Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | lonely goofball looking for friends
1 2 3 4 5
hey, im sharkgirl, female ge 17. im happy to help :)
hey, im sharkgirl, female ge 17. im happy to help :)
tumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko5_100.png
@Walzer
I don't have a dragon to match it just yet, I'm planning on getting a XXX maize dragon.
@Walzer
I don't have a dragon to match it just yet, I'm planning on getting a XXX maize dragon.
i_wish_i_was_a_pearlcatcher_too_resized_by_fiercestarsummer-da5opc6.png Click One To Join The Rainbow!
@FlyingMintBunny My favorite genes are: primary: crystal, cherub secondary: facet, current, seraph tertiary: spines, glimmer, circuit :D Aaand that's it, I've spent all my treasure on buying all the skins plus spare ones, just in case :D Maybe the coli isn't so cruel after all, it dropped me an eliminate...first in 2 months, well better late than never :D I'm curious about the other familiars too, can't wait to see them. I've already bought 4 of these damn cute goblins, I think I might have some issues xD I've also drawn a little something, just gonna leave it here to show :3 I'm still learning how to draw digital so take it easy on me please :) @ThePancakeQueen Maize is such a pretty color, but I dont like xxx dergs, no color contrast, don't they get boring to look at after a while? [img]http://oi65.tinypic.com/2qvshz7.jpg[/img]
@FlyingMintBunny
My favorite genes are:
primary: crystal, cherub
secondary: facet, current, seraph
tertiary: spines, glimmer, circuit :D
Aaand that's it, I've spent all my treasure on buying all the skins plus spare ones, just in case :D
Maybe the coli isn't so cruel after all, it dropped me an eliminate...first in 2 months, well better late than never :D
I'm curious about the other familiars too, can't wait to see them. I've already bought 4 of these damn cute goblins, I think I might have some issues xD
I've also drawn a little something, just gonna leave it here to show :3
I'm still learning how to draw digital so take it easy on me please :)
@ThePancakeQueen Maize is such a pretty color, but I dont like xxx dergs, no color contrast, don't they get boring to look at after a while?

2qvshz7.jpg
xCVbB5p.png
dEe2UrM.png
kBHm00y.png
rFZTOiI.png
6KQB58c.png
Hi @sharkgirl !
I've been stalking your lair a bit (forgive me) :D You really have a great taste in colors but how come you have so few dragons?
Hi @sharkgirl !
I've been stalking your lair a bit (forgive me) :D You really have a great taste in colors but how come you have so few dragons?
xCVbB5p.png
dEe2UrM.png
kBHm00y.png
rFZTOiI.png
6KQB58c.png
@Walzer
Cherub is on of my favorites too. It's a pretty great gene. Crystal too.
Circuit, one of my personal favorites too xD I really like the look of it when the color stands out like blue circuit on a black dragon.
XD the skins are amazing. A good friend of mine runs a domain shop at the time, man people are buying the skins alot.
I bet the will look cool. XD I haven't bought them yet. Only the apparel so far. Oh that looks awesome' I really like they way you shaded it! :o
@Walzer
Cherub is on of my favorites too. It's a pretty great gene. Crystal too.
Circuit, one of my personal favorites too xD I really like the look of it when the color stands out like blue circuit on a black dragon.
XD the skins are amazing. A good friend of mine runs a domain shop at the time, man people are buying the skins alot.
I bet the will look cool. XD I haven't bought them yet. Only the apparel so far. Oh that looks awesome' I really like they way you shaded it! :o
VVM4XuM.png
I look for dragons that suit my tastes and dragons i could use as breeding projects or characters. @Walzer
I look for dragons that suit my tastes and dragons i could use as breeding projects or characters. @Walzer
tumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko5_100.png
@FlyingMintBunny
Great, I feel like we have a somewhat similar taste :D
Thank you, I'm glad you like it :) aaand did you draw it too? You said you will, I so wanna see it :D
and random question: Does festival currency disappear after the festival or you can hoard them till the next holiday? I have way too many immaculate tablets...
@FlyingMintBunny
Great, I feel like we have a somewhat similar taste :D
Thank you, I'm glad you like it :) aaand did you draw it too? You said you will, I so wanna see it :D
and random question: Does festival currency disappear after the festival or you can hoard them till the next holiday? I have way too many immaculate tablets...
xCVbB5p.png
dEe2UrM.png
kBHm00y.png
rFZTOiI.png
6KQB58c.png
@Walzer
Yeah.
It's great. Not yet. I'm working on something i want to get done first and there is way more stuff to do than i expected xD I will show it to you when I finish it.:)
It stays and you can use it next year for the light fest. So it stays. Asked that once too. After I sold most of the currency from my first festival xD
@Walzer
Yeah.
It's great. Not yet. I'm working on something i want to get done first and there is way more stuff to do than i expected xD I will show it to you when I finish it.:)
It stays and you can use it next year for the light fest. So it stays. Asked that once too. After I sold most of the currency from my first festival xD
VVM4XuM.png
Hello! I'm also from Europe! My first language is catalan but I also speak spanish and english.
My favourite genes are cherub, smoke, poison and butterfly and I really love blue dragons.
Hello! I'm also from Europe! My first language is catalan but I also speak spanish and english.
My favourite genes are cherub, smoke, poison and butterfly and I really love blue dragons.
@FlyingMintBunny
Okay, I'll be waiting :)
So it stays, haha, luckily enough I asked before selling them, not like somebody else I won't name now xD

Hi @GreySpecter !

Europeans unite! Hmm, I estimate that about one third of the FR population could be from Europe.
Fortunately you speak english because I speak neither spanish nor catalan. :D
I usually don't like smoke, but I see you have some nice guardians with smoke tert and it suits them just well ;) And I like blue dragons too, I've just bought a lot of them :D
@FlyingMintBunny
Okay, I'll be waiting :)
So it stays, haha, luckily enough I asked before selling them, not like somebody else I won't name now xD

Hi @GreySpecter !

Europeans unite! Hmm, I estimate that about one third of the FR population could be from Europe.
Fortunately you speak english because I speak neither spanish nor catalan. :D
I usually don't like smoke, but I see you have some nice guardians with smoke tert and it suits them just well ;) And I like blue dragons too, I've just bought a lot of them :D
xCVbB5p.png
dEe2UrM.png
kBHm00y.png
rFZTOiI.png
6KQB58c.png
1 2 3 4 5