to this game haha :D So I'm available anytime, or so would I say, but although I'm online all day, what you call "day" is very relative because my timezone is +9 hours to FR time, it's a very big time-lag, so I can be on only at very odd hours, and it's very annoying, for example when I wake up, it's midnight on FR and I can't begin my day with playing because of the server maintenance :') Drawbacks of living in Europe, mehh... and to answer inhumanelm's question, my first language is hungarian, but I speak german too and besides english, I'm learning french.
Hmm, I wasn't doing this game for long, but I've already noticed that everybody is just sooo nice and the community overall is very kind and caring, it's such a pleasing surprise, I like it here :)

And finally a question: I'm thinking of writing my clan information, because I don't like it being so empty, but I've got no idea, what should I write there?
I lied, there are more questions, muhahah >:)
I dunno yet what are the trends here... are there any most wanted items and genes, or everything just depends on personal taste? I, personally am very much obsessed with the crystal, facet, glimmer combination, it's so glittery and shiny and pretty *q*
Do you have any obsessions? :D
Hello @Heeroku @Darkness2106 @inhumanelm and thank you for answering!
Special thanks and hugs to @Roselife and @Darkmicewar for the mail :)

I also like getting random mails and you can talk with me about pretty much anything too :)
I am already addicted to this game haha :D So I'm available anytime, or so would I say, but although I'm online all day, what you call "day" is very relative because my timezone is +9 hours to FR time, it's a very big time-lag, so I can be on only at very odd hours, and it's very annoying, for example when I wake up, it's midnight on FR and I can't begin my day with playing because of the server maintenance :') Drawbacks of living in Europe, mehh... and to answer inhumanelm's question, my first language is hungarian, but I speak german too and besides english, I'm learning french.
Hmm, I wasn't doing this game for long, but I've already noticed that everybody is just sooo nice and the community overall is very kind and caring, it's such a pleasing surprise, I like it here :)

And finally a question: I'm thinking of writing my clan information, because I don't like it being so empty, but I've got no idea, what should I write there?
I lied, there are more questions, muhahah >:)
I dunno yet what are the trends here... are there any most wanted items and genes, or everything just depends on personal taste? I, personally am very much obsessed with the crystal, facet, glimmer combination, it's so glittery and shiny and pretty *q*
Do you have any obsessions? :D
xCVbB5p.png
dEe2UrM.png
kBHm00y.png
rFZTOiI.png
6KQB58c.png
@Walzer We in the same timezone yo, so hit me up anytime ;3
@Walzer We in the same timezone yo, so hit me up anytime ;3
m37z8.gif
@Walzer

i started lore with an over arching idea...what my clan stands for and base history /status ..then I decided the personality of my leader.

trends usually follow what is new, petal is still trending and new vistas ...me personally I lve shimmer ,poison, toxin, underbelly ,giraffe, glimmer and gembond.
@Walzer

i started lore with an over arching idea...what my clan stands for and base history /status ..then I decided the personality of my leader.

trends usually follow what is new, petal is still trending and new vistas ...me personally I lve shimmer ,poison, toxin, underbelly ,giraffe, glimmer and gembond.
A5i3AHB.png
i just did what colors i like my dragons to be and what colors i don't like, what breeds i like and i may have metioned my best bro in there
i just did what colors i like my dragons to be and what colors i don't like, what breeds i like and i may have metioned my best bro in there
9IJfCSH.png
[+2hours][terrible memory]
@Heeroku

I think I understand the concept of lore now, now I'm just enviously reading your dragon's bios with admiration...they even have art in them, I can't stop looking *^*
@Heeroku

I think I understand the concept of lore now, now I'm just enviously reading your dragon's bios with admiration...they even have art in them, I can't stop looking *^*
xCVbB5p.png
dEe2UrM.png
kBHm00y.png
rFZTOiI.png
6KQB58c.png
@Walzer

haha thanks ..I am lazy...i only have like 15 dragons somewhat started ..

it takes forever but it comes together eventually .
@Walzer

haha thanks ..I am lazy...i only have like 15 dragons somewhat started ..

it takes forever but it comes together eventually .
A5i3AHB.png
1 2 3 4 5